Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based An open letter to the families of the victims and survivors of the Parkland school shooting

I'm against the death penalty no matter what so it's good to see this outcome.

I know morality is cope but in my mind if you sentence someone to death, what makes you better than them?

Also you should do a thread about foid teachers fucking students vs. male teachers.

Normiefags will cry that this is injustice but you don't hear anything about a male teacher losing his teaching license and getting 20 years for fucking his students but a foid teacher will get 2 months and be teaching again afterwards.

I believe that this is the only truly interesting thing about this story and your post highlighting it actually. I am of course content with the legal system doing what it is (more or less) supposed to do here, but these letters he received, I believe this is a first. And it reveals a shifting undercurrent of opinions regarding this sort of phenomena. Actually, I am willing to bet that the numbers of letters he received only represents about half or even less of the true sentiment out there. I'm sure many more wanted to write one.

should've gave him the lethal injection. The trauma the families and friends, the entire community at his hands. I don't think a horrific event like this should be celebrated, etc. You just further the 'incel' stereotype.

should've gave him the lethal injection. The trauma the families and friends, the entire community at his hands. I don't think a horrific event like this should be celebrated, etc. You just further the 'incel' stereotype.
Just highlighting the entitlement on some parts of the so-called community.

I'm sure IT will go "noooo... you can't just compare your dry dicks to death :feels:" but if you really hate these comparisons or rather rebuttals of your arguments using a different context, just get proper arguments
if you say dumb shit like "the world is just", showing you an example when it's clearly not debunks your argument, you can't just cop out with "nooo... I only meant this very specific case :feels:" -- don't make stupid sweeping statements like this and instead tell your actual opinion like "in your case, not getting laid is just", we can debate your actual opinion then, instead of having an easy-to-disprove argument at hand
normies are terrible at wording their arguments/opinions despite their supposed good communication skills, lol
BTW idk what the fuss is about, cos a lifetime in prison is a terrible predicament comparable to a death sentence imo -- I understand why someone prefers to keep living nonetheless, survival instinct, hope/cope and all that, but it's barely better and it's insane to claim that a lifetime in prison is NOT a punishment as someone apparently claimed
The grass is always greener on the other side of the cemetery fence
kekd hard :feelskek:
I'll also add that they should just "get over it" cos seething at the murderer won't bring their child back, it'll only keep them miserable
hey, it's another insane sweeping statement that they use! maybe, just maybe, mental trauma (like getting bullied) isn't something easy to just "get over" and it's cruel to shame people for being emotional about the injustice they face(d) and people are allowed to be angry that not enough is/was done to protect them, even if it likely won't change anything -- just a crazy idea from a deranged stinkel inkel
So he looks more sympathetic to the jury. Just a poor little boy who was mentally disabled and socially ostracized. Good defense lawyers will use every single trick in the book.
yeah, he really nailed that "fragile nerdy boy" esthetic with that outfit
I don't follow the case at all and I had to check his age cos I thought he might have been like 17
ngl I really like nerdy esthetic like this (hard not to go overboard and not look like a stereotype from an 80s movie), so I might put together a similar outfit -- my bro really "contributing to the society" with his fashion statements :feelsaww:

there should be a law: no intercepting fan mails

yeah, he really nailed that "fragile nerdy boy" esthetic with that outfit
I don't follow the case at all and I had to check his age cos I thought he might have been like 17
ngl I really like nerdy esthetic like this (hard not to go overboard and not look like a stereotype from an 80s movie), so I might put together a similar outfit -- my bro really "contributing to the society" with his fashion statements :feelsaww:
he is like 5'7 so probably that makes him look younger

Let me get it straight: Are you mocking people who lost their kids? Why on earth do you want to give us a name of cruel people? Dear lord...
If you are an aspie, I don't have questions for you.

reminds me of all the niggers who burn cities after a jury trial doesn't go the way they want. it's literally a jury of your peers voting.

In before IT chimps out over this, not realizing it's a mockery of the exact same arguments they use... :feelskek:

Don't like them? :feelsUgh:

Don't use them... :feelsaww:

Though JFL at a literal MTN sociopath receiving fan mail from foids; guess the personality detector had a brief outage. :feelsclown:

there should be a law: no intercepting fan mails
It's already a law. Something about mail interception... Tampering... Theft...

Ofc, they just make addition to laws to accomplished whatever they want.

I'm sure he wouldn't be on "suicide watch" if he had a few photos of "scantily clad teenage girls."

He'd be like, "I want to live to see what tomorrow's mail brings.."

Last edited:
Let me get it straight: Are you mocking people who lost their kids?
Some incels will never get to have kids of their own. Never hold their own baby in their hands. Now that's what's really fucked up. You assume that men who go through this injustice should give two fucks about other people's children? Its fucked up, yes, but what else did you expect?

So he looks more sympathetic to the jury. Just a poor little boy who was mentally disabled and socially ostracized. Good defense lawyers will use every single trick in the book.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 666578

Dear Normies,

Four years ago, as poor Nicky Cruz here was being arraigned, he offered you a deal. He would plead guilty to 17 counts of first-degree murder and another 17 counts of attempted first-degree murder right then and there if you didn't pursue the death penalty. This was a deal that made sense. He would be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. And you would get to avoid the trauma and expense of a trial.

