Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anime Youtube Reactor that I watched who I thought was at least a wholesome Black Normie uploaded party videos and turned out to be Tyrone.

B

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
206
Online
2d 3h 53m
There's a youtube channel called RTTV, and they mostly do anime reactions and commentary, and even though I figured they are Normies, for the most part they were humble normies that rarely talked about relationships and when they it was in the context of just monogamy, nothing wild like hook ups and stuff.

Like one of the reactors, named Rob, I thought he was the most relatable.

He simps for anime girls, but always talks about them in wholesome ways, like I want to marry her, she's wife material. He always talks about being respectful to women, but always criticizes chad behavior like cheating, being a womanizer and being perverted.




Well turns out he's like the same chads he critizes. He made a video about Yoruichi from Bleach, but added in real videos of him and his friends in clubs and parties, him grinding on a girl on the dacefloor, him and his friends at a beach with girls surrounding them twerking and shit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF0IeXeh3rI




I don't know why, but it gave me serious suicide fuel, not only because I know I will never have that experience in a million years, but it turns out the one I thought was the most wholesome of the group, turns out to be the biggest chad. And I kinda hate how normies and chads can take nerd culture, who were originally for socially outcast, and interject their normie lifestyle into it.

I even saw some comments in the video pointing out how normies took over nerd culture. Had to cross out the names because I'm gonna sue this picture on reddit to prove a point.


 
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
7,817
Online
315d 16h 20m
Same thing happened with Heavenly controller, that niggas chad now
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
5,809
Online
166d 18h 16m
Guy has almost 1 million subscribers, famous youtubers can't be incels
 
B

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
206
Online
2d 3h 53m
Capable_Onion said:
Same thing happened with Heavenly controller, that niggas chad now
Yeah I had to unsub from him because it was too much. He's not relatable anymore. Another channel I used to watch is JerqoBeats, he used to beatbox for people on omegle, but now all his videos are of him flirting with foids.
 
Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
11,594
Online
48d 16h 14m
i wanna fuck Matsumoto badly:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
 
D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,076
Online
23d 16h 22m
Black chad is tyrone, learn terms
 
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,352
Online
20d 9h 41m
they're black,dude they're naturally like that, i doubt any white girl would do that to any guy
 
Camos95

Camos95

Beancel
★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
317
Online
3d 16h 16m
BrianJian said:
There's a youtube channel called RTTV, and they mostly do anime reactions and commentary, and even though I figured they are Normies, for the most part they were humble normies that rarely talked about relationships and when they it was in the context of just monogamy, nothing wild like hook ups and stuff.

Like one of the reactors, named Rob, I thought he was the most relatable.

He simps for anime girls, but always talks about them in wholesome ways, like I want to marry her, she's wife material. He always talks about being respectful to women, but always criticizes chad behavior like cheating, being a womanizer and being perverted.


View attachment 453300

Well turns out he's like the same chads he critizes. He made a video about Yoruichi from Bleach, but added in real videos of him and his friends in clubs and parties, him grinding on a girl on the dacefloor, him and his friends at a beach with girls surrounding them twerking and shit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF0IeXeh3rI




I don't know why, but it gave me serious suicide fuel, not only because I know I will never have that experience in a million years, but it turns out the one I thought was the most wholesome of the group, turns out to be the biggest chad. And I kinda hate how normies and chads can take nerd culture, who were originally for socially outcast, and interject their normie lifestyle into it.

I even saw some comments in the video pointing out how normies took over nerd culture. Had to cross out the names because I'm gonna sue this picture on reddit to prove a point.


View attachment 453309
Not even a Tyrone and look what he does. Keep denying the BBCpill
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

yuricel/ricecel who enjoys eating curry rice
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
964
Online
18d 9h 56m
That's why I never join any of the anime clubs and barely interact with those so-called anime lovers irl. Many of them have a gf yet still make no gf memes. Larping as an incel is fun for them after all.
 
sub6 nintendocel

sub6 nintendocel

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 4, 2021
Posts
134
Online
20h 12m
f
fast_curry said:
That's why I never join any of the anime clubs and barely interact with those so-called anime lovers irl. Many of them have a gf yet still make no gf memes. Larping as an incel is fun for them after all.
facts
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Mannerbund Leader
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
1,078
Online
18d 1h 35m
You don't even have to be a tyrone to do well being black, just JBB
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
8,484
Online
41d 12h 30m
BrianJian said:
He simps for anime girls, but always talks about them in wholesome ways, like I want to marry her, she's wife material. He always talks about being respectful to women, but always criticizes chad behavior like cheating, being a womanizer and being perverted.

Well turns out he's like the same chads he critizes. He made a video about Yoruichi from Bleach, but added in real videos of him and his friends in clubs and parties, him grinding on a girl on the dacefloor, him and his friends at a beach with girls surrounding them twerking and shit.
foids aren't the only ones who appropriate our cultures
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

NATURALE HARMONIE "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
7,729
Online
21d 19h 20m
woman ruin everything
 
swissincel

swissincel

Officer
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
563
Online
4d 9h 27m
BrianJian said:
Yeah I had to unsub from him because it was too much. He's not relatable anymore. Another channel I used to watch is JerqoBeats, he used to beatbox for people on omegle, but now all his videos are of him flirting with foids.
View attachment 453312
those are 100% paid actors and he does that content cause it gives much more views
 
DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Posts
569
Online
11d 14h 41m
Imagine thinking watching Japanese cartoons with friends makes you a nerd and social outcast, JFL at weebcels. cartoons are not a ‘culture’, making media consumption a personality trait is a female trait
 
B

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
206
Online
2d 3h 53m
fast_curry said:
That's why I never join any of the anime clubs and barely interact with those so-called anime lovers irl. Many of them have a gf yet still make no gf memes. Larping as an incel is fun for them after all.
Same with women, #singlelife when they had 20 dates in the last month.
DostoevskyCel said:
Imagine thinking watching Japanese cartoons with friends makes you a nerd and social outcast, JFL at weebcels. cartoons are not a ‘culture’, making media consumption a personality trait is a female trait
View attachment 453438
But the original creators of nerd culture were usually the introverted, shy outcast type. Even in japan most manga writers were the "losers" in high school. Normies appriciate the culture without the kinds of people who were behind it like the youtube comment says.
 
Last edited:
S

somcel182

Recruit
★★
Joined
Oct 19, 2020
Posts
137
Online
2d 20h 3m
lol he's Tyrone-lite you should've known. Looks like one of those lowkey thug dudes who were into DBZ heavily when they were younger
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top