Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ANIME is getting ruined by netflix sjw's.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Yesterday I made a topic about how women are ruining anime, especially post-2012 anime because women are getting all these anime directors jobs and they influence it with their low IQ non-creative bullshit.

Now we have something else to worry about besides women, NETFLIX(sjw faggots) has fucked up my favorite anime branch and made it into 3D bullshit.

HOW THE FUCK CAN WE ALLOW THIS???!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS BLASPHEMY??!!!

I had patience when they fucked up the remake of Berserk which was absolutely SHIT, but now also Ghost In the Shell?!

I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE.

EVEN THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE

MY ONLY REAL COPING MECHANISM

'WHICH IS ANIME'

GETS DESTROYED BY WOMEN AND SJW SHITHEADS

This makes me depressed as fuck.....

Women should not be main characters

Motoko kusanagi is the only girl I respect, she never had any sexual interaction throughout the whole anime series even though batou tried to hit on her.

I don't think that cgi is intrinsically bad, it's just often utilized in poor and sometimes completely nonsensical ways.
:cryfeels:

I don't think that cgi is intrinsically bad, it's just often utilized in poor and sometimes completely nonsensical ways.

:cryfeels:

cgi animation has been a curse upon the anime market, cgi animators deserve to get burned alive.

I have seen better fanmade CGI. No clue why official anime CGI is just terrible.

No clue why anime CGI is just terrible.
That's what I'm saying, doesn't make sense. I mean I think that it looks good in video games, so why is it so awful in anime? I just don't get it.

Looks like it was made by one guy in his basement.

Motoko is my waifu.

They ruined GiTS alrdy with the hollywood live action.

I have seen better fanmade CGI. No clue why official anime CGI is just terrible.
This. It looks worse than DB: Ganondorf vs Dracula for fuck's sake.

That's what I'm saying, doesn't make sense. I mean I think that it looks good in video games, so why is it so awful in anime? I just don't get it.
Costs maybe, its like the difference between Uftoable and toei for example. When working with a shorter series they can put more money into a single episode, unlike something that has like 2+ seasons they have to stretch the budget out. Games are different since they only need CGI for specific cut-scenes.

The model here, shading could use work, isn't bad but the background literally sticks out.

It's a crappy Western spinoff, many have come before it, many will come after it, we just pretend they don't exist.

JFL that looks like absolute shit.

The whole appeal of anime to a lot of people is the art style, this style looks like a steaming piece of rhino shit.

I don't even like anime, but western fuckers should stay away from it, because if they ruin it hentai will be next.

Fuck all you faggots paying the monthly YidFlix subscription to watch garbage like this made by piss stinking art-grad eunuchs

remember that things will only get worse and not better and you will find it easier to live. At 30 years old i have seen many things that i love destroyed.

(((they))) did this. Anime always looks bad in CG-i ngl. Even the best cg-i anime are only ok because they don't look much like CG-i

Just watch the old one

Moe animu is best

This counts as anime nowadays? Jesus christ :feelshaha: