Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anime girls are so much better than real women

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
1. she is way hotter
2. she isn't smelly
3. she isn't liberal
4. she wouldn't dare say no to you
5. 2d girls can never break your heart

Me and my anime gf
Screenshot 20240604 2005152

Funny because anime girls are provably made by some neckbeard in the basement. That's why I couldn't get into hentai

Funny because anime girls are provably made by some neckbeard in the basement. That's why I couldn't get into hentai
who cares? real foids were also technically created by a dude's sperm at one point...

1. she is way hotter
2. she isn't smelly
3. she isn't liberal
wet

True. That’s why anime girls appeal to us so much. They were literally designed by fellow incels. Like you said, it’s a bit weird when you actually realize that.

the only downside is she disappears when the LSD wears off...
Not if you create a Tulpa though I cant find a Tulpa sexually attractive anymore TUlpa is a deeper connection that is forged with a cut of your soul you cant fuck your own soul

the only downside is she disappears when the LSD wears off...
Mine disappears when I take the pills my mommy makes me take. I'm starting to think she gets the ick when I do what my mom says.

>ricemen
>neckbeards

DC6BBA0B C141 40A9 939E 67775ACD0B3C

Anime girls >>>

wished anime girl were real and replace women

wished anime girl were real and replace women
If an anime girl suddenly spawned in my bed, I would fuck her over and over repeatedly until my dick is torn completely in half and she starts drowning and choking in and on my semen

I would genocide thousands just to have pic related
Furina6004047375

my japanese male relatives all can grow facial hair btw but its pubey
Because the Japanese population is a blend of both Oriental ancestry from the mainland of Asia and the indigenous ancient Japanese Jomon population. The Jomon people, in particular, apparently possessed a greater amount of body and facial hair compared to Western people.

You'll never get together with a girl irl as an incel so they might as well not be real to you for all intents and purposes. Even if anime girls are nonexistent that just means they're just as equally unreal as a 3D foid is for you.

My waifus:
Eru Chitanda, Miko Iino, Konata Izumi, Azusa Nakano, Kagami Hiiragi, Tsukasa Hiiragi, Yui Hirasawa, Mio Akiyama, Ritsu Tainaka, Tsumugi Kotobuki, Violet Evergarden, Kaguya Shinomiya, Hitagi Senjougahara, Nadeko Sengoku, Mirai Kuriyama, Rikka Takanashi, Shinka Nibutani, Mai Sakurajima, Rio Futaba, Yukino Yukinoshita, Kana Arima, Ruby Hoshino.

Chitanda and Miko are my favorites: intelligent, pure, superbly cute, and fun to be around.

1. she is way hotter
2. she isn't smelly
3. she isn't liberal
But she cant love you nor talk to you

I hope one day someone creates the matrix so I can load my consciousness into an anime utopia dream world. Where I’m the chad main protagonist and I get to bang all the waifus

What inceldom does to a mfer

1. she is way hotter
2. she isn't smelly
3. she isn't liberal
And the most important part of all, they treat Non Chads like Human Beings.

True. That’s why anime girls appeal to us so much. They were literally designed by fellow incels. Like you said, it’s a bit weird when you actually realize that.

i was reading this as "animals are much..." which i wouldn't mind if female animals