But you said no. Most of you demanded the death penalty for 19-year-old Nicky. And so more than four years later, after COVID-related delays, the jury came back with a verdict. And it wasn't the verdict you wanted.

So what sympathy do you think you deserve? You knew the rules. The jury had to be unanimous. You decided to gamble on a death penalty question in Broward County, the most liberal county in Florida, where Biden voters outnumbered Trump voters 2-to-1 in 2020. And not so surprisingly, you lost. Three jurors voted to show mercy to Nicky Cruz after he showed none to 17 of your loved ones. You would have been better off by taking his deal. The proceedings would have been over years ago.

Now you want to stage press conferences and say that the "jury failed you" and that you're "disgusted by the jury"? Now you're mad "at the system" and think that the verdict was "insane" and that "justice wasn't served today"?

View: https://vimeo.com/761703712

Sweaty, that's an entitled mindset. So I humbly present to you the following advice:
  • Educate yourself.
You may be upset that a jury, not a judge, ultimately decided the sentence of Nicky Cruz. But Nicky Cruz's Sixth Amendment rights include the right to a jury trial at the penalty phase of a capital case. In Ring v. Arizona, 536 U.S. 584 (2002), Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg wrote the majority opinion holding that judges sitting without a jury cannot find aggravating factors justifying a death sentence. Her logic was impeccable and I encourage you to read the decision. And just 11 years later, the U.S. Supreme Court applied Ring to strike down Florida's capital sentencing scheme in Hurst v. Florida, 577 U.S. 92 (2013). That is why Florida law now empowers jurors, not judges, to make these monumental decisions.

You may also be upset that just one or two or three jurors were allowed to prevent the imposition of a death sentence. But that is the state of Florida statute, and any attempt to change it for future cases is unlikely to survive federal judicial review. While the U.S. Supreme Court has never directly opined on whether jury unanimity is required for the penalty phase of a capital trial, just two years ago in Ramos v. Louisiana, 140 S. Ct. 1390 (2020), the Court held that the Sixth Amendment requires unanimity in the guilt phase of all criminal trials. The possibility is remote that the Court would agree to a lesser standard where a defendant's life or death is on the line.

Know and accept that your sad feelings do not get to override the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Boohoo :cryfeels::lul::cryfeels::lul::cryfeels::lul:.
  • Be less entitled and selfish.
Yes, it may have been upsetting to hear graphic testimony describing how your sons and daughters were ruthlessly shredded by a semi-automatic rifle. But as I said, you are not entitled to a death sentence.

View attachment 666607

It is selfish for you to be upset at Chief Assistant Public Defender Melisa McNeill (pictured here) and the other defense attorneys who worked tirelessly to defend their client, Nicky Cruz. Some of you whined loudly at what you considered was the "lack of empathy" from the defense. But it was not their job to show you "empathy". It was their professional obligation to defend their client to the best of their abilities, and if that meant ignoring your feelings, that's too bad.

It is selfish for you to be upset at the jurors. They gave up months of their life to serve our legal system. They carefully reviewed many pieces of evidence, much of it graphic, and it is likely that the experience left many of them mentally and emotionally scarred. Be grateful that they were willing to sit through your whining testimony.

It is selfish for you to be upset at the system. The system does not cater to you and you only. It caters to all of us. The right to an impartial jury trial found in the Sixth Amendment, like many other rights enshrined in the Constitution, are rooted in the principles of limited government and individual liberty. This system functions as a check, albeit an imperfect one, on the executive branch of government. It is a feature, not a flaw, that the evidentiary bar required for a conviction, let alone a capital sentence, is higher relative to the criminal justice system in an authoritarian dictatorship.
  • Demonstrate empathy.
Aside from the constitutional reasons I stated above, the reason why the jury system requires unanimity for a death sentence is to decrease the likelihood that an innocent person will be wrongfully executed. If there is any doubt, the system is designed to err in favor of leniency, because death is the ultimate, irreversible sentence. Did you know that since 1973, 190 death row inmates have been exonerated in the United States? That means 190 people, many of them BIPOC, have been sentenced to death for a crime that they did not commit.

By criticizing the system, you are demonstrating your lack of empathy for those that the system is also designed to protect: the innocent and their loved ones. Can you imagine how it must feel to be strapped to a gurney and poisoned for a crime that you know you did not commit? No, you can't. You expect empathy from others, so why is it that you lack empathy for others? Remember, it is the foundation of our jurisprudence that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

View attachment 666614

Nicky Cruz also deserves empathy. Imagine the torment and bullying that he must have experienced for there to be enough hatred within him to make the fateful decision to slaughter your sons and daughters at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Thankfully, three jurors showed him the empathy he deserved, even though you showed none.
  • Accept that life isn't fair.
Because it isn't. Your offspring are dead. Nicky Cruz will be placed in protective custody and he will receive three hot meals a day, showers, and mail from his fans and admirers. He may even be allowed a tablet, radio, and TV in his cell with good behavior.
  • Acknowledge your privilege.
The fact that you were even able to reproduce accords a level of genetic privilege that many others do not have. Some of you can always create a replacement child, right?
  • Be grateful for what you have (left).
Repeat after me:

“Someone somewhere has it much worse than you, so don’t complain.”
“Learn to be happy with yourself. Don’t make your well-being dependent on your (lack of) children.”
“Having non-dead children won’t solve all your problems.”
“People with living children have problems too, you know? The grass is always greener on the other side of the cemetery fence.”

