Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Anonymous Poll] Do you agree that Bug-Eye ethnic receding manlets with tons of rejections = INCEL?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

poll

• Yes, I have common sense

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • No, I'm a bluepill coping faggot

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
First, Thank you mods for being generous enough to let me fix the massive typo I made in my last thread. Thank you for letting me start over.

Second, vote and discuss boyos.

I believe that bug eyed receding manlet people of any race are incel

Gorilla 3561262 1280

@chudur-budur @Lookscel and others that were confused from my last thread, I fixed the poll now.

First, Thank you mods for being generous enough to let me fix the massive typo I made in my last thread
Wow, I was wondering what a retard thread that was.

Yes. Pretty obvious choice

Yes. Pretty obvious choice
Not to everyone.

Some teracopers on here have actually called Bug-Eye ethnic receding manlets with tons of rejections fakecels. Some teracopers are actually that fucking delusional.

I won't name names though. They know who they are.

Looks like gigachad.

Ofcourse he is

Can't see why they wouldn't be, that is the kind of thing that keeps foids from liking you.

Bug eyes is pretty brutal tbh

ethnic manlet = incel

there

Even with extremely expensive surgery, its very hard to fix

May baldcel Jesus bless you with surgerybux so you can make your pilgrimage to Dr.Taban.

Yes, you're an incel I've seen your pics.

Depends on whether or not, said bug eyed, manlet, ethnic, has had unpaid sex before, or not.

Hes a KHHVcel permavirgin
Just ignore the ones calling you a fakecel they're just trolling. Even Dregster has admitted you're ugly.

I am a curry manlet with bug eyes and a hooked jew nose.

plus you have autism

even if you were a 6/10 instead of a 3.5/10 you'd still be incel due to autism

Yikes! No sweaty women don't care about small details like that. You just need to work on your pershonalitee.:soy::soy::soy: That's how I managed to get le wifey and her boyfriend to like me! With some work you too can easily become a Chad like me!:soy::soy::soy:

No bro, if he's not toxic he can't be an incel :)