Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Andrew Yang empathizes with incels and says he could have been one in his latest video

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
At 58:34,

Yang mentions incels and doesn't understand the hate thats directed towards incels. Mentions he could have been one.

I agree somewhat, he's over 6ft tall but if he was born 10-15 years later, he would be incel-tier.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3AiKw2WI9k

Based, if I was a burger I would vote for him

Fuck him what has he done for the incel community?

He's for UBI. Which would help out a lot of NEETcels here either to continue NEETing or to get a jump start on learning a trade.

He also talks about automation. Which would for sure screw over a ton of American men in the near future which is why he's for UBI.

based andrew yang. sad this is like social suicide.

if this somehow gets to you, yang. i don't live in my parent's basement. i work like a normal person except i struggle to get laid and shiet. thanks for showing empathy :feelsaww:

Man knows his fanbase

90v92

he seriously bulked up into a Chang between 10th grade and 12th grade

only time he "could have become an incel" was back as a freshman before his chang genetics kicked in w/ puberty to give him thick jaw and shoulders
He's for UBI. Which would help out a lot of NEETcels here either to continue NEETing or to get a jump start on learning a trade.
UBI is a great idea IMO compared to classic welfare ("we only pay you if you aren't eanring money") because otherwise those receiving bux are incentivized not to get jobs (or if they are, get them under the table) because then they don't get the bux anymore

if you're getting bux regardless then you have nothing to lose by getting jobs and reporting the income

Last edited:
For some reason good looking ricemen are more blackpilled than actual ugly ricecels. Probably because they should by all objective standards be swimming in pussy yet they are not. They are in the top 20% of their race yet below average cumskins get 20x the amount of matches on tinder, get hookups and relationships while they have to settle for the first used-up noodlewhore they can get.

he's been concerned for incels and downtrodden men ever since before he ran, with his book "War on Normal People" he has an entire chapter about a blackpilled future brought about by automation where the people at the top will have everything-- looks, status, money, and high intellect. Whereas people at the bottom will be increasingly ugly, poor, stupid, and low status.

Also his Chadlite employee Zach is looking downright murderous when Yang admits he could have been an incel
2022 01 28 00 38 05 1 Andrew Yang empathizes with incels and says he could have been one in

:feelshaha:
I’m not into politics that much, is the yanggang still going?
no
based andrew yang. sad this is like social suicide.

if this somehow gets to you, yang. i don't live in my parent's basement. i work like a normal person except i struggle to get laid and shiet. thanks for showing empathy :feelsaww:
andrew yang is an INCEL SYMPATHIZER-- I HOPE HE GETS SKINNED ALIVE BY CHRIS HANSEN :soy:

Last edited:
Also his Chadlite employee Zach is looking downright murderous when Yang admits he could have been an incel
2022-01-28-00_38_05-1-andrew-yang-empathizes-with-incels-and-says-he-could-have-been-one-in-jpg.568124
Yeah, I noticed that. Wtf was with that guy?

if there is no way of reelection if candidate does not keep promise

its only a

who can lie the best contest

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back