Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Animecels if you had a choice to change your looks...

Cute girls doing cute things, most moeblob shows with female main cast and they are SoL

K-on!, Yuru Yuri, Non Non Biyori

I thoroughly enjoyed the other two shows you listed, especially Yuru Yuri. I don't know why everyone likes this one. There was nothing really that cute about the K-Ons IMO, and it wasn't funny or comfy.

I thoroughly enjoyed the other two shows you listed, especially Yuru Yuri. I don't know why everyone likes this one. There was nothing really that cute about the K-Ons IMO, and it wasn't funny or comfy.
The characters where more detailed imo for K-On! I like any moe blob show that is peaceful and easy to follow

Can someone explain this show to me? I watched it and didn't understand it. All the characters suck except for maybe Mio or Ritsu. Yui is literally retarded. Why does everyone like it?

Tagging @Ritalincel and @torujo since you guys have K-ON avis.
Because it was fun idk

The characters where more detailed imo for K-On! I like any moe blob show that is peaceful and easy to follow
Because it was fun idk
I see. I am just a novice-to-intermediate level weeaboo so maybe my power levels aren't up to par yet. I watched it like 2 years ago, maybe I'll try again.

Fuck anime. I wish i was Joshua Graham...

I see. I am just a novice-to-intermediate level weeaboo so maybe my power levels aren't up to par yet. I watched it like 2 years ago, maybe I'll try again.
Try watching some popular comedy, i would recommend

Konosuba
Sakamoto Desu Ga?
Daily Lives of Highschool Boys
Nichijou
Devil is a Part Timer

Wtf? I didnt even know it had a game. Was it popular or something? I thought it was pretty shitty.
how i found out about rave master was in my childhood my mom bought me random gameboy advance games and rave master was one of them/ it was a cool/fun game imo / i have no idea if it was popular/ i liked the visuals in the game/ and more recently i found out it had a anime/ i dont think it is because not many people talk about it..

Try watching some popular comedy, i would recommend

Konosuba
Sakamoto Desu Ga?
Daily Lives of Highschool Boys
Nichijou
Devil is a Part Timer
I have seen all of these except Sakamoto Desu Ga? (I will put this on my list). Konosuba and Daily Lives of Highschool Boys were hilarious. Devil is a Part Timer was pretty neat (I think it had the same VA as Yui from Oregairu IIRC) and Nichijou wasn't that good but I remember liking the reverse trap girl.

u can watch Lovely Complex too if you didn't watch it

I have seen all of these except Sakamoto Desu Ga? (I will put this on my list). Konosuba and Daily Lives of Highschool Boys were hilarious. Devil is a Part Timer was pretty neat (I think it had the same VA as Yui from Oregairu IIRC) and Nichijou wasn't that good but I remember liking the reverse trap girl.
Daily Lives of Highschool Boys was a masterpiece watch the specials if you have not. I can’t see why people hate on it.

Also check out Saiki Kusuo, it’s hilarious and has similar humour to Daily Lives of Highschool Boys, season 2 is airing right now

Asuma Sarutobi. Only because he looks like the type of guy who gets laid a lot.
latest

>tfw you will never get genderbent King Arthur in your harem
37018-Shirou_Emiya-foto.jpg

Someone from Jojo.

I like anime but this thread is actually fucking gay, What grown up whose not a faggot posts a picture of some unrealistic anime guy and says they wished they looked like him?

I wanna look like that donkey from shrek:feelstastyman:

Why would you want to be a girl? You could become the ultimate Chad / Prettyboy
because it's cute and I could do cute yuri stuff

probably so.e final fantasy character. but since that isn't anime, for anime character, would probably choose shogo makishahina because Chad and good hair.
latest