Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Andrew Yang vs Tucker Carlson, a 56min discussion between a ricecel and a whitecel (if these mf'ers were born in the early to mid 90s that is).

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
A very, very interesting discussion between two men in the same age group with the same concerns with the way that America is headed.

These two motherfuckers would be incel-tier if they were born in the mid 90s rofl.

This video is VERY related to inceldom. Yang is beating around the bush with the way that America is disintegrating while Tucker is softly drilling at him in the few points that he disagrees with Yang.

Two very intellectual men in my humble opinion that would make for great leaders, one President and one vice president (Obviously Yang is the much more apologetic guy when all the data and anecdote suggests Asian men should be the fuckin angriest). Either way doesn't matter. I'd be somewhat satisfied as an incel living in the 21st century in this clown world if one of these guys held office.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6NV_XMvV-Q

Last edited:
I remember someone commented in a Tucker Carlson video that if he had been born in millenial or gen Z times, he would have had 10k posts in this forum. Andrew Yang would probably be coping in the Just Be Asian subreddit.

intelectual guys are only non chads who didn't fucked prime virgin pussy.
Look at all those philosophycels like Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, what a bunch of incel tier guys mental masturbating themselves in order to find the reason why they don't have sex with prime foid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back