Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based An open letter to the families of the victims and survivors of the Parkland school shooting

They're sad about their dead kids so their solution is to kill another kid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Now i am wondering how inceltear will act to this thread.
Living the dream :chad:
It's not a good dream ,a lot of these criminal fans are fucking mentally insane(you can even sense it from their letter)

Now i am wondering how inceltear will act to this thread.

It's not a good dream ,a lot of these criminal fans are fucking mentally insane(you can even sense it from their letter)
They're upset kek

yes they're hellbent on that revenge garbage. they're not really any better or worse than nikolas.

yes they're hellbent on that revenge garbage. they're not really any better or worse than nikolas.
they literally want to murder another child the same age of their dead kids (or what they would have been :feelskek:), and watch the light fade from his eyes with glee from behind one way glass as they take one more kid away from their family. burgers are fucking deranged

Last edited:
they literally want to murder another child the same age of their dead kids (or what they would have been :feelskek:), and watch the light fade from his eyes with glee from behind one way glass as they take one more kid away from their family. burgers are fucking deranged
Also why am not surprised that most IT members are supportive of the death penalty, most likely because it is disproportionately applied to BIPOC men.

White, carceral feminism lol.

I dislike nikolaz cruz, he had a gf before while I cant even get a date
Besides murder is a bad way to fling the incel name around, Be very careful incels are listed as a terror threat and it may be the last place men can talk about issues about looks, If the goverment deems incels too dangerous there will be a crackdown and we will loose the site.

Besides murder is a bad way to fling the incel name around, Be very careful incels are listed as a terror threat and it may be the last place men can talk about issues about looks, If the goverment deems incels too dangerous there will be a crackdown and we will loose the site.
what does the first amendment say

soys can scream all they want but we'll stick around

This was a great read thanks:feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 666578

Dear Normies,

Four years ago, as poor Nicky Cruz here was being arraigned, he offered you a deal. He would plead guilty to 17 counts of first-degree murder and another 17 counts of attempted first-degree murder right then and there if you didn't pursue the death penalty. This was a deal that made sense. He would be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. And you would get to avoid the trauma and expense of a trial.

But you said no. Most of you demanded the death penalty for 19-year-old Nicky. And so more than four years later, after COVID-related delays, the jury came back with a verdict. And it wasn't the verdict you wanted.

So what sympathy do you think you deserve? You knew the rules. The jury had to be unanimous. You decided to gamble on a death penalty question in Broward County, the most liberal county in Florida, where Biden voters outnumbered Trump voters 2-to-1 in 2020. And not so surprisingly, you lost. Three jurors voted to show mercy to Nicky Cruz after he showed none to 17 of your loved ones. You would have been better off by taking his deal. The proceedings would have been over years ago.

Now you want to stage press conferences and say that the "jury failed you" and that you're "disgusted by the jury"? Now you're mad "at the system" and think that the verdict was "insane" and that "justice wasn't served today"?

View: https://vimeo.com/761703712

Sweaty, that's an entitled mindset. So I humbly present to you the following advice:
  • Educate yourself.
You may be upset that a jury, not a judge, ultimately decided the sentence of Nicky Cruz. But Nicky Cruz's Sixth Amendment rights include the right to a jury trial at the penalty phase of a capital case. In Ring v. Arizona, 536 U.S. 584 (2002), Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg wrote the majority opinion holding that judges sitting without a jury cannot find aggravating factors justifying a death sentence. Her logic was impeccable and I encourage you to read the decision. And just 11 years later, the U.S. Supreme Court applied Ring to strike down Florida's capital sentencing scheme in Hurst v. Florida, 577 U.S. 92 (2013). That is why Florida law now empowers jurors, not judges, to make these monumental decisions.

