Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anime = JBW EVIDENCE

R

Rainallday

Banned
-
You know how the main cast in anime looks like. Big eyes, sharp nose (sometimes depicted as not visible for extra white feminity), and a V-shaped chin for the foids and all the masculine traits of a white man on the male character.

Water is wet. And so are JBW coper's eyes when the JBW pill is presented to them.

I don't even need to post pics of how people are drawn in anime, considering how some people here watch anime as a cope, they are already far too familiar with it.

So how is anime just a another piece in the JBW pill?

[UWSL]A significant portion of asian men like white traits in foids and vice versa, albeit it is WAY MORE EXTREME for noodlewhores. Watching anime is basically indulging in admiring the physical traits of white people while pretending that the story actually matters, although there are some exceptions, it still rings true for most anime.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]All these anime body pillows, posters and figurines, just basically any anime merch is just a physical reminder that Asians themselves admit that white features look better. Japanese illustrators design their characters this way because it's inherently more attractive in their eyes.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]JBW is prevalent not only in the physical world but also the digital one.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI PILL MOMENT :blackpill:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
you should see how asians cope hard with that

Yes when I saw anime the anime characters for the first time, I got confused and wondered why[UWSL] don't these characters look anything like gooks[/UWSL]:lul::lul:

I'm a ricecel myself
technically closest thing to anime foids are white young girls but in reality many asian copers who say that anime characters look asian don't realize that anime is inspired by disney characters

you should see how asians cope hard with that
I watched an interview on YouTube a while ago and a lot of Asians believe that anime characters didn’t look white but looked Asian :feelsclown::feelsclown:

I watched an interview on YouTube a while ago and a lot of Asians believe that anime characters didn’t look white but looked Asian :feelsclown::feelsclown:
To their credit, when they draw foreigners in anime they always draw them taller and more muscular jfl

Saiyans are stronger than humans.

It always felt like cope regarding these reasons why these anime characters look white; whites are[UWSL] minorities unlike asians so it makes less sense the characters are drawn as such and would even consider themselves as such.[/UWSL]

Just be Gojo Satoru bro :feelshaha:

Yes when I saw anime the anime characters for the first time, I got confused and wondered why[UWSL] don't these characters look anything like gooks[/UWSL]:lul::lul:
As a kid, when I watched Pokemon or Yugioh, I had ZERO idea these were meant to be "japanese". JFL look at Joey or Kaiba. I'm supposed to believe these are nips? Ricecel cope is UNREAL

It always felt like cope regarding these reasons why these anime characters look white; whites are[UWSL] minorities unlike asians so it makes less sense the characters are drawn as such and would even consider themselves as such.[/UWSL]
It's nothing but cope, most shitskins and deathnics are in HUGE denial about their love of white features. Even on this board, you have coping sand niggers like @Darkness to light who bitch and moan at me just because I say white MENA look better than brown MENA.

You know how the main cast in anime looks like. Big eyes, sharp nose (sometimes depicted as not visible for extra white feminity), and a V-shaped chin for the foids and all the masculine traits of a white man on the male character.

Water is wet. And so are JBW coper's eyes when the JBW pill is presented to them.

I don't even need to post pics of how people are drawn in anime, considering how some people here watch anime as a cope, they are already far too familiar with it.

So how is anime just a another piece in the JBW pill?

[UWSL]A significant portion of asian men like white traits in foids and vice versa, albeit it is WAY MORE EXTREME for noodlewhores. Watching anime is basically indulging in admiring the physical traits of white people while pretending that the story actually matters, although there are some exceptions, it still rings true for most anime.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]All these anime body pillows, posters and figurines, just basically any anime merch is just a physical reminder that Asians themselves admit that white features look better. Japanese illustrators design their characters this way because it's inherently more attractive in their eyes.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]JBW is prevalent not only in the physical world but also the digital one.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI PILL MOMENT :blackpill:[/UWSL]
Take a look at this thread of mine, I kinda went over a similar topic. Let me know what you think.

technically closest thing to anime foids are white young girls but in reality many asian copers who say that anime characters look asian don't realize that anime is inspired by disney characters
I'd say closest to irl anime girls are Slavic women or Hapa women
It's okay, they have small eyes so they can't see well:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Most Japanese people look the same which is why they vary the looks. You can find plenty of manga or anime that has ver Asian looking characters but you can also find ones with foids that have purple hair and gigantic thighs. It’s all about the series specifically.