Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you like dogs youre a faggot with homosexual tendancies

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
dogs are associated with the masculine and cats the feminine

so a guy preferring dogs is like preferring men .

the masculine instinct is to take care of the feminine i.e taking care of cats

A masculine man has no need for a dog because the dog has nothing to offer; a masculine man needs a feminine energy and touch, which cats bring.

Also, why do you think foids love dogs so much?

If you like dogs as a man you are a faggot, because you have the same sexual habits as a foid

Every time I hear a dog bark I just wanna beat it to death

Actually rather than women/man dichotomy, dogs are neurotypical and cats autistic. Discuss.

And those internal thoughts required its own thread?

my dog is my fren, keep coping :feelsUgh:

For anyone reading this, OP is self admittedly low IQ.

the only reason the mystery gang had 3 foid members (daphne, velma), was cos they wanted to rape scooby doo

just a month ago i threw a poisned piece of meat to the dog of my neighboor because that shit head kept waking me up at the night with his loud barking. dogs are for fags and pretty much all pets are for homosexual men

extremely based
k9otaku and jaygoptri seething

I miss the old .is from 2020 and 2019 when threads actually had meaning and effort put into it

jaygoptri
33276.jpg

Idi amin laugh 1

Every time I hear a dog bark I just wanna beat it to death
also extremely based.
my neighbours have a dog and everytime they leave him alone in the appartment the retarded thing starts barking for hours straight, I literally want to kill that fucking thing when it does that.

Dogs are feminine because they like to take orders and cats are masculine because they don't take orders and like to rebel.

my neighbours have a dog and everytime they leave him alone in the appartment the retarded thing starts barking for hours straight, I literally want to kill that fucking thing when it does that.
Same. My neighbors' dogs always go loud at midnight. Can't sleep until like 2-3 am

dogs are associated with the masculine and cats the feminine

so a guy preferring dogs is like preferring men .

the masculine instinct is to take care of the feminine i.e taking care of cats

A masculine man has no need for a dog because the dog has nothing to offer; a masculine man needs a feminine energy and touch, which cats bring.

Also, why do you think foids love dogs so much?

If you like dogs as a man you are a faggot, because you have the same sexual habits as a foid
Based and high iq as fuck

so you want to fuck cats? it looks like that is what you are trying to say

I like my dogs but they're so annoying when they're outside barking constantly I can get why some people don't like dogs. I'll probably get a cat later because they're more calm.