Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Animecels, post blackpills you've seen in animes (westernpurencels dont click)

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
Post blackpills you've seen in anime. Watching School Days right now and it's ridiculous how much shit the main character gets away with just because he's good-looking. Gooks are blackpilled as fuck.

inb4 normie invasion calling me a weeb, fuck off tbh im coping however i want

The fact that most anime protagonist are good looking, they having harem of femorroids following him everywhere is actually realistic.

Brock from pokemon. Meowth from pokemon. Meowzie rejected Mewoth despite Mewoth having learnt to talk (Kinda like lifting for humans). Instead, she chose to steal and ttack humans for the Chad Persian.

Not an anime, but close enough. Cordelia from Fire Emblem Awakening, will always pine after Chad Chrom, but settle for a betabux normie. Even her daughter from the future says she still lusts after him.

Literally every girl who can marry Chrom has a huge crush on him it's insane, and then there is Cordelia who can't marry him

Same with Faye in Echoes, in the end she gets married but her cuck of a husband has to accept the fact she's still pining after Alm, she never shuts the fuck up about him. He can give her flour and she'll treat it like it's her last meal.

incelman said:
Brock from pokemon. Meowth from pokemon. Meowzie rejected Mewoth despite Mewoth having learnt to talk (Kinda like lifting for humans). Instead, she chose to steal and ttack humans for the Chad Persian.

High IQ to remember Pokemon despite watching it long ago (unless you watched it not long ago?) I watched Pokemon on TV 10-11 years ago everyday and i can't remember shit.

incelkingkong said:
High IQ to remember Pokemon despite watching it long ago (unless you watched it not long ago?) I watched Pokemon on TV 10-11 years ago everyday and i can't remember shit.

I still watch pokemo for the blackpills

incelman said:
I still watch pokemo for the blackpills

I highly recommend watching School Days tbh. I'm watching it right now and it fills me with PURE HATRED as i know for a fact that despite the events seeming completely surreal, those are actually accurate reflections of Chad's life and how femoids will do ANYTHING to be with the Chad. Absolutely brutal.

incelkingkong said:
I highly recommend watching School Days tbh. I'm watching it right now and it fills me with PURE HATRED as i know for a fact that despite the events seeming completely surreal, those are actually accurate reflections of Chad's life and how femoids will do ANYTHING to be with the Chad. Absolutely brutal.

School Day's as a whole is really fucked up, just look at the family tree.

Autismcel said:

What family tree? Only on episode 8 yet, did my lowiq brain miss something?

Obito is an anime ver. of ER, he wants to Infinite Tsukyomi the world for failing him.

Basically he has a crush on a childhood friend called Rin, she friendzones him, and he becomes her permanent beta orbiter. Then they meet Chadkashi (Kakashi), and she lusts over that badboy for being great at everything is his superior bone structure. Obito gets jealous, but still stays as her beta orbiter.

One day, on one of their missions, Rin gets captured by some enemy ninjas. Chadkashi tells Obito to ditch her because its too tough to get her back, but Obito doesn't listen and goes on ahead to save her. Chadkashi goes along with Obito right after.

Once they save Rin, the cave she was in topples, Obito get's half his body crushed, and being the cuck he is, gives his nemesis, Chadkashi, his Sharingan. He also asks Chadkashi to always protect Rin, and told her he loved her.

Then this is the part that pissed me off...

Right after they leave the dead Obito behind, Roastie Rin tells Chadkashi she loves him. Even Chadkashi is shocked because Obito literally told that he loved her, literally a couple seconds ago.

Later on in the manga, we find out Obito got healed by the evil mastermind Madara, and he goes back to save Kakashi and Rin from enemy ninjas. By the time Obito arrives, we see Chadkashi killing Rin for no reason at all. Obito literally goes ER, goes to Madara to help him Infinite Tsukuyomi the world.

ObitoCel said:
Obito is an anime ver. of ER, he wants to Infinite Tsukyomi the world for failing him.