You may also be upset that just one or two or three jurors were allowed to prevent the imposition of a death sentence. But that is the state of Florida statute, and any attempt to change it for future cases is unlikely to survive federal judicial review. While the U.S. Supreme Court has never directly opined on whether jury unanimity is required for the penalty phase of a capital trial, just two years ago in Ramos v. Louisiana, 140 S. Ct. 1390 (2020), the Court held that the Sixth Amendment requires unanimity in the guilt phase of all criminal trials. The possibility is remote that the Court would agree to a lesser standard where a defendant's life or death is on the line.

Know and accept that your sad feelings do not get to override the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Boohoo :cryfeels::lul::cryfeels::lul::cryfeels::lul:.
  • Be less entitled and selfish.
Yes, it may have been upsetting to hear graphic testimony describing how your sons and daughters were ruthlessly shredded by a semi-automatic rifle. But as I said, you are not entitled to a death sentence.

View attachment 666607

It is selfish for you to be upset at Chief Assistant Public Defender Melisa McNeill (pictured here) and the other defense attorneys who worked tirelessly to defend their client, Nicky Cruz. Some of you whined loudly at what you considered was the "lack of empathy" from the defense. But it was not their job to show you "empathy". It was their professional obligation to defend their client to the best of their abilities, and if that meant ignoring your feelings, that's too bad.

It is selfish for you to be upset at the jurors. They gave up months of their life to serve our legal system. They carefully reviewed many pieces of evidence, much of it graphic, and it is likely that the experience left many of them mentally and emotionally scarred. Be grateful that they were willing to sit through your whining testimony.

It is selfish for you to be upset at the system. The system does not cater to you and you only. It caters to all of us. The right to an impartial jury trial found in the Sixth Amendment, like many other rights enshrined in the Constitution, are rooted in the principles of limited government and individual liberty. This system functions as a check, albeit an imperfect one, on the executive branch of government. It is a feature, not a flaw, that the evidentiary bar required for a conviction, let alone a capital sentence, is higher relative to the criminal justice system in an authoritarian dictatorship.
  • Demonstrate empathy.
Aside from the constitutional reasons I stated above, the reason why the jury system requires unanimity for a death sentence is to decrease the likelihood that an innocent person will be wrongfully executed. If there is any doubt, the system is designed to err in favor of leniency, because death is the ultimate, irreversible sentence. Did you know that since 1973, 190 death row inmates have been exonerated in the United States? That means 190 people, many of them BIPOC, have been sentenced to death for a crime that they did not commit.

By criticizing the system, you are demonstrating your lack of empathy for those that the system is also designed to protect: the innocent and their loved ones. Can you imagine how it must feel to be strapped to a gurney and poisoned for a crime that you know you did not commit? No, you can't. You expect empathy from others, so why is it that you lack empathy for others? Remember, it is the foundation of our jurisprudence that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

View attachment 666614

Nicky Cruz also deserves empathy. Imagine the torment and bullying that he must have experienced for there to be enough hatred within him to make the fateful decision to slaughter your sons and daughters at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Thankfully, three jurors showed him the empathy he deserved, even though you showed none.
  • Accept that life isn't fair.
Because it isn't. Your offspring are dead. Nicky Cruz will be placed in protective custody and he will receive three hot meals a day, showers, and mail from his fans and admirers. He may even be allowed a tablet, radio, and TV in his cell with good behavior.
  • Acknowledge your privilege.
The fact that you were even able to reproduce accords a level of genetic privilege that many others do not have. Some of you can always create a replacement child, right?
  • Be grateful for what you have (left).
Repeat after me:

“Someone somewhere has it much worse than you, so don’t complain.”
“Learn to be happy with yourself. Don’t make your well-being dependent on your (lack of) children.”
“Having non-dead children won’t solve all your problems.”
“People with living children have problems too, you know? The grass is always greener on the other side of the cemetery fence.”

• Seek therapy.
Self-explanatory.

Well, I hope this is helpful. Sweaty, I hope that one day you will grow to accept that our legal system and our society more generally do not cater solely to your hurt feelings, no matter how upset you are by the brutal mass murder of your children and their educators. Mass shootings are a fact of life in our society, and you need to understand that. Take out a life insurance policy, perhaps.

Sincerely,
PPEcel

Yo, take a look at these:

@Iamnothere000 @Rice Rice Baby @Doctor Manhattan @Retardfuel @totalcel @ballistictesticles @Speed @war_with_myself @MiSKiRaT @IncelGolem @My Name Jeff @Izayacel @Indari @SlayerSlayer @AsiaCel @Remaincel @Puppeter @CurryLMAO @Transcended Trucel @bicuspid @Emba @hatewimen @Glerforpus @zangano1 @PLA1092 @PointOfNoReturn @Retardinator @AfricanIncel77 @ldargoblin @curryboy420 @Furlossus @Murdoch89 @Zer0/∞ @verzetn @nystagmuscel @decembrist_kirillov @Ellsworth @Kevin2 @AsgardTheFatcel @kretschmer @ricecel_gone_er @AlexanderTheGreat11

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Good
Most crimes that make it to the news are staged

Great post, mods should pin it.

View attachment 666578

Dear Normies,

Four years ago, as poor Nicky Cruz here was being arraigned, he offered you a deal. He would plead guilty to 17 counts of first-degree murder and another 17 counts of attempted first-degree murder right then and there if you didn't pursue the death penalty. This was a deal that made sense. He would be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. And you would get to avoid the trauma and expense of a trial.

But you said no. Most of you demanded the death penalty for 19-year-old Nicky. And so more than four years later, after COVID-related delays, the jury came back with a verdict. And it wasn't the verdict you wanted.

So what sympathy do you think you deserve? You knew the rules. The jury had to be unanimous. You decided to gamble on a death penalty question in Broward County, the most liberal county in Florida, where Biden voters outnumbered Trump voters 2-to-1 in 2020. And not so surprisingly, you lost. Three jurors voted to show mercy to Nicky Cruz after he showed none to 17 of your loved ones. You would have been better off by taking his deal. The proceedings would have been over years ago.

Now you want to stage press conferences and say that the "jury failed you" and that you're "disgusted by the jury"? Now you're mad "at the system" and think that the verdict was "insane" and that "justice wasn't served today"?

Sweaty, that's an entitled mindset. So I humbly present to you the following advice:
  • Educate yourself.
You may be upset that a jury, not a judge, ultimately decided the sentence of Nicky Cruz. But Nicky Cruz's Sixth Amendment rights include the right to a jury trial at the penalty phase of a capital case. In Ring v. Arizona, 536 U.S. 584 (2002), Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg wrote the majority opinion holding that judges sitting without a jury cannot find aggravating factors justifying a death sentence. Her logic was impeccable and I encourage you to read the decision. And just 11 years later, the U.S. Supreme Court applied Ring to strike down Florida's capital sentencing scheme in Hurst v. Florida, 577 U.S. 92 (2013). That is why Florida law now empowers jurors, not judges, to make these monumental decisions.

You may also be upset that just one or two or three jurors were allowed to prevent the imposition of a death sentence. But that is the state of Florida statute, and any attempt to change it for future cases is unlikely to survive federal judicial review. While the U.S. Supreme Court has never directly opined on whether jury unanimity is required for the penalty phase of a capital trial, just two years ago in Ramos v. Louisiana, 140 S. Ct. 1390 (2020), the Court held that the Sixth Amendment requires unanimity in the guilt phase of all criminal trials. The possibility is remote that the Court would agree to a lesser standard where a defendant's life or death is on the line.

Know and accept that your sad feelings do not get to override the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Boohoo :cryfeels::lul::cryfeels::lul::cryfeels::lul:.
Yes, it may have been upsetting to hear graphic testimony describing how your sons and daughters were ruthlessly shredded by a semi-automatic rifle. But as I said, you are not entitled to a death sentence.

View attachment 666607

It is selfish for you to be upset at Chief Assistant Public Defender Melisa McNeill (pictured here) and the other defense attorneys who worked tirelessly to defend their client, Nicky Cruz. Some of you whined loudly at what you considered was the "lack of empathy" from the defense. But it was not their job to show you "empathy". It was their professional obligation to defend their client to the best of their abilities, and if that meant ignoring your feelings, that's too bad.

