Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An underclass of currycels working at my town's Uni-pubs are constantly being mocked by foids

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
I live in a university town in Norway which has a number of student pubs that require student ID to enter. 70% of the people staffing these pubs are currycels and curry-foids who I assume are doing degrees here (although I never see them on campus). They serve drinks and food to a mostly tall, white "aryan" clientele. When they're not outright ignored or seen as mere props in the backdrop of the pubs, they're either berated by students for not speaking Norwegian or snide comments are made about them at the tables, calling them "dirty", "smelly" and "ugly". The possibility of these currycels getting ANY action whatsoever here is less than zero. I don't even know how they can live with themselves seeing all these blonde, blue-eyed girls, taller than them give them dirty looks as they are served cheap beer. Being a currycel in Scandinavia must be literal hell. I always try to be friendly to them and hope they at least get with their foid counterparts, but of course the currinas are probably fucking white Scandinavians. They are basically pariahs without having hurt a fly.

Absolutely brutal; I always wonder what these types were thinking when they decided to come to a gigamogger nation like Norway anyways... :feelsugh:

Though rest assured all the curryfoids are going with any of the MTN or below 5'10 Nords that will never get one of the Stacies from their own race; patriarchy, though! :feelsclown:

Absolutely brutal; I always wonder what these types were thinking when they decided to come to a gigamogger nation like Norway anyways... :feelsugh:

Though rest assured all the curryfoids are going with any of the MTN or below 5'10 Nords that will never get one of the Stacies from their own race; patriarchy, though! :feelsclown:
Yeah I can't conceive why the currycels would do this to themselves, going to Norway for their degree, fine, but willingly exposing themselves to the student life. The pay for these pub-positions is abysmal too, so it's not like they're moneymaxxing in any capacity. Every time I go to these places (which is very rarely because I don't like showing my face in public), I can't but think of them as some type of racial servant, waiting upon their superiors reminiscent of black people waiting on their slave masters. It's brutal.

cause curryland is a shithole, some curries are doing a cost-benefit analysis and they find that living amongst moggers beats living in a dump

Yeah I can't conceive why the currycels would do this to themselves, going to Norway for their degree, fine, but willingly exposing themselves to the student life. The pay for these pub-positions is abysmal too, so it's not like they're moneymaxxing in any capacity. Every time I go to these places (which is very rarely because I don't like showing my face in public), I can't but think of them as some type of racial servant, waiting upon their superiors reminiscent of black people waiting on their slave masters. It's brutal.
Join and blackpill them and be the white leader of the truecel revolution in Scandinavia, to be honest. :feelshehe:

cause curryland is a shithole, some curries are doing a cost-benefit analysis and they find that living amongst moggers beats living in a dump
Their economy is still on a downward spiral, like everywhere; plenty of curries who now live in dilapidated apartments in the West working slightly above minimum wage while still being subhuman... :feelswhere:

I think there was a thread about one of them who moved to Canada here. :feelssus:

I'd rather be a king of a trash heap

Than be a slave in a castle.

The curries here in SF/Silicon valley are the richest most educated group on average.

But I have seen personally time and time again, the mistreatment that they get from white foids. As much as I hate WMAF couples, white dudes are chill with me for the most part. Except for the chads, and some of the douchey low to mid tier white devcels who literally swim in pussy. I can tell those low to mid tier white devcels get tons of pussy just by the douchey way theyre talking to me. No shortage of white or noodle pussy for them whatsoever. Dead serious.

And its when I start dealing with chads, chadlites, and white foids in general, that I really notice the mistreatment. Most especially from white foids. That I am clearly inferior and thus worthy of being bullied ignored, bullied, and marginalized.

That kinda treatment that I received from whites, I noticed curries/brownies were experiencing the same, except worst.

My best guess is that Latinos and Blacks would get the same treatment from whites that we Asian and Indian men would get in places where Whites are assured that they have the upperhand. In places where whites are not so sure that they have the upper hand, they fear being called racists, or stabbed/shot by blacks and browns. And thus, respect blacks and browns much much more than Asian men and Indian men.

Last edited:
do they insult you?

pretty much. fear = respect
No. But a noticeable amount of them are definitely d-bags. Its pretty common with devcels because of moneymaxx and they actually swim in noodle/white pussy.

Its pretty common with devcels
interesting. i have a feeling most of them are in web dev, since coding bootcamps were quite popular a few years back .

Why would they choose to study in Norway lmao as a currycel

They think whiteness is contagious or something.

Curries are pathetic white-worshipping chattel.

I don't know why the PC globohomo left has this fantasy vision of the viking countries as egalitarian paradises of social justice. Vikings are racist AF.