Basically he has a crush on a childhood friend called Rin, she friendzones him, and he becomes her permanent beta orbiter. Then they meet Chadkashi (Kakashi), and she lusts over that badboy for being great at everything is his superior bone structure. Obito gets jealous, but still stays as her beta orbiter.

One day, on one of their missions, Rin gets captured by some enemy ninjas. Chadkashi tells Obito to ditch her because its too tough to get her back, but Obito doesn't listen and goes on ahead to save her. Chadkashi goes along with Obito right after.

Once they save Rin, the cave she was in topples, Obito get's half his body crushed, and being the cuck he is, gives his nemesis, Chadkashi, his Sharingan. He also asks Chadkashi to always protect Rin, and told her he loved her.

Right after they leave the dead Obito behind, Roastie Rin tells Chadkashi she loves him. Even Chadkashi is shocked because Obito literally told that he loved her, literally a couple seconds ago.

Later on in the manga, we find out Obito got healed by the evil mastermind Madara, and he goes back to save Kakashi and Rin from enemy ninjas. By the time Obito arrives, we see Chadkashi killing Rin for no reason at all. Obito literally goes ER, goes to Madara to help him Infinite Tsukuyomi the world.

yeah i've seen it this spring, went on a 300-400 episode marathon and i was already blackpilled at the time so it was funny realising how much of a cuck Obito is.

incelkingkong said:

I'll check it out.

Evangelion was the anime version of if the main character wasn't chad.
Re watching evangelion some time ago now it makes sense asuka treats shinji like shit because he fights in a giant robot against monstrosities she wants him to be Japanese chad but he'll forever be a spineless beta cuck to her(human).

ObitoCel said:

He didnt kill rin for no reason at all. She basically suicided running agaisnt his chidori before being captured.

But yes it was the perfect orbiter goes for girl that goes for chad group.

It's kind of strange how of all things, somehow Pokemon is the more realistic anime.

You don't actually get to learn about the family tree in the anime, they're intentionally vague about that.

I haven't played the VN but I don't think there's much info in that either.

Learning about this I think comes less from the game itself and more like the supplementary extras which explain how it ties into the Tomaru Sawagoe lineage established that ran from Snow Radish to Summer Radish to Large Ponpon to Summer Radish 2.

Despite the legendary antics of Tomaru, there's not actually anything degenerate about the main couple at all. Makoto's mother was never related to Tomaru, nor was Kotonoha.

It only gets squicky with Sekai since she is (unknown to them both) Makoto's half-niece, as her father Shun was Makoto's elder half-brother (born of the blonde girl Hatsuka who Tomaru impregnates in Snow Radish, he is the protagonist of Summer Radish).

Also with Setsuna, since even though School Days presents Sekai+Setsuna as merely best childhood friends, they are actually half-sisters (probably unbeknownst to either of them or their moms) since Shun is also Setsuna's dad (making her also Makoto's half-niece).

There is also another aspect of relation regarding Sekai's mother (Youko Saionji) and Setsuna's mother (Mai Kiyoura) as they are actually sisters: born Youko Inou and Mai Inou. Both of them are daughters of Tomaru Sawagoe, meaning that Sekai and Setsuna's mothers are the half-sisters of Makoto.

This means that Makoto is a DOUBLE half-uncle to them both, which is probably roughly equivalent to just being a full uncle.

Except... there is a 3rd thing here. Youko and Mai are not merely half-sisters because of sharing the same father. Their mothers are also related.

Youko's mother was Moegi Inou, and Mai's mother was Kagura Inou. Kagura was Moegi's daughter (also by Tomaru, Youko was her 100% full-sibling younger sister) meaning that Youko is Mai's aunt. So they are more related than merely half-sisters would be, though not quite to the degree of full siblings.

Also: since Kagura was Tomaru's half-sister, all their offspring was already somewhat inbred (though not quite as much as if full siblings inbred)

and another blackpill comes from Sasuke, he basically tries to kill both Karin and Sakura but they keep lusting after him despite that.

Last edited:

Called out an old foid on being all dried up, ends up having an existential crisis lmao :feelskek: