Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One upper caste curry cuck who called me a loser

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
There is one upper class curry cuck studying in Germanistan. His father is a doctor and he came with his friend from Curryland whos father is an army high ranking official.

I remember this asshole told me me I am a loser because I did an apprenticeship in a hotel in my youth and was studying "information systems" in my 30's.

So i met this cuck in early 2018 , the cuck was studying some generic shithole degree like english literature.

Today the cuck still hasnt completed his studys and has been working at Mcdonalds for years now. And guess what I am the idiot that hooked that cuck up with the job at Mcdonalds. An "upperclass" Mcdonalds boy. Guess in the West the curry cunt is just a fucking low wage cuck worse off than low iq Arabs who at least get the trash white women

Upper caste currys are cunts and dickheads from now onwards i will fuck them up and rape the women.

god damn sons of bitches+

Yup outside of India no caste for your face

Last edited:
average arrogant curry before the fall

Upper caste
It is not "upper" or "lower" caste. If you call another caste "Upper Caste" it means you consider yourself less than them.

It is "Onward" and "Backward" caste

It is not "upper" or "lower" caste. If you call another caste "Upper Caste" it means you consider yourself less than them.

It is "Onward" and "Backward" caste
what ever man , i am not curry, he said upper caste so thats i call it. I dont givr a fuck about hindu castes , would i when i am not curry

In west people will laugh at your face if you call yourself upper caste Indian