Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be a chad or have 10 million dollars

turn into a chad or given 10 million dollars

• Chad

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • 10 million dollars

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
If you had a choice turn into a chad or given 10 million dollars what would you choose?

Better to be poor chad for a day than a rich incel for a life time

10 million; I could easily live off that for the rest of my life tbh.

Better to be poor chad for a day than a rich incel for a life time
THE TRUE DIGLET

The rich incel will be forced to betabuxx for eternity just to be surrounded by foids
Only after she has been run through by diglet bbc which no other man could ever live up to

You can invest the 10 million or do something else with it, and become richer and richer

Foids ain't worth shit

No amount of financial wealth on the planet can compensate for genetic wealth and genuine desire from foids

Chad and I would make more money than those 10 million by becoming a top model exactly like Meeks did

Chad and I would make more money than those 10 million by becoming a top model exactly like Meeks did
I think Meeks situation is unique. I’m sure he had a social media presence before his mog shot got posted by the police department. He got lucky that the police wanted to publicly shame him by posting his mog shot but it obviously back fired.

Give me the money

For most guys the whole point of money is to get pussy

Being a chad is a cheat code to pussy

Double LL, canthoplasty, bimax, etc

Invest the rest in tesla

Give me the 10 million dollars. Fuck this world.

I need stacys man fuck that 10 million

Anyone who votes money is retarded, im not even gonna cheat the question by being like "aw bro if you are a chad your genetics will make you money"

I'll be a broke chad before I even consider 10 million, 10 million isnt that much anymore to just live off, it would need to be at least 100 million so I could live in complete luxury

If you get 10 million you can EASILY make 1 million yearly just from simple investments. You could be living off as a neet for the rest of your life while snorting adderall everyday till the day you die. Cumming only gives you like 3 minutes satisfaction
Chads have a completely different outlook on life (if they didn't go astray) than subhumans ever will regardless of their wealth.

Being a NEET with that amount of money is retarded and could only be "acceptable" to subhuman LDARers.