Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anders Breivik Received Hundreds Of Letters Every Year

• Thread starter Pillow City Rev
  • Start date
Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism" PARODY ACCOUNT
★★★★★
“Far-right” women contributing to threats against democracy: RCMP (Leaf feds) report

An RCMP warning about citizen movements threatening democracy takes note that women in particular are being drawn to the “far-right.”
One of the chief social concerns threatening democracy is the rise of mass citizen movements according to the federal police force.
“Society is fragmenting into smaller communities based on common interests and backgrounds, increasing social polarization,” reads the report.
“Democracies around the world are under threat from large-scale movements and citizen protests.”
These push factors, exacerbated by the pandemic, are said to have created an environment conducive to the spread of far-right ideologies, particularly among women.
“Trends suggest that more women are gravitating towards far-right movements in Canada,” wrote the RCMP.

JFL at copers here thinking that radical far right are filled with undesirables​

I mean he did one of the most successful campaign ever as an individual

Only after he'd locked away do the whoreds of foids lust for him.

Basically all mass murderers have groupies!

Pick a murderer, any murderer... They get Love Letters by the fat bag... Daily!

I mean he did one of the most successful campaign ever as an individual
Whatsagroupo

“Far-right” women contributing to threats against democracy: RCMP (Leaf feds) report

An RCMP warning about citizen movements threatening democracy takes note that women in particular are being drawn to the “far-right.”
One of the chief social concerns threatening democracy is the rise of mass citizen movements according to the federal police force.
“Society is fragmenting into smaller communities based on common interests and backgrounds, increasing social polarization,” reads the report.
“Democracies around the world are under threat from large-scale movements and citizen protests.”
These push factors, exacerbated by the pandemic, are said to have created an environment conducive to the spread of far-right ideologies, particularly among women.
“Trends suggest that more women are gravitating towards far-right movements in Canada,” wrote the RCMP.

View attachment 1194737

JFL at copers here thinking that radical far right are filled with undesirables​
Kek he mogs me even though he has a gross chinstrap beard and his hairline got destroyed by the Norwood Reaper. Over for me.

Dude did Norway a solid by killing all of those commie cucks, I'm happy he gets love letters. He deserves them.

Pajeets are so repugnant and repellingly distasteful they make canadian foids racist enough to join right wing causes

Based commie killer. Hitler would be proud.

Last edited: