Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anonymous poll: Are you hiding the fact that you’re a fakecel on this forum or are you actually an incel?

:feelshehe:

• I’m a fakecel (dated, kissed, or had sex before).

• I’m a genuine incel.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
Some are paranoid over this forum supposedly hosting a large number of fakecels, so answer truthfully.

My gf sucked me off to get me out of bed.

paranoid of that nah but they are here. depends who you ask some say you don't belong when others says you are okay to be here.

Does having sex with the sex android I have yet to reveal to the world count as having sex?

@Master @Fat Link Get this nigger :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Confused Sony Pictures GIF by Ghostbusters

I’m an incel which is why I’m here.

Im a KHHV at 31 but it depends on when they got a date or something. A lot of men, before social media really blew up, could probably get a date, but they cant now.

Im a KHHV at 31 but it depends on when they got a date or something. A lot of men, before social media really blew up, could probably get a date, but they cant now.
I’m talking about full on relationships.

My girlfriend is browsing .is with me rn

Fake

What makes you think a fakecel would admit to being so

She's a white Stacylite, but has brown eyes instead of blue:feelsree:.
:feelssus: You’re on thin ice but since it was JUST a blowjob means that she views you as a truecel.

What makes you think a fakecel would admit to being so
It’s an anonymous poll, you can gain some catharsis from revealing something you have kept hidden in a secretive way.

Fuck whoever voted fakecel

It’s an anonymous poll, you can gain some catharsis from revealing something you have kept hidden in a secretive way.
It's pathetic to be here as a non khhv, there's probably loads of em. Bunch of mongoloids

It was with a condom as well:feelsrope:
Brutal, still khhv :feelscry:

It's pathetic to be here as a non khhv, there's probably loads of em. Bunch of mongoloids
They stay here to look down at us, i bet they congregate on discord too.

Haven’t had a conversation with a foid in 3 years. Last time it was at college. Fucking lol

Some are paranoid over this forum supposedly hosting a large number of fakecels, so answer truthfully.
I was rated by Rehab room as sub3 so...

Technically I had dates, but never kissed or even held hands (in a romantic context). I hope this still counts as being an Incel?

Technically I had dates, but never kissed or even held hands (in a romantic context). I hope this still counts as being an Incel?
semi-fakecel but it’s hard to tell without knowing what you look like.

semi-fakecel but it’s hard to tell without knowing what you look like.
I thought the definition just was that I cannot get sex even though I want? So technically IMHO even people who kissed but could not progress to sex are considered Incels.

Half the forum are pretenders. You got SJWs and feminists posting extreme stuff, then pointing to it on their blogs, videos, etc as "proof" of their narrative.

I thought the definition just was that I cannot get sex even though I want? So technically IMHO even people who kissed but could not progress to sex are considered Incels.
Those who were non-khhvs in the past got banned eventually due to turning out as fakecels. Anyone who is not a truecel or turbomanlet is some level of volcel.

A KHHHV but I had an online "girlfriend" when I was 17/18. I'm 37 now. We never met and only spoke on the phone once. Texted a lot and talked online. I felt a lot of the emotions of being in a relationship even though it wasn't real, and I had to listen to her stories about all the guys she banged. She was a slut, long before it was fashionable to be a slut. She was 15 as well (lied about her age originally).

Brother
I'm currently rotting alone in my room while my parents are cuddling

I think I'm an incel

kill all fakecel lazy fags

I once spent 7 months off the incel site, fixed my hair and looks maxxed.

The result: Alone for 6 months.

My wife's boyfriend is laughing at y'all silly incels :)