Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime and manga thread

Sonic X (Apparently counts as anime.)

I just finished Kiniro Mosaic. I never took so long to finish an anime, almost 2 months for a 24 episode anime.
I'm pretty tired from CGDCT, tbh.

:feelsmage:

Gotta go fast.

I've seen it too. Alice is my favorite kinmoza. Also, I know how you feel about SoL. It can get kind of tiring after a while.
:)

Spice and Wolf (great OST and very original anime)
Drifters (for TW lovers)
Attack on Titans
I've started reading Prison School, great femdom anime/manga tbh. I watched it a year ago to fap, just a week ago i started reading it.
It's hentai or echi?

Yeah, I liked it quite a bit. It has an interesting story and lots of action, especially towards the end. The first episode is a bit confusing though; it doesn't make sense till you get further into the series.
Maybe I will give it a look. Congrats on your 1k posts anyways :feelsmage:

As of now I am watching: Dororo, Mob Psycho S2 (my favorite from this season), Boogiepop wa Warawanai, JoJo part 5, Kakegurui S2 and The Promised Neverland.
There is a bunch of good stuff on this season.
I've started reading Prison School, great femdom anime/manga tbh. I watched it a year ago to fap, just a week ago i started reading it.
hey if you're into femdom you might be interested in reading this

Right now I only watch Shield Bro's anime, Sword Art Online Alicization and Girly Airforce.

Right now I only watch Shield Bro's anime, Sword Art Online Alicization and Girly Airforce.
Shield Hero is good. Also, I'm watching Kaguya-sama and TenSura this season.

I will take advantage of this thread to ramble for a bit:
Anime from this season I finished so far:
-Boogiepop Phantom Warawanai
Had a very bumpy start, but it got better once the second arc of the series started. It still suffers from characters bein too robotic and not talking like human beings most of the time, but I guess the series also went for that. I also thought that many of the points the anime makes aren't as poignant or deep as it thinks they are.
-Kakegurui XX
Same shit as the first season. The gambling itself is the worst part while the character interactions are the best ones. Another underwhelming ending because they didn't have enough material for the second season so they had to introduce an anime original character (and then get rid of it).
-Yakusoku no Neverland
Had high hopes for this but it loses steam as the series goes on. The series is based in 12 yo kids being super smart and 20 steps ahead of everyone, while leaving every episode in a cliffhanger. It gets old 5 episodes in.
-Mob Psycho S2
Hands down the best anime of the season. Top tier animation and characters.
-Ueno-san
Cute main girl, manages to be funny from time to time, but ultimately feels more like a compilation of the author fetishes.

Posting in an epic bread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back