Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ANIME WEEBCEL ALLIANCE (GTFIN) (NEW FACTION OF INCELISTAN) (BECOME APART OF THE GREATEST FACTION IN INCELISTAN)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Weebophobes are the filthiest of Allah's creatures. For too long have they been accusing their fellow weebcels of being cucks, foid worshipers, and even homosexuals! They've celebrated the burnings of anime studios and went so far as to call for the genocide of all anime-watchers. The mere presence of anime avatars is so unbearable to them that they'd rather have us die and vanish.

What causes their anti-weeb prejudice is of no concern to me, nor am I interested in clearing away their false beliefs and misconceptions. They're fools who have failed to appreciate the beauty of the two-dimensional because they're too uncouth and primitive to comprehend anything that strays even a little from their immediate surroundings. This is a trait typical of unintelligent animals.

The most effective solution to the weebophobic problem is that of repression and tyranny. They must live in constant fear for their lives, and only then will they cease their unjust attitudes toward us. Another possible solution is to force them to watch anime and listen to anime openings until they learn to like them.
Yes I agree

Nobody changed their sigs. Brutal.
Weebophobes are the filthiest of Allah's creatures. For too long have they been accusing their fellow weebcels of being cucks, foid worshipers, and even homosexuals! They've celebrated the burnings of anime studios and went so far as to call for the genocide of all anime-watchers. The mere presence of anime avatars is so unbearable to them that they'd rather have us die and vanish.

What causes their anti-weeb prejudice is of no concern to me, nor am I interested in clearing away their false beliefs and misconceptions. They're fools who have failed to appreciate the beauty of the two-dimensional because they're too uncouth and primitive to comprehend anything that strays even a little from their immediate surroundings. This is a trait typical of unintelligent animals.

The most effective solution to the weebophobic problem is that of repression and tyranny. They must live in constant fear for their lives, and only then will they cease their unjust attitudes toward us. Another possible solution is to force them to watch anime and listen to anime openings until they learn to like them.

Kek get owned zoomer coomer , pls let me join senpai sensei sama
【lvl4Defender of Incelistan from weebcucks】 u get this rank cos 2018 cel

Anti anime faction coming soon

Its great to anime max ngl. Way better then this crappy shithole we live in today
im hoping to reincarnate into an isekai ngl

like there's anything more cucked than foidworship
its not a foid, its a beutiful waifu that will love me forever <3 nothing like this disgusting foid u speak of

Doesn't change the fact the both are portrayals or foids. As I said stop deluding yourself.
this foid fogs her to the next dimension and is cuter, and loves me, the other one isnt a portray but the REAL thing

this foid fogs her to the next dimension and is cuter, and loves me, the other one isnt a portray but the REAL thing
keep coping. If your anime females were real they would reject you just like real women.

keep coping. If your anime females were real they would reject you just like real women.
no they wouldnt
74c5cb76557c1e180cae50bce3a8778b00468aa6v2 hq

keep crying for me anime females would love me for my personality

as long as they are written by asian incels they won't sure.
everything made by men is better, real life foids could never compete.

everything made by men is better, real life foids could never compete.
Yeah but since it's written by men it's worship of an "ideal women" who doesn't exist isn't it? You keep living in your fantasy world alright.

Yeah but since it's written by men it's worship of an "ideal women" who doesn't exist isn't it? You keep living in your fantasy world alright.
there going to be real when sexbots are widely availabe and the neurolink is screated so i can have sex with anime girls in a simulated reality
@COPE GmbH explain to this man about how ai is advancing :feelsgah:

there going to be real when sexbots are widely availabe and the neurolink is screated so i can have sex with anime girls in a simulated reality
@COPE GmbH explain to this man about how ai is advancing :feelsgah:
You're too far gone man...

@WithoutMe @quinn24 Have you already joined the alliance?

In union there’s strength

Do you fap to lolis, hentai, anime waifus?
watch anime cartoons to cope that your an incel?!
Are you also a member of the website known as incels.co?
well then rejoice my brother of incelistan. you should join the...

ANIME WEEBCEL ALLIANCE
View attachment 251139

WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU JOIN?
- NO FAKECELS ALLOWED
- BECOME WARLORDS of incelistan
-defeat normies in battle
- claim threads and instill totalatarian rule on this site
-when you die you get your anime waifu

-worship @Animecel2D
-defend against disgusting non weeb cucks

-eliminate 3D foids

REQUIREMENTS
- Be a member of incels.co
- be an incel
- dont like 3D foids
- cliam threads
- worship anime waifus
- defend waifus
-accept lolicons
- mention the ANIME WEEBCEL ALLIANCE (AWA) IN YOUR sig or title
- respect your commanders

now if you are intresed in joining this faction of incelistan
write in this thread why you should be part of this amazing faction (also no gaycels)
I will personally give u an ID and a rank
【lv1Recruit】
【lv2 Colenel】
【lv3 Soldier of AWA】
【lvl4Defender of Incelistan from weebcucks】
【lv5 Commander】
【lv6 Vice CEO】
【CEO of AWA】
【God of AWA】
all offical members will have the following identification

View attachment 251693
@Yerberito @Animecel2D @UglySlav

Thoughts?View attachment 251139
I support the AWA if for no other reason than to piss off those butt-hurt by anime avs. Fight the good fight, weebs!