Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anonymous poll: According to CuckTears, what tier of incel are you?

Power level

• Tier 1

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Tier 2

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Tier 3

Votes: 38 58.5%

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

What do you guys think about this classification system JFL

Why do they call tier 1 volcel when they're incel

"The volcels we focus on are usually tier 3, maybe some tier 2"
Why are they calling tier 3 and 2 people volcels if tier 1 is volcel???

Im a INKWELL AHHH BE AFRAID

JFL if you aren’t at least a 3.

I think their classification system sucks dick. I think a 5 year old can come up with a better chrismas list.

Sub-3 cucks need to go and stay go.

They think we're all volcels, because as we all know, 5'2 balding Indian janitors are perceived to be just as conventionally attractive as 6'4 German Chad bankers.

imagine being scared of lonely virgins on the internet

None of them, i'm a diseasedcel who likes to talk about reality with a little bit of shit talk mixed in and is suicidal.

Lol, at it being hard to get help (therapy, jew pills, doctors etc.), no it's not, the help simply doesn't work.

Tier 5, I'd like to be Autistic Hitler/polpot personally executing a fuckton of ppl but then I don't think the gun barrel would survive the use.

I don't fit any tier. No amount of help barring a time machine + genetic therapy on me as a zygote will fix my problems.

I think their classification system sucks dick. I think a 5 year old can come up with a better chrismas list.

Exactly. Let me rephrase what CuckTears actually means:

T1: "He is a mildly upset person."

T2: "He is a somewhat upset person."

T3: "He is a subhuman terrorist who should be stripped of his civil liberties and preferably bombed into pieces."

The first two are pretty vague, which leads me to think that they would willingly group the vast majority of lonely young men into T3.

Exactly. Let me rephrase what CuckTears actually means:

T1: "He is a mildly upset person."

T2: "He is a somewhat upset person."

T3: "He is a subhuman terrorist who should be stripped of his civil liberties and preferably bombed into pieces."

The first two are pretty vague, which leads me to think that they would willingly group the vast majority of lonely young men into T3.
I can create a better tiering system than them.

Tier 0 Incel: New incel, their outlooks are malleable and will likely change significantly until properly entrenched with the community.

Tier 1 Incel: The moderate, their views are quite mild when compared to other users and they'll often question various blackpilled views. Though, while they will deny more obscure blackpills (IE: driver's liscensepill), they will readily accept and express their views regarding the fundamentals(IE: Heightpill).

Tier 2 Incel: The Incel, this tier belongs to a majority of the long-term incel community and you'll often find them with a higher rank and earlier join date. They will readily accept the entirety of the fundamental category and will mostly accept more obscure blackpills, their attitudes can vary immensely but they do share a level of extremism that links them together.

Tier 3 Incel: The hERo, this is what occurs when an incel finally loses it and decides to go ER. This tier is reserved for those who actually took action and committed extreme acts of real-life violence. IE: Alek Minassian, Elliot Rodger, and Cho.

I'd say I fit more into the Tier 2 category, as do the vast majority of incels. I'd add on, but I don't have much motivation to right now pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Tier 3 cuz I want this world to rot
Resultado de imagen de isis pepe

Reddolt is only interested in denouncing us, so let’s just go with tier 3 to play along their little game.

I'm not participating in their shit classification system

all of the above

I already vote

its cucktears, they're retarded and have no logical consistency

They are so retarded that they think incels are guys who choose to LDAR and post jaded shit just to be edgy instead of guys being cursed with bad genetic recombination

I’m in a tier all to myself because I’m lonely......

They think we're all volcels, because as we all know, 5'2 balding Indian janitors are perceived to be just as conventionally attractive as 6'4 German Chad bankers.

It's weird because this tier list is basically a chronological record of accepting the blackpill, once you filter out the cuckspeak.

Lol what is this help that we’re supposed to get? A therapist? As if they know something we don’t already know. A therapists job is to guide you through rejecting reality and inventing your own where convientiently your life circumstances aren’t seen as negative. Just do mental gymnastics and pretend being lonely isn’t suicide inducing!