It is selfish for you to be upset at the jurors. They gave up months of their life to serve our legal system. They carefully reviewed many pieces of evidence, much of it graphic, and it is likely that the experience left many of them mentally and emotionally scarred. Be grateful that they were willing to sit through your whining testimony.

It is selfish for you to be upset at the system. The system does not cater to you and you only. It caters to all of us. The right to an impartial jury trial found in the Sixth Amendment, like many other rights enshrined in the Constitution, are rooted in the principles of limited government and individual liberty. This system functions as a check, albeit an imperfect one, on the executive branch of government. It is a feature, not a flaw, that the evidentiary bar required for a conviction, let alone a capital sentence, is higher relative to the criminal justice system in an authoritarian dictatorship.
  • Demonstrate empathy.
Aside from the constitutional reasons I stated above, the reason why the jury system requires unanimity for a death sentence is to decrease the likelihood that an innocent person will be wrongfully executed. If there is any doubt, the system is designed to err in favor of leniency, because death is the ultimate, irreversible sentence. Did you know that since 1973, 190 death row inmates have been exonerated in the United States? That means 190 people, many of them BIPOC, have been sentenced to death for a crime that they did not commit.

By criticizing the system, you are demonstrating your lack of empathy for those that the system is also designed to protect: the innocent and their loved ones. Can you imagine how it must feel to be strapped to a gurney and poisoned for a crime that you know you did not commit? No, you can't. You expect empathy from others, so why is it that you lack empathy for others? Remember, it is the foundation of our jurisprudence that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

View attachment 666614

Nicky Cruz also deserves empathy. Imagine the torment and bullying that he must have experienced for there to be enough hatred within him to make the fateful decision to slaughter your sons and daughters at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Thankfully, three jurors showed him the empathy he deserved, even though you showed none.
Because it isn't. Your offspring are dead. Nicky Cruz will be placed in protective custody and he will receive three hot meals a day, showers, and mail from his fans and admirers. He may even be allowed a tablet, radio, and TV in his cell with good behavior.
The fact that you were even able to reproduce accords a level of genetic privilege that many others do not have. Some of you can always create a replacement child, right?
Repeat after me:

“Learn to be happy with yourself. Don’t make your well-being dependent on your (lack of) children.”
“People with living children have problems too, you know? The grass is always greener on the other side of the cemetery fence.”

• Seek therapy.
Self-explanatory.

Well, I hope this is helpful. Sweaty, I hope that one day you will grow to accept that our legal system and our society more generally do not cater solely to your hurt feelings, no matter how upset you are by the brutal mass murder of your children and their educators. Mass shootings are a fact of life in our society, and you need to understand that. Take out a life insurance policy, perhaps.

Sincerely,
PPEcel

@Iamnothere000 @Rice Rice Baby @Doctor Manhattan @Retardfuel @totalcel @ballistictesticles @Speed @war_with_myself @MiSKiRaT @IncelGolem @My Name Jeff @Izayacel @Indari @SlayerSlayer @AsiaCel @Remaincel @Puppeter @CurryLMAO @Transcended Trucel @bicuspid @Emba @hatewimen @Glerforpus @zangano1 @PLA1092 @PointOfNoReturn @Retardinator @AfricanIncel77 @ldargoblin @curryboy420 @Furlossus @Murdoch89 @Zer0/∞ @verzetn @nystagmuscel @decembrist_kirillov @Ellsworth @Kevin2 @AsgardTheFatcel @kretschmer @ricecel_gone_er @AlexanderTheGreat11

To any who plan on doing a masacure, just hire a fucking hooker from Nevada(were there legal) and have all the sex you want. It may suck for me that I aint gettin hot action, but atleast I have a plan to make me happy. Not wrath up the ass. Dont get made at these people, get smarter. Do what makes us win without the FBI putting a tag on our asses by the masses.

