Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An ugly curry, who wouldn’t get an urban girl in india, got a dutch girl

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Only mediapill is real
-
Tbh, I think a lower caste currys chances will be higher in the west than in India. Because in west they are atleast treated like a human, whereas in south asia a person is treated based on his social class, caste, money, job etc.

Screenshot 20240606 200125Screenshot 20240606 195946Screenshot 20240606 200047

Curries are stealing all Dutch and belgian foids

JBC is a law.

This guy was denied entry to a israely night club...but see he is doing well....got a blondie gf also

>Be curry
>Be treated like a human

Pick one

I told ya its not over for ethnics, In my country i saw an indian with a white gigastacy holding hands and kissing.

I hope to currymaxx with a curryboo (“weeaboo” but for curries and curry-related things like yoga)

I’ll probably have to learn more about my heritage and culture though.

Because in west they are atleast treated like a human
In the US at least, curry men are treated like worker bees; not human, no human needs like romance or touch, no desire for promotion, no desire to start a family, just someone to do grunt work and to be the butt of jokes for your white friends.

there is absolute no hope for curries.we are doomed
Curries are low inhib gods. White roasties can't resist their charm. Just be curry is law of nature

In the US at least, curry men are treated like worker bees; not human, no human needs like romance or touch, no desire for promotion, no desire to start a family, just someone to do grunt work and to be the butt of jokes for your white friends.
Brutal. Return back then :feelsbadman:

seems more like a fetish tbh

Nothing extraordinary tbh, they're pretty looksmatched.

@Confessor Bengalis are fakecels

So you can seriously get a Slavic wife like this? :feelsmega: Really??
If you're looksmatched and she happens to be one of the few young women that actually decide to settle for their looksmatches instead of being pumped and dumped by Chads, as the chick in the photos OP posted seems to be... then sure, why not:feelsjuice:.

This is glowie.psyop to keep curries from going ER by reigniting their lost hope

Tbh we curries are generally low iq, low inhib and not terminally online and women find these traits attractive.
No attractive traits for your height :feelsrope:

JBC is a law.
Curries are low inhib gods. White roasties can't resist their charm. Just be curry is law of nature
It is genuinely suprising how curries unlike ricemen manage to bag all races of females despite their subhumanity.The importance of being NT and low inhib in approaching women is criminally underated in the blackpillosphere

Last edited:
Average curry"cel"

Nothing extraordinary tbh, they're pretty looksmatched.
See that's the thing, even that is becoming more rare nowadays. If looksmatch was law, most people here would probably have partners tbh

See that's the thing, even that is becoming more rare nowadays. If looksmatch was law, most people here would probably have partners tbh
Exactly, that's why I mentioned that only a minority of them do so and most are getting pumped and dumped by Chads.

white women have a saviour complex