Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anime = chad and stacy worship

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH I'M BECOMING WHITE, IT'S OVER FOR FREEZACELS, NO MATCH FOR MY BLUE EYE HALO"

Solution:

But this depends on the anime. Mob Psycho MC is not a Chad, Welcome To NHK is about a NEET shut in (although arguably hes Chad/LTN), theres tomoko who's meant to be a femcel (lmao). Genshiken is about a bunch of dweeb and incel types hanging out in an anime club (although it gets ruined by foids joining later, surprisingly realistic)

Then theres stuff like ghost in the shell which is about futuristic law enforcement special forces types and none of them are normal people.

I agree a lot of the most popular modern anime has an unhealthy and obsessive fixation on young and attractive MCs it's hard to even find an anime nowadays that isnt about middle schoolers or high schoolers.

But this depends on the anime. Mob Psycho MC is not a Chad, Welcome To NHK is about a NEET shut in (although arguably hes Chad/LTN), theres tomoko who's meant to be a femcel (lmao). Genshiken is about a bunch of dweeb and incel types hanging out in an anime club (although it gets ruined by foids joining later, surprisingly realistic)

Then theres stuff like ghost in the shell which is about futuristic law enforcement special forces types and none of them are normal people.

I agree a lot of the most popular modern anime has an unhealthy and obsessive fixation on young and attractive MCs it's hard to even find an anime nowadays that isnt about middle schoolers or high schoolers.
I said chad and stacy worship, those shows aren't chad worship but stacy worship. mob simps for tsubomi, nhk also stacy worship. genshiken stacy worship. ghost in the shell mc is stacy. we can't escape from lookism that's my point
most popular modern anime has an unhealthy and obsessive fixation on young and attractive MCs
young yeah but attractive? not really the biggest trend in anime rn is unattractive male being a chad and worshipping stacies

I said chad and stacy worship, those shows aren't chad worship but stacy worship. mob simps for tsubomi, nhk also stacy worship. genshiken stacy worship. ghost in the shell mc is stacy. we can't escape from lookism that's my point

young yeah but attractive? not really the biggest trend in anime rn is unattractive male being a chad and worshipping stacies
Wow yeah. I misunderstood your point because you are 100% correct. Now I want to thihk of even any anime that doesnt fall in that umbrella. Maybe like studio ghibli movies about kids. Oh or the laughing salesman

Wow yeah. I misunderstood your point because you are 100% correct. Now I want to thihk of even any anime that doesnt fall in that umbrella. Maybe like studio ghibli movies about kids. Oh or the laughing salesman
just shows for kids or historical things, maybe some artsy stuff as well. needless to say 99% of those are movies

I wanted to add to the point with mob psycho by the context of stories, Mob's powers if he used them fully, he would be a chad by this status which is stated by multiple characters.

Fictional stories sometimes tend to include factors like powers in the looks status, and sometimes these powers status trump about everything; characters like Rimuru (a freaking slime) would be worshiped as a god by some characters because of the status of his power in verse; some characters like Yogiri (probably will get anime from an author announcement) which most characters don't know about his powers get treated like incel/trucel despite multiple characters even like gods such UEG claimed he is actually attractive being slightly shorter than the prince praise by gods; the height in the LN makes him seems much taller the female MC and easily looks to past well into 6ft club.

Even Yogiri is a betabux for his Stacy companion, which is described to have a model figure in the series and limits his usage of his powers from the teaching of his adoptive Stacy mother, lol

I wanted to add to the point with mob psycho by the context of stories, Mob's powers if he used them fully, he would be a chad by this status which is stated by multiple characters.

Fictional stories sometimes tend to include factors like powers in the looks status, and sometimes these powers status trump about everything; characters like Rimuru (a freaking slime) would be worshiped as a god by some characters because of the status of his power in verse; some characters like Yogiri (probably will get anime from an author announcement) which most characters don't know about his powers get treated like incel/trucel despite multiple characters even like gods such UEG claimed he is actually attractive being slightly shorter than the prince praise by gods; the height in the LN makes him seems much taller the female MC and easily looks to past well into 6ft club.

Even Yogiri is a betabux for his Stacy companion, which is described to have a model figure in the series and limits his usage of his powers from the teaching of his adoptive Stacy mother, lol
yeah it's just power fantasy, isekais are mostly that

Most animes and the anime community itself sucks anyways.

I usually prefer to watch Hentai:feelsaww:

That's why I have lost appel to anime, it's all a reminder of the black pill. Plus me being near 30. :feelsmage:

Do you know who's the foid in that picture?
I found her after a quick search. She's called "msfiiiree". Holy shit she has onlyfans and twitch and she makes a lot of money with cucks who pay her

Looking back, I read some Chinese novels and manhua; I will be honest I largely see beta mc (but usually chad by looks/powers) simping/beatabux for (giga)stacy is common; I cringe when polygamy is accepted by MC, and want to stick one person.

I cringe when polygamy is accepted by everyone, but MC want to stick one person (basically risking his life or/and doing absurb things like becoming on of the strongest and highest status of his generation to be with the girl). [Fixed; even then, author might their mind after hundreds of to make the series into a harem]

Last edited:
they take attention and money from real foids so its ok

I will say that since it is kind of related, there is something called powerscaling, where people debate the powers and stats of fictional characters and make vs. debate for them.
Being blackpill, I realized it is kind of chad/stacy worship since the characters debate, if not by looks, are chad or stacy by powers, which can be valued more than look in their series; sometimes, these characters usually got both looks and power, with the rare case also having money and high status too.
Like these people, they usually spend hours making or fixing profiles for these characters from research, sometimes to their detriment, like sacrificing sleep.

Now where you say it, i can't think off a single anime without Chad or Stacy worship (except Yo-Kai Watch)