Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ancient Japanese Foids were 6 foot Chad only (short story)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This story comes from what is called the Otogi-zoshi, which are a collection of illustrated short stories from Japan written centuries ago.
The main character of the story is named Issun-bōshi, and often called the Inch-High Samurai in English versions.
This is because the character was only 1.2 inches tall (1 sun in Japanese measurement).

One day the boy was kicked out of home by his parents due to being a tera-manlet, and being accused of being a monster because of it.
He eventually went to a city in Japan and worked for a powerful family.
This isn't the life he wanted, for he wanted to be a samurai warrior. He used to swing a needle around and cope by pretending he's a samurai warrior.
While working with the family, he developed a crush on the daughter of the family, but was rejected by the daughter for being a giga-manlet.

One day the daughter went on a journey to a palace (probably to try to find a beta buck prince or even fuck Chad in the path if she finds one).
The main character hero tried to save her but was also swallowed up.
When in the stomach, the mighty hero stabbed the demon with his needle sword and this was hurting the demon.
The demon puked out the girl and the hero, dropped his magical weapon and ran to the mountains.
When the hero swung the magical weapon, he magically grew to 6 feet tall (6 shaku).
After this, the hero and the daughter finally got married and lived happily ever after.

The lesson of the story: Even if you save a girl from being eaten by a demon because of your love for her, you still have to on minimum be a 6 foot Chad to make her actually love you.

Japcels were gigabased, unfortunatly their descendants have decided that letting your women fuck and breed with outsider chads is a great idea

story makes no sense and has no point.
how does swinging a magic sword make you grow from one inch to six feet?
it's all metaphorical to support the moral of the story... bad writing, tbh.

Jfl, how did they even know where he was when he was 1 inch? They should have made him 1 foot at least. Japanese folklore does seem pretty black pilled. In that Kaguya story she rejects all of her suitors then just goes to the moon. Bet there were better chads on the moon

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Good find
I have read some other old Japanese stories
Most of them are illogical like this, almost non-sequitur at times
The supposed morals of the stories rarely make sense

Nephilim @Mainländer

Yeah, I read a bunch of small folk tales from those free magazines they give at curry shops.
They are all like this, with humans turning into animals and shit.
It's enlightening to read the articles by the Japanese-American foids who always mention somewhere in the article that they have a white husband who they've been teaching about Japanese culture and food. Whereas the male writers have Japanese wives or are ricecels.

Idk, it's a magical demon sword or something. They didn't explain.

the moral of the story is Just be 6 feet tall chad that saves chicks from demons, and you will get laid.

Jfl, how did they even know where he was when he was 1 inch? They should have made him 1 foot at least. Japanese folklore does seem pretty black pilled. In that Kaguya story she rejects all of her suitors then just goes to the moon. Bet there were better chads on the moon
Only kaguya I know is the one from naruto that was sealed into the Moon

he would be squished in 2 days

Only kaguya I know is the one from naruto that was sealed into the Moon
Apparently she was based on a popular folklore tale. First time I ever heard of it was in Naruto though. I'm sure more of Naruto is based off old folklore