Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Analysis on Ethnic Men sexual market value and BBC fever running rampant in America

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
It is over for ethnic men, they are the bottom tier of society. Not only are they treated deplorable by women, they withal don't get as many jobs, or any good prospects after high school. Women don't even bother glancing at an ethnic, many women relish to claim to be liberal and accepting off all races, but in the dating scene, women are more racist than Hitler himself.

Women withal relish to congruous ethnic culture. The Hippie era took many things off of India's history such as the whole spirituality/yoga and weed, yet a women would not even breath in the direction of a curry in this era. You auricularly discern of women going to all these rallies in support of ethnic rights, but the only rallies they go to is Ebony Lives Matter which is due to there prurience for ebony men, and feminist rights rallies which are imbecilely incoherent and a waste of time.

Ebony men being ethnic in most the the world and are treated just like ethnics, to one single country, THE USA. Here Blacks are often worshipped by the media and women homogeneous, they are often optically discerned in flims, music, and sports proximately everywhere. Most of the American pro leagues are dominated by blacks aside from the NHL. Women concupiscence on the Ebony Man, they can act like ghetto rats but are still doted by them.

It is over for brown men and asian men

Ryo

Blacks and deathnics don't belong in the same category

I can attest to the controversial statement you are trying to get across. they are indeed a widely developed niche which can help them on their sexual endeavors. However that is not to say that films and other remnants of propaganda are the sole reason for this phenonenon. They also possess superior physical traits that many ethnic themselves cant unleash which includes high testosterone and excellent physique. Not to mention, low inhibition and primitive like behavior. All in all, this is why they are on a different plane to ethnics in the sexual hierarchy. All in all, they have more leverage than ethnics .

I can attest to the controversial statement you are trying to get across. they are indeed a widely developed niche which can help them on their sexual endeavors. However that is not to say that films and other remnants of propaganda are the sole reason for this phenonenon. They also possess great physical traits that many ethnic tjemselves cant unleash which includes high testosterone and excellent physique. Not to mention, low inhibition and primitive like behavior. All in all, this is why they are on a different plane to ethnics in the sexual hierarchy
Good points I have forgotten to mention, I accede with everything on here. Well verbalized.

Funny thing is that these women selected traits that looked like you for thousands of years. And once they see the variety of flavors they select the inverse. All foids are shape shifting traitors.

Funny thing is that these women selected traits that looked like you for thousands of years. And once they see the variety of flavors they select the inverse. All foids are shape shifting traitors.
"All foids are shape shifting traitors". This is a new one, i'll add this to my vocabulary

I wish women would concupiscence on me

The experience of the blackcel and the black normie are unknown to ethnics like us. They certainly have their own struggles. Maybe you think Tyrone has a great time with women, and certainly he does as does the white chad. What can we say besides that, when we are biased outsiders to the 'black community '.

The experience of the blackcel and the black normie are unknown to ethnics like us. They certainly have their own struggles. Maybe you think Tyrone has a great time with women, and certainly he does as does the white chad. What can we say besides that, when we are biased outsiders to the 'black community '.
Are you implying they share the same level of suffering we do?

Are you implying they share the same level of suffering we do?
They might actually, but in different ways. Many blacks don't know their fathers, for example. I have heard blacks have a sort of matriarchal culture or something like that. That is not the case for us MENAcels.

60% warning incoming

I have observed at work 4 different attractive white women under the age of 25 with black babies and/or black boyfriends. 0 with Indian boyfriends, 0 with asian boyfriends, 1 with a Lebanese boyfriend (Chadlite and looks Caucasian) and the rest have white boyfriends. This is a sample group of 10 women in middle America.

THANK YOU! OMG THANK YOU! I can't tell you how irritating it is that many people here seem to think we blacks have it so good, when in reality it's false. If you're a black male you are expected to be athletic, thuggish, talk slang, be low inhib and low iq, and if you don't follow any of this prepared to be harrassed and bullied which happened to me throughout school for being high inhib, high iq, talking properly, being a weeb, disinterested in sports and gangsta culture.

Black foids will reject you HARD if you don't follow any of the criteria for being a black male, and white foids won't glance in your direction unless you're Tyrone and other ethnic foids hate blackmen so that leaves blacks like myself with nothing. Also even IF I get with a blackfoid I would have to deal with her manly abrasive attitude, risk getting an STD if I fuck her, take care of her bastard nigglets and potentially end up in jail for not paying child support for kids that may not even be mine.

I thank you so much for understanding that the "grass isn't always greener on the otherside" like so many users in this forum does. It enrages me when people here think we blacks have it good.

THANK YOU! OMG THANK YOU! I can't tell you how irritating it is that many people here seem to think we blacks have it so good, when in reality it's false. If you're a black male you are expected to be athletic, thuggish, talk slang, be low inhib and low iq, and if you don't follow any of this prepared to be harrassed and bullied which happened to me throughout school for being high inhib, high iq, talking properly, being a weeb, disinterested in sports and gangsta culture.

Black foids will reject you HARD if you don't follow any of the criteria for being a black male, and white foids won't glance in your direction unless you're Tyrone and other ethnic foids hate blackmen so that leaves blacks like myself with nothing. Also even IF I get with a blackfoid I would have to deal with her manly abrasive attitude, risk getting an STD if I fuck her, take care of her bastard nigglets and potentially end up in jail for not paying child support for kids that may not even be mine.

I thank you so much for understanding that the "grass isn't always greener on the otherside" like so many users in this forum does. It enrages me when people here think we blacks have it good.
Yep another point proven, you will not meet a blackcel who acts black. literally act how society expects you to and you wont be posting here

It enrages me when people here think we blacks have it good.
Dude, you're in denial.
OTOH I've seen Chads complaining that life is hard cos they don't always get same night lays, so I guess you may have a point in some alternative reality setting.

Dude, you're in denial.
OTOH I've seen Chads complaining that life is hard cos they don't always get same night lays, so I guess you may have a point in some alternative reality setting.
78869bfa18fdf9dca2995c46c7940008708657e429fbdfe0a4de76917380b4ec

I cant stand those foids also.

There's always fatass white bitches.

Le bump, le doggo, le pupper, le hubby, le wifey

arabian desert must've fried your brain OP.

Even the existing stereotypes are an advantage for blacks. I dont know any positive ones for sandcels and curries but plenty for africans. Call it low iq but the majority of people (espacially foids) do think stereotypical and are full of prejudices

After running my analysis on specific Twitter keywords my only conclusion is that "Whiteness" is on a completely different level altogether in terms of desirability, at least in America. The difference between White and Black is as great as the difference between Black and Indian.

All races have incels. Its similar to manlets vs lanklets. Just being 6' doesn't give you anything if your face is trash. Its always LMS when it comes to foids.

I have observed at work 4 different attractive white women under the age of 25 with black babies and/or black boyfriends. 0 with Indian boyfriends, 0 with asian boyfriends, 1 with a Lebanese boyfriend (Chadlite and looks Caucasian) and the rest have white boyfriends. This is a sample group of 10 women in middle America.
I've seen this race mixing trend too, its lots of low status/fat white women with mixed children. I haven't seen attractive white women with blacks though, I think its just Tyrone one night stands.
Tbh I don't feel too bad for curries BC they have culture of arranged marriage where betabuxxing can work. Asians are totally fucked if they can't become pretty boys.