Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Andrew Tate beating up foid and pulling her hair

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Last edited:
Based woman beatER

I bet he raped hER aftERwards as well, but obviously didn’t film that to avoid leaving incriminating evidence

Read the comments on soyit and apparently the foid says it was all consensual. So just more scripted bullshit by Andrew Tate the incel and low tier normie scammer. Sorry to burst your bubble.

This was consensual the girl had a kink

Remember she would always choose that over being with one of us that would’ve treat her with respect

Muh trigger warning :foidSoy:

Reddit normies and cucks are such faggots

Chad can punch her in the face and put her in hospital but will avoid any punishment because she consented to it

But if an incel holds her hand or gives her a hug without her consent, she will tell the cops that the incel molested her and then the incel would be in prison for couple of years.

“Consent” is a joke of a concept

But if an incel holds her hand or gives her a hug without her consent, she will tell the cops that the incel molested her and then the incel would be in prison for couple of years

Reddit OP provided a download link to keep for safe memories

Ofc it was consensual.
She doesn't look like she's getting abused or is there against her will.

Bet this video is old because he still has hair there. Personality detector failed I guess kek.
She probably agreed in advance to put on this performance and got paid well to do BDSM fetishism

prob a lot of foids doing BDSM-play on camera who regret it later and so they lie and say they got abused even tho it was 100% consenting

Looks extremely fake.

She probably agreed in advance to put on this performance and got paid well to do BDSM fetishism

prob a lot of foids doing BDSM-play on camera who regret it later and so they lie and say they got abused even tho it was 100% consenting
Yes, it was all consensual and I bet it was also staged so Tate could look "based" and "redpilled" in front of his fans. Everything feels so fake nowadays man.

he's based for a red piller tbh. I'd beat foids if I was a chad too. (IN BED CONSENTUALLY)

Based woman beatER

I bet he raped hER aftERwards as well, but obviously didn’t film that to avoid leaving incriminating evidence

Andrew Tate is starting to annoy me.Everything he does is fake and weird and made to scam ugly males that subscribed to his rip-off sites.

EDIT: Read the comments on soyit and apparently the foid says it was all consensual. So just more scripted bullshit by Andrew Tate the incel and low tier normie scammer. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Yeah, that’s pretty obvious considering he’s just pulling her hair and lightly spanking her on the ass with a belt. This is the bare minimum you’d have to do to keep a modern woman interested while you have sex with her.

Read the comments on soyit and apparently the foid says it was all consensual. So just more scripted bullshit by Andrew Tate the incel and low tier normie scammer. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Just lol at all the fat, white knight Redditors protecting an innocent queen, meanwhile she’s loving every moment of her “abuse.”

Looks so scripted and cringe

She probably enjoyed it

This looks like your typical normie BDSM bullshit

But obviously it will get taken out of context whenever it suits the normies...

Ehh good, I hope they put this nigga in jail because his redpill bullshit scam can fuck right off.

Mega fucking brutal

Its real. There are BDSM kinky foids who would later claim theyve been domestic abuse victims. This is why ive always been against kinky foids cause they most likely fuck your life up later on.

Stacy in her natural habitat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back