Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anime Youtube Reactor that I watched who I thought was at least a wholesome Black Normie uploaded party videos and turned out to be Tyrone.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
There's a youtube channel called RTTV, and they mostly do anime reactions and commentary, and even though I figured they are Normies, for the most part they were humble normies that rarely talked about relationships and when they it was in the context of just monogamy, nothing wild like hook ups and stuff.

Like one of the reactors, named Rob, I thought he was the most relatable.

He simps for anime girls, but always talks about them in wholesome ways, like I want to marry her, she's wife material. He always talks about being respectful to women, but always criticizes chad behavior like cheating, being a womanizer and being perverted.

Screen Shot 2021 06 07 at 54751 PM

Well turns out he's like the same chads he critizes. He made a video about Yoruichi from Bleach, but added in real videos of him and his friends in clubs and parties, him grinding on a girl on the dacefloor, him and his friends at a beach with girls surrounding them twerking and shit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF0IeXeh3rI

I don't know why, but it gave me serious suicide fuel, not only because I know I will never have that experience in a million years, but it turns out the one I thought was the most wholesome of the group, turns out to be the biggest chad. And I kinda hate how normies and chads can take nerd culture, who were originally for socially outcast, and interject their normie lifestyle into it.

I even saw some comments in the video pointing out how normies took over nerd culture. Had to cross out the names because I'm gonna sue this picture on reddit to prove a point.

Screen Shot 2021 06 07 at 62930 PM

Same thing happened with Heavenly controller, that niggas chad now

Guy has almost 1 million subscribers, famous youtubers can't be incels

Same thing happened with Heavenly controller, that niggas chad now
Yeah I had to unsub from him because it was too much. He's not relatable anymore. Another channel I used to watch is JerqoBeats, he used to beatbox for people on omegle, but now all his videos are of him flirting with foids.
Screen Shot 2021 06 07 at 64419 PM

Black chad is tyrone, learn terms

they're black,dude they're naturally like that, i doubt any white girl would do that to any guy

There's a youtube channel called RTTV, and they mostly do anime reactions and commentary, and even though I figured they are Normies, for the most part they were humble normies that rarely talked about relationships and when they it was in the context of just monogamy, nothing wild like hook ups and stuff.

Like one of the reactors, named Rob, I thought he was the most relatable.

He simps for anime girls, but always talks about them in wholesome ways, like I want to marry her, she's wife material. He always talks about being respectful to women, but always criticizes chad behavior like cheating, being a womanizer and being perverted.

View attachment 453300

Well turns out he's like the same chads he critizes. He made a video about Yoruichi from Bleach, but added in real videos of him and his friends in clubs and parties, him grinding on a girl on the dacefloor, him and his friends at a beach with girls surrounding them twerking and shit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF0IeXeh3rI

I don't know why, but it gave me serious suicide fuel, not only because I know I will never have that experience in a million years, but it turns out the one I thought was the most wholesome of the group, turns out to be the biggest chad. And I kinda hate how normies and chads can take nerd culture, who were originally for socially outcast, and interject their normie lifestyle into it.

I even saw some comments in the video pointing out how normies took over nerd culture. Had to cross out the names because I'm gonna sue this picture on reddit to prove a point.

View attachment 453309

Not even a Tyrone and look what he does. Keep denying the BBCpill

That's why I never join any of the anime clubs and barely interact with those so-called anime lovers irl. Many of them have a gf yet still make no gf memes. Larping as an incel is fun for them after all.

f
That's why I never join any of the anime clubs and barely interact with those so-called anime lovers irl. Many of them have a gf yet still make no gf memes. Larping as an incel is fun for them after all.
facts

You don't even have to be a tyrone to do well being black, just JBB

foids aren't the only ones who appropriate our cultures

woman ruin everything

Yeah I had to unsub from him because it was too much. He's not relatable anymore. Another channel I used to watch is JerqoBeats, he used to beatbox for people on omegle, but now all his videos are of him flirting with foids.
View attachment 453312
those are 100% paid actors and he does that content cause it gives much more views

Imagine thinking watching Japanese cartoons with friends makes you a nerd and social outcast, JFL at weebcels. cartoons are not a ‘culture’, making media consumption a personality trait is a female trait
22861788 BBF9 4C65 8EA2 67535A3F078C

Same with women, #singlelife when they had 20 dates in the last month.
Imagine thinking watching Japanese cartoons with friends makes you a nerd and social outcast, JFL at weebcels. cartoons are not a ‘culture’, making media consumption a personality trait is a female trait
View attachment 453438
But the original creators of nerd culture were usually the introverted, shy outcast type. Even in japan most manga writers were the "losers" in high school. Normies appriciate the culture without the kinds of people who were behind it like the youtube comment says.

Last edited:
lol he's Tyrone-lite you should've known. Looks like one of those lowkey thug dudes who were into DBZ heavily when they were younger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back