Lol what is this help that we’re supposed to get? A therapist? As if they know something we don’t already know. A therapists job is to guide you through rejecting reality and inventing your own where convientiently your life circumstances aren’t seen as negative. Just do mental gymnastics and pretend being lonely isn’t suicide inducing!
I dunno, therapy is quite useful when you have too much money and need someone to take it from you

Pretty good but I just want to say driverlicensepill is nonsense. Chad doesn't need a car. I've seen pretty white women ferrying around their pet niggers too. Chad doesn't even need a job.
Yeah, the "obscure" title is given to questionable blackpills that have substantial argumentation both for and against it.

While you may have your reasons to believe against the driver's licensepill, @LastGerman would fervently disagree with his own arguments.

Fundamentalist blackpills should be held dear by all Tier 2 incels though, they're well cemented and have ample real-life and scholarly sources backing up their ideas. It's just plain ignorance to deny things such as lookism and the heightpill, and they have remained as a core part of our beliefs to this day.

But that's just my take pewpew.

Tier 2.5. I do not encourage murder, mass shootings, or rape. I DO like the qualities of Sharia law which punish wrongdoers (women who get abortions, cheaters, killers, rapists) via some of those means, however. But, liking and preferring 15-17 year old girls probably fits their definition of "pedophile," so I guess I'm that. I also only say "nasty things" if I'm pissed off. IT users don't understand different ways of venting. Most men play shooting games to vent.

None their system is shit and the only "help" I need is for people to stop being lookist garbage.
Judging people by their looks is how the world works and I guarrantee you do it too. You wouldnt date this woman
Images 76

She is ugly as fuck

Tier 2.5.
I don't encourage anything but i accepted my tendency to laugh when it happens. Optimism is a joke, can't you see that something horrible can happen to ANYONE, ANY TIME?

It's IT. Sucking dick is all they're good at.

Last edited:
Need help, but not of kind they offering

Tier 3: They are very hateful and encourage rape, murder, pedophilia, etc. They need serious help as they are a danger to themselves and the people around them.
Celebrating isn't the same as encouraging each other. Same as when foids celebrate a man getting killed or get his dick cut off by his spouse. And the only confirmed pedophiles have been from cucktears. Brainwashed feminists like this cunt need to be on watch lists for encouraging the oppression of non-chad men.

Pretty good but I just want to say driverlicensepill is nonsense. Chad doesn't need a car. I've seen pretty white women ferrying around their pet niggers too. Chad doesn't even need a job.

This is not what the driver licence pill is about. Also, your claim can be called ''appeal to Chad''. You can bring this up whenever you want in order to ''refute'' any point. Also, Chad is most likely one of the first persons with a driver licence since he has a reason to drive.
We can also claim that Chad almost needs absolutely nothing. He can even kill people. So, as you can see, that is not a valid argument to not have a driver licence at all, specially if you are not Chad.
Also: Chad wirth a driver licence > Chad without a driver licence

The driver licence pill is about the general significance to have a driver licence in the first place. It is about to be a functional human being in this life and era. It is about the step into adulthood. It is about to be seen as normal.
You need a driver licence in order to funtion within this society and system.

La luz extinguido

Tier 5, I am evil incarnate.

Judging people by their looks is how the world works and I guarrantee you do it too. You wouldnt date this woman
View attachment 211244
She is ugly as fuck
The difference being that even those kind of women have a plethora of options while we get nothing. OUR lack of interest is irrelevant. In modern times lookism is more one-sided in the male's disfavor.

JFL if you aren’t at least a 3.
I don't encourage murder, but I do encourage incel suicides and abortion, which would not count according to IT, because they are for that too.

Because we're all "volcel" according to IT logic, which is why it's better to just not acknowledge their existence.

Tier 1. Literally I just want a girlfriend ok. Except I don't need help from cucktears that's for sure.