Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL animal abuse

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
i didn't post animal abuse, i just posted a video of a man cooking a rat alive so that he can eat it
1. Example of legal gore content are car wrecks, accidents, natural disaster related, nature predator and prey related such as say Komodo dragons devouring a still alive and suffering deer or other type of animal, hunting videos etc, etc.

the rat is still being cooked alive but it doesn't matter since other animals are also cooked alive for food like crabs but they're not considered animal abuse
i posted a video about a giant sewer rat getting cooked and i got a warning for it.

also how it's animal abuse when the animal is being cooked for food? and just like kommodo dragons, humans are animals and they're allowed to eat other animals alive

btw, you can't abuse an animal when you're a shitskin sandnigger animal yourself, it's like getting angry at some nigger calling another nigger the N word

Last edited:
How is that animal abuse? Jfl nigga gotta eat
gook eat rats, liions eats deers, i eat dogs( literally)
and i won't lie that i ate the jarbou3 when i was a kid. he's not a rat but he's an animal that look like it and live in holes in the desert in libya

Le Milieu... - Association Culturelle Amis ATlas A4

that's a part of life's cycle, the strong kills the weak
@SlayerSlayer

i also ate this creature b4 called el ganfoud and i cooked it on fire without even killing it so the spears on his back are completely burned
El Ganfoud - الڨنفود: الڨنفود ... طلع الشوك إلي فيك

i think it's the same creature as that silly blue nigger who can run fast, btw this shithead is slow asf and i can catch it while even walking

Last edited:
You also posted a video of a dog getting boiled alive.
lk-n-png.755043

Animal abuse is rape them or stupidly let them suffer, killing them too eat is based and shows dominance

lk-n-png.755043

that's a fucking sewer rat. they're very big rats that get fed and just used for food.
gooks prepare these rats just to make weird dishes from them.
also it doesn't matter that he's being boiled alive if the rule says
1. Example of legal gore content are car wrecks, accidents, natural disaster related, nature predator and prey related such as say Komodo dragons devouring a still alive and suffering deer or other type of animal, hunting videos etc, etc.

humans are animals and just like komodo dragons they can eat other animals like when they're alive.
this gook was cooking the rat so he can eat it. don't be mean to the culture of ricecels

All animal abusers are to be reported to I.N.C.E.L. commandos for immediate ISIS style execution

We are a vegan friendly forum that is why you were warned :feelshmm:

All animal abusers are to be reported to I.N.C.E.L. commandos for immediate ISIS style execution
Dude, does this look like a sewer rat to you?:lul:
lk-n-png.755043

that's a fucking sewer rat. they're very big rats that get fed and just used for food.
gooks prepare these rats just to make weird dishes from them.
also it doesn't matter that he's being boiled alive if the rule says

humans are animals and just like komodo dragons they can eat other animals like when they're alive.
this gook was cooking the rat so he can eat it. don't be mean to the culture of ricecels
I never made any statements about its legality, moron.

Dude, does this look like a sewer rat to you?:lul:
Stomp - Picture of nightmarish giant rat takes internet by ...

I never made any statements about its legality, moron.
bitch boi, i didn't talk about anything legal or not in the real
i was talking about the rules of the forum and according to the rules you can post videos of animals being ate alive by other animals (humans are animals btw unless you're a religion coper)

ok it's just 20% it's not something that important

i guess i will turn vegan from this day on. no more meat

he's probably a chad rat.
he frame and weight mogs the average ratcel to oblivion which makes this video even better.
we're celebrating the death of chads of all species
Was the dog you poisoned also a chad?
Just a month ago i threw a poisned piece of meat to the dog of my neighboor because that shithead kept waking me up at the night with his loud barking. dogs are for fags and pretty much allpets are for homosexual men

Can u DM me the video? I wanna seee

are those two supossed to be the same animal? and that man is Chinese so i dont know if its a rat
It's a video posted by @Med Amine of a dog being boiled alive. He's claiming that it's a rat.

Sands are such subhuman trash.

It's a video posted by @Med Amine of a dog being boiled alive. He's claiming that it's a rat.
What can you expect from him? he also say its normal to be attracted to little children

I relate to rats they are running around in the dark corners hiding from society

Tbh, it’s double standards and I think this forum should be above that. If the Chinese want to eat dogs and film it then it should be no different than the gore videos posted. Just because “you feel bad” about it and then the mods want to suck themselves off later on “how they made a difference”. Frankly it’s Reddit tier at that point like the mods deleting anything critical of trannies or democrat and you should be ashamed.

View: https://youtu.be/SZEsElYyO0Y

At least on YouTube, I wouldn't surprised if you needed to censor footage of a Lion killing it's prey, since I've seen some channels blurring out portions of classical art such as the statue of David.