Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anime is for queers

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Get fucked niggers
Your cope is absolute garbage, 2d women are way worse than other copes like fleshlights because you can't even put your peen in them. Enjoy having sex with your crusty ass hand

The truth has been spoken!!!!

Hate as much as you like OP. We will still watch anime.

Hate as much as you like OP. We will still watch anime.
Yeah cause youre a queer that likes watching little girls argue on a computer screen and molesting the scrunched up palm of your hand instead of getting man copes

Superior gentlemen deserve superior 2D waifus.
Skin bags full of blood and shit and Chad's sperm are just pleb tier tbh.

Just leave the weebs alone. Its not like normies don't hate them a lot. Ya anime posting can be annoying but weebs get enough hate from normies. Its not like making threads on why "anime is gey" is going to stop any weeb from watching, especially since they get mocked a shit ton already.

Yeah cause youre a queer that likes watching little girls argue on a computer screen and molesting the scrunches up palm of your hand instead of getting man copes
Yeah because i watch anime 24/7 i do nothing else. Ok you feel better now hating on us ? Can we move on... ?

2m16.gif
giphy.gif

Superior gentlemen deserve superior 2D waifus.
Skin bags full of blood and shit and Chad's sperm are just pleb tier tbh.
3d cunny is legit if you want super clean girls easily

Mods have forsaken us weebs :feelsbadman::feelscry:
My main task is enforcing the current existing rule system. I let him have his opinion as long as its not a violation

this humor makes me want to kill my own head off

Get fucked niggers
Your cope is absolute garbage, 2d women are way worse than other copes like fleshlights because you can't even put your peen in them. Enjoy having sex with your crusty ass hand

High IQ, manga and anime are lame, Chinese manwah is where its at now.

Too many westerner support the Japs but nobody support US.