Last edited:
To any who plan on doing a masacure, just hire a fucking hooker from Nevada(were there legal) and have all the sex you want. It may suck for me that I aint gettin hot action, but atleast I have a plan to make me happy. Not wrath up the ass. Dont get made at these people, get smarter. Do what makes us win without the FBI putting a tag on our asses by the masses.
just fly to europe lol

Screen57

What an absolutely based message that seems oh-so familiar for some reason, just can't place my finger on it... :feelsjuice:

Unironically mentions Ruth Bader Ginsburg... The same jew responsible for much of the feminization and destabilization that created the current feminist and therefore incel hellscape... Yeah...
He's making a point to people who like Ginsburg, so he has to paint it in the right light.

GJ pointing out their hypocrisy

So bizarre that even after he's been sentenced relatives of the victims are walking up in turn and shouting angrily at Cruz for not getting the death penalty?

I feel like I must be misunderstanding this? Or?

What on Earth does this accomplish, legally?

So bizarre that even after he's been sentenced relatives of the victims are walking up in turn and shouting angrily at Cruz for not getting the death penalty?

I feel like I must be misunderstanding this? Or?

What on Earth does this accomplish, legally?
He hasn't been sentenced formally yet. This happens later today (Wednesday). Victims have a right to give impact statements beforehand. But it doesn't change the sentence. The judge has no discretion and is legally obligated to follow the jury recommendation of LWOP in this case.

He hasn't been sentenced formally yet. This happens later today (Wednesday). Victims have a right to give impact statements beforehand. But it doesn't change the sentence. The judge has no discretion and is legally obligated to follow the jury recommendation of LWOP in this case.

Ah OK. It still seems unnecessary though!

And their statements are so predictable too and add nothing.

They do make me wonder what they'd have been like if he got the death penalty though.

Have any of them actually taken the high ground or been at all merciful yet?

Those are some bad parents

They do make me wonder what they'd have been like if he got the death penalty though.

The female in the yellow shirt mayb

Lesson of the day for American parents: teach your kids not to excessively bully another kid just because they feel superior to him, 'cause the table may turn any day and that other kid might have.... some unexpectedly powerful means to retaliate with. :feelsYall:

But who am I talking to, these types of people never learn.
These shootings will repeat themselves, over and over again.

If anything their statements are worse. They absolutely are insane. I'll probably write a new thread about the recent sentencing hearing.

If anything their statements are worse. They absolutely are insane. I'll probably write a new thread about the recent sentencing hearing.

I'll watch the yellow shirt girl's one.

The others yeah they seemed pretty bonkers from the limited amount I saw.

There's a limit to how many time you can hear "Burn in Hell!" and "I hope you get killed in prison!" before it just starts to sound kind of clichéd and redundant.

I find people's capacity for anger and hatred to be quite shocking as I don't think I'm wired in this way, even in extreme circumstances like that.

Hm, I finished watching that statement. Yeah she was pretty fair and actually did take the high ground, which I respect a lot. You can't combat anger and hatred by filling yourself with anger and hatred.

View attachment 666578

Dear Normies,

• Educate yourself.

View attachment 666607

• Demonstrate empathy.

View attachment 666614

Repeat after me:

• Seek therapy.
Self-explanatory.

Sincerely,
PPEcel

Always these white guys taking their live for granted, a lot of people here would thank god or allah for white skin

Hope he escapes soon. He dindu nuffin

The very idea of open letters are so cringe

This is truly black pilling but insightful thats what i love abou incel ideas its brutul but truthful

View attachment 666578

Dear Normies,

• Educate yourself.

View attachment 666607

• Demonstrate empathy.

View attachment 666614

Repeat after me:

• Seek therapy.
Self-explanatory.

Sincerely,
PPEcel

Idgaf what a bunch of paid actors think.

I dislike nikolaz cruz, he had a gf before while I cant even get a date
Based. Cruz was never an incel from the start. The fact that he can be violent and crazy yet still gets laid proves how much of a chad he really is. While in the meantime, whores get scared of me just for looking in their general direction.