Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Animecel trait: Watching only 1/2 episodes

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have been watching only 1/2 episodes of some comedy/slice of life anime that I find very entertaining. Basically to make cope last 2x as long and serve as LIFEFUEL for a longer period of time.

For example Sakura Wars anime has 12 episodes but with my strategy I get 24 viewing sessions which is good. I find the show to be a top tier cope since I played the game already. Show helps me waifu cope.

I have been doing this for some time now and find it it to be a high IQ strategy. J also rotate shows every other day, never watching the same show twice in a row. This makes shows remain interesting without me getting bored.

can't relate. I watch all episodes in two days.

can't relate. I watch all episodes in two days.
I used to do that when I was younger and started anime coping. But eventually I got burnout from seeing the same tropes over and over making me swap to the cope rotation strategy where I don't use any one cope for too long.

I can’t help but binge episodes, I know I’d probably enjoy it more if I took my time but can’t help myself

I just binged the entire second half of the wire season 1. Shit was like crack yo. Lost sleep over that shit.

I just binged the entire second half of the wire season 1. Shit was like crack yo. Lost sleep over that shit.
I haven't watched any TV shows since Black Mirror and Breaking Bad, I will try adding them into my coping routine.

I have never watched any anime :feelsrope:

I have been watching only 1/2 episodes of some comedy/slice of life anime that I find very entertaining. Basically to make cope last 2x as long and serve as LIFEFUEL for a longer period of time.

For example Sakura Wars anime has 12 episodes but with my strategy I get 24 viewing sessions which is good. I find the show to be a top tier cope since I played the game already. Show helps me waifu cope.

I have been doing this for some time now and find it it to be a high IQ strategy. J also rotate shows every other day, never watching the same show twice in a row. This makes shows remain interesting without me getting bored.
High IQ

I haven't watch any anime in a while, i tried watching some shitty random slice of life anime and got bored after a few episodes
I used to just rewatch the same anime multiple times if i liked it

I binge everything in one day if it's 12/13 episodes

I haven't watch any anime in a while, i tried watching some shitty random slice of life anime and got bored after a few episodes
I used to just rewatch the same anime multiple times if i liked it
I rotate copes. I had to take like 2-3 years break at one point due to getting burnout from watching too much. The tropes got cringy/repetitive and extremely predictable. Nowadays I never watch more than 2 anime episodes a day. And most day either 1/2 or 0 episodes. This formula has been working well for me at preventing burnout.
I binge everything in one day if it's 12/13 episodes
Damn, don't you suffer burnout?

I rotate copes. I had to take like 2-3 years break at one point due to getting burnout from watching too much. The tropes got cringy/repetitive and extremely predictable. Nowadays I never watch more than 2 anime episodes a day. And most day either 1/2 or 0 episodes. This formula has been working well for me at preventing burnout.
It's hard af to find any new anime thats interesting or has a good story.
Whats your favorite genre?

It's hard af to find any new anime thats interesting or has a good story.
Whats your favorite genre?
Slice of life(I want a chill life and sadly that is hard to times, watching SOL lets me get that chill feeling even on stressful days, Remake of Our life, Rabbit cafe gocchumuon something) is my favorite followed by Comedy (Shouko noazaki kun, eromanga sensei ), Psychological( Psycho Pass, Code Geass) and Gorey action(Hellsing).
full
Literally the reason I watch it. No drama/no action, just an easy chill life. Unlike my shitty life :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

mogs me I watch the entire show in 1 sitting

Slice of life(I want a chill life and sadly that is hard to times, watching SOL lets me get that chill feeling even on stressful days, Remake of Our life, Rabbit cafe gocchumuon something) is my favorite followed by Comedy (Shouko noazaki kun, eromanga sensei ), Psychological( Psycho Pass, Code Geass) and Gorey action(Hellsing).

Literally the reason I watch it. No drama/no action, just an easy chill life. Unlike my shitty life :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
I like SOL too, but most slice of life animes have romance and couples and shit basically ropefuel :feelsohgod:

Basedcel trait: You only watch SOL and moe