The SS had an entire Panzer division of volunteers from the viking countries, who wanted to go to war and join in with expanding the Nazi empire and slaughtering jews and bolsheviks along the way.

The SS had an entire Panzer division of volunteers from the viking countries, who wanted to go to war and join in with expanding the Nazi empire and slaughtering jews and bolsheviks along the way.
interesting

How tf can they cope with their situation :worryfeels:

It's a shame really. But this is exactly what I expect to happen, given just how common it is. I'm not even surprised anymore. It's a shit world.

Let me pitch in with a story myself: When I was in college walking to my engineering classes, white people would give me a stink eye like "what is this fucking nigger doing at an institution for learning?" when I walked past them or asked them for directions. It did not help that it was a well-established state university with 70% mayo .

Absolutely fucking brutal and I'm not even curry :reeeeee:
Similar experience as a spic in Europe. Never began for ethnics

Let me pitch in with a story myself: When I was in college walking to my engineering classes, white people would give me a stink eye like "what is this fucking nigger doing at an institution for learning?" when I walked past them or asked them for directions. It did not help that it was a well-established state university with 70% mayo .

The irony is that these are the most performative, woke places on the planet. There absolutely is a ton of ingrained racism from the progressive left.

Because india is an irredeemable shithole. If given the choice I too would go live in norway in a heartbeat

Cope nigger you probably got worshipped by white foids becuase muh dick muhfuga

getting insulted at work only to go back to the dorm to studycel while listening to pajeetas moans from Isak's pounding

I don't get this obsession some curries and ricecels have with studying in foreign universities and getting mogged and racially ridiculed, what TF that Norway can teach curries that's already isn't taught in India if that's a technical university. Pay big fee over that. Some people are so dense idiots and liberal cucks, no sympathy for these cucks, some of them literally chug down lefty propaganda and think white countries are some bastion of egalitarian degeneracy.

Last edited:
I don't get this obsession some curries and ricecels have with studying in foreign universities and getting mogged and racially ridiculed, what TF that Norway can teach curries that's already isn't taught in India if that's a technical university. Pay big fee over that. Some people are so dense idiots and liberal cucks, no sympathy for these cucks, some of them literally chug down lefty propaganda and think white countries are some bastion of egalitarian degeneracy.
Curries get seats in abroad Universities more easily. Curry universities have high cut offs and reservations for low classes which makes it difficult to get seats. that's why a lot of them go to foreign universities

A lot of these Scandinavian countries have heavily subsidized universities, so cheap tuition. Only the wealthiest curries can afford to study in, say, the USA.

A lot of these Scandinavian countries have heavily subsidized universities, so cheap tuition. Only the wealthiest curries can afford to study in, say, the USA.
Indeed, natives are even paid to study and I would assume foreigners pay a relatively small fee.

but currycels are not subhuman according to @ChrolloLucilfer04 and @Indracel :lul:

Cheap beer in Scandinavia? Surely you mean relatively to liquor stores.
When they're not outright ignored or seen as mere props in the backdrop of the pubs, they're either berated by students for not speaking Norwegian or snide comments are made about them at the tables, calling them "dirty", "smelly" and "ugly".
Normscum never ceases to be appalling

Exactly, I prefer to get brutally mogged and humiliated in northern Europe than to live amongst subhumans in my country, because they don't treat me nice either, in fact I believe the moggers would treat me better
it's over either way for people who are so low SMV that they'll be brutally mogged and humiliated no matter where they are in the world

MAYBE NORWAY SHOULD LEARN TO BE A BIT DIVERSE AND INCREASE NIGGER POPULATION BY 30% LETS SEE IF THE LOOKIST OVERPRIVILEGED CUMSKIN BLONDES WOULD LIVE IN A JUNGLE FILLED APES :lasereyes:

Jesus imagine subjecting yourself to that voluntarily, earth is fucked

Poor currycels have to work so hard yet suffer so much at the hand of racist foids. They probably just want a better future forthemselves.
You are a good person for showing compassion towards currycels. This only futhur proves that foids are the true source of racism, and incels are the ones who treat people with equality.

shitskins will always be the whipped slaves of white people. Even in india, these curries would be slaving away for whiter indo-aryans

Brutal. You gotta blackpill them. These curries will eventually graduate and get important positions. Every ally in the fight against the globohomo feminist agenda is valuable.
I'd rather be a king of a trash heap

Than be a slave in a castle.
Unfathomably based.

Brutal. You gotta blackpill them. These curries will eventually graduate and get important positions. Every ally in the fight against the globohomo feminist agenda is valuable.

pubs? call them bars. your a european not a britbong

no sympathy for curreycelss because they shouldn't be in europe to begin with