Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An unbelievably lowIQ tinder jester faggot

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This can't be real.

D52n0u3fft041

Bluepill literally fucks with your brain.

What an oblivious guy.
I pray for the future of mankind..
I pray it ends quickly. :feelshmm:

I wouldn't be surprised

Why is that used cum bucket on tinder in the first place if she doesn't want to text anyone?

Could be faked but it's from a real viral tweet:

Lmao she also gave a proof that retard was actually convinced that it was real. That proof could be made up though.
Why is that used cum bucket on tinder in the first place if she doesn't want to text anyone?

Cum buckets like to fuck with ugly men and lead them on. It's very common. Many of them do this shit for years after years. Many unsuspecting guys destroyed their whole lives falling for this kind of shit.

But chadfishing and making a roastie drive for 1 hour is a crime. Don't you know?

Last edited:
This is what endless soy and bluepill does to your brain, over time it removes your ability for rational thought and logic, and all that remains is the desire to serve women

numales are fucking retarded

This is what endless soy and bluepill does to your brain, over time it removes your ability for rational thought and logic, and all that remains is the desire to serve women

Soy literally fucks with your brain.
numales are fucking retarded
Unbelievable.

assuming she didn't just make this up why wouldn't she just say she isn't interested? Its over text so she doesn't have the "teehee I was afraid to say no" excuse. I hate how foids are allergic to just saying they aren't interested, they instead like playing games and/or being mean to the person who is trying to ask them out. If foids actually had to put in effort to date they would know its fucking HARD to ask someone out but of course the "le empathetic gender" doesnt give a shit.

instead like playing games and/or being mean to the person who is trying to ask them out.

It was never because of safety, risk, fear or "being shy".

They literally enjoy fucking with ugly men who approach them.

Because they feel offended and insulted when an ugly man approach them and they do this to give him "a lesson".

It was never because of safety, risk, fear or "being shy".

They literally enjoy fucking with ugly men who approach them.

Because they feel offended and insulted when an ugly man approach them and they do this to give him "a lesson".

What a faggot. I wish i could blow them both up with a rpg

Poor sub 9 male, foid was probably triggered by the notion of his mere existence.

The guy is stupid and probably cucked, but don't forget the slut, a guy doing this to a slut would be considered a "manipulative psychopath".

Just your average IT member

Cum buckets like to fuck with ugly men and lead them on. It's very common. Many of them do this shit for years after years. Many unsuspecting guys destroyed their whole lives falling for this kind of shit.

But chadfishing and making a roastie drive for 1 hour is a crime. Don't you know?
Catfishman would be in jail for life if it was a crime. Even if it was, cucked laws won't stop me from doing it.

His retardation is fucking surreal. Now imagine these faggots are making fun of us. Damn.
Just goes to show pathetic and idiotic our critics and haters really are.