Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Andoird] How to spoof selfie verification?

Arab_Incel_93

Arab_Incel_93

Recruit
★★
Every man and his dog seems to be the absolute redeemers of ethics these days and nobody wants to help a nibba out. I want to be able to spoof the "selfie verification" on dating apps to I can catfish as my hot cousin (she/her) teehee.To really see how Chads operate in their element and to see how much you lot simp for pussy.

When it prompts you to take a selfie up you don't have an option to change camera/seelct gallery, wondering if there was a magisk module or some sort of hack that's possible. I tried Bluestacks + manycam, to see if I had the option to pass a photo through a virtual webcam. Unfortunaley Bluestacks does not support devices that appear under "imaging devices" only applications/hardware that appear under "Cameras" in windows device manager. I am not a windows or android developer so I cant even edit the driver files for manycam.

I'm running out of ideas, like I said I can't find jackshit online (maybe looking in the wrong places)