Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ANIME WEEBCEL ALLIANCE (GTFIN) (NEW FACTION OF INCELISTAN) (BECOME APART OF THE GREATEST FACTION IN INCELISTAN)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
I want to punch that fucking emoji in the face

My avi isnt in there im not joining

what is my rank?

I ain't reading all that text

What's my rank???

I'm here for my .co assigned waifu.

-NOooooooo
said the elf princess before being raped by an orc

Nobody changed their sigs. Brutal.

Tenor 2 2

all hail the anime alliance

Yes to everything

Weebophobes are the filthiest of Allah's creatures. For too long have they been accusing their fellow weebcels of being cucks, foid worshipers, and even homosexuals! They've celebrated the burnings of anime studios and went so far as to call for the genocide of all anime-watchers. The mere presence of anime avatars is so unbearable to them that they'd rather have us die and vanish.

What causes their anti-weeb prejudice is of no concern to me, nor am I interested in clearing away their false beliefs and misconceptions. They're fools who have failed to appreciate the beauty of the two-dimensional because they're too uncouth and primitive to comprehend anything that strays even a little from their immediate surroundings. This is a trait typical of unintelligent animals.

The most effective solution to the weebophobic problem is that of repression and tyranny. They must live in constant fear for their lives, and only then will they cease their unjust attitudes toward us. Another possible solution is to force them to watch anime and listen to anime openings until they learn to like them.

Weebophobes are the filthiest of Allah's creatures. For too long have they been accusing their fellow weebcels of being cucks, foid worshipers, and even homosexuals! They've celebrated the burnings of anime studios and went so far as to call for the genocide of all anime-watchers. The mere presence of anime avatars is so unbearable to them that they'd rather have us die and vanish.

What causes their anti-weeb prejudice is of no concern to me, nor am I interested in clearing away their false beliefs and misconceptions. They're fools who have failed to appreciate the beauty of the two-dimensional because they're too uncouth and primitive to comprehend anything that strays even a little from their immediate surroundings. This is a trait typical of unintelligent animals.

The most effective solution to the weebophobic problem is that of repression and tyranny. They must live in constant fear for their lives, and only then will they cease their unjust attitudes toward us. Another possible solution is to force them to watch anime and listen to anime openings until they learn to like them.
Screenshot 658

Jfl at weebcels, I will destroy you :feelshmm: