Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ancient tradition of sacred ( Temple ) prostitution in South India.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
To the mods: this post has nothing to do with promoting any unlawful practices; it's aim is to promote knowledgeability about less known historical facts and culture of exotic places such as South Indian state Andra Pradesh which is very different to the Western culture based on Judeo-Christian morality.

1005202 634226903262466 1534288589 n

I0000jOWp6Y4HStE

Devadasi culture south India 720x405

B98057148682841Y3JvcCwxNDAwLDEwOTUsMCwzNzA

This tradition is officially banned.

Giga over for pajeets.

1000s of such false and misleading documentaries were made about Indian society. Check the producers and interviewees, they would be either christian missionaries or Marxists or some foreign pommy academic who is a supposed "expert" on that topic.

1000s of such false and misleading documentaries were made about Indian society. Check the producers and interviewees, they would be either christian missionaries or Marxists or some foreign pommy academic who is a supposed "expert" on that topic.
They want to misrepresent us as degenerate as them. I have only ever felt cleanliness and purity from my participation in Hinduism no matter how much outsiders villify us.

:yes::yes::yes:

Man

I hate being a slavnigger we are truly subhuman but every day I wake up and thank god I am not a pajeet. It would truly be over for me if I was pajeet.

They want to misrepresent us as degenerate as them. I have only ever felt cleanliness and purity from my participation in Hinduism no matter how much outsiders villify us.
Exactly, but one exception to this is those cow shit videos everyone is always posts. I don't understand why some Hindus defend gaumutra drinking and shit, that practice is not present in our scriptures at all.

Exactly, but one exception to this is those cow shit videos everyone is always posts. I don't understand why some Hindus defend gaumutra drinking and shit, that practice is not present in our scriptures at all.
North Indians tbh. They are retarded.

This documentary made me so FUCKING MAD when I watched it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UERGIoGgNBE

Be VERY VERY skeptical of internet/social media bhai. These Yahudis want us to be degenerate weakinglings. They use the media to subtely manipulate us and push degeneracy and misinformation on usm One of the reason I like stormfrontcels is their hatred against Yahudis. Hitler was a hero for the Holocaust.

These Yahudis want us to be degenerate weakinglings.
No, no Yahudi are on our side. It's the commies which the problem. These documentaries were produced by Marxists of CPI mainly. CPI used be controlled by Soviet Union. Soviet Union controlled India and wanted to turn us into a communist country like China.
Hitler was a hero for the Holocaust.
No Hitler was a hero for killing Communists, of which comprised mainly of Jews. Infact Karl Marx was a German Jew.

Nigga, pre-Aryan ancient Indian population ( more likely ancestors of Dravidians ) had relations with Mesopotamia.
And even Herodotus wrote about sacred prostitutes of Mesopotamia.

Why do you think it's mostly females who try to discredit an idea of temple prostitution?
I think that they hate thought of having sex with an 'ordinary', not top tier males.

No, no Yahudi are on our side. It's the commies which the problem. These documentaries were produced by Marxists of CPI mainly. CPI used be controlled by Soviet Union. Soviet Union controlled India and wanted to turn us into a communist country like China.
Ironically, China wasn't controlled by Soviets while being communist.

61B6cI6m40L AC UF10001000 QL80