• Seek therapy.
Self-explanatory.

Well, I hope this is helpful. Sweaty, I hope that one day you will grow to accept that our legal system and our society more generally do not cater solely to your hurt feelings, no matter how upset you are by the brutal mass murder of your children and their educators. Mass shootings are a fact of life in our society, and you need to understand that. Take out a life insurance policy, perhaps.

Sincerely,
PPEcel

Yo, take a look at these:

@Iamnothere000 @Rice Rice Baby @Doctor Manhattan @Retardfuel @totalcel @ballistictesticles @Speed @war_with_myself @MiSKiRaT @IncelGolem @My Name Jeff @Izayacel @Indari @SlayerSlayer @AsiaCel @Remaincel @Puppeter @CurryLMAO @Transcended Trucel @bicuspid @Emba @hatewimen @Glerforpus @zangano1 @PLA1092 @PointOfNoReturn @Retardinator @AfricanIncel77 @ldargoblin @curryboy420 @Furlossus @Murdoch89 @Zer0/∞ @verzetn @nystagmuscel @decembrist_kirillov @Ellsworth @Kevin2 @AsgardTheFatcel @kretschmer @ricecel_gone_er @AlexanderTheGreat11

:feelshaha:

They should be happy, most nations don’t even hand out life sentences

Some incels will never get to have kids of their own. Never hold their own baby in their hands. Now that's what's really fucked up. You assume that men who go through this injustice should give two fucks about other people's children? Its fucked up, yes, but what else did you expect?
If I was born without hands, I will not be happy when someone is losing them in an accident. This is just insane.

reminds me of all the niggers who burn cities after a jury trial doesn't go the way they want. it's literally a jury of your peers voting.
Those people will burn cities if they want to, regardless of what a jury does.

If I was born without hands, I will not be happy when someone is losing them in an accident. This is just insane.
It's not insane. Cruz is going to spend life in prison without parole. It's not like he's going to get off scot-free. They have no entitlement to the death penalty and the fact that they lost their kids is no shield from criticism for their poor policy prescriptions.

In before IT chimps out over this, not realizing it's a mockery of the exact same arguments they use... :feelskek:

Don't like them? :feelsUgh:

Don't use them... :feelsaww:

Though JFL at a literal MTN sociopath receiving fan mail from foids; guess the personality detector had a brief outage. :feelsclown:
What's funny is IT hasn't touched this yet from what I can tell. They probably got bored of the legalese four paragraphs in or something.

You misunderstand inceldom. Which is not surprising since half this forum does so too.
Ok as mods let's not gang up on a regular user, the oldcel is entitled to his opinion

Ok as mods let's not gang up on a regular user, the oldcel is entitled to his opinion
People don't understand what's at stake. They take inceldom lightly like those normies who think its perfectly fine that incels should just accept their fate. They see the edginess but don't see the fundamental injustice its coming from.

You misunderstand inceldom. Which is not surprising since half this forum does so too.
I'm confused. What is he misunderstanding? The comparison of having hands, to having sex/kids?

I'm confused. What is he misunderstanding? The comparison of having hands, to having sex/kids?
Yes. It implies that people are just born with inceldom.

Those people will burn cities if they want to, regardless of what a jury does.

It's not insane. Cruz is going to spend life in prison without parole. It's not like he's going to get off scot-free. They have no entitlement to the death penalty and the fact that they lost their kids is no shield from criticism for their poor policy prescriptions.
I have a simple question. Do you have Asperger or any other similar issue? It's not an intrusive curiosity, I just cannot explain to a person about social nuances that he cannot understand because of his syndrome.
Anyway, in case you don't have it: There are ways to say things in a society and don't get hated by all. You just don't say to people who lost their little kids "Sweaty".

Yes, I know that we hear it from IT bullies, it does not mean that we need to be bullies like them.

Why is that? We were born manlets/ugly or both. It's a disability in today's world, like being born without hands.

Why is that? We were born manlets/ugly or both. It's a disability in today's world, like being born without hands.
Nobody in their right minds would say that manlets or uggos are disabled

I have a simple question. Do you have Asperger or any other similar issue? It's not an intrusive curiosity, I just cannot explain to a person about social nuances that he cannot understand because of his syndrome.
Anyway, in case you don't have it: There are ways to say things in a society and don't get hated by all. You just don't say to people who lost their little kids "Sweaty".

Yes, I know that we hear it from IT bullies, it does not mean that we need to be bullies like them.
No, I just think this post is funny. Here on this forum there's very little need to sugarcoat anything we say or think. Indeed, the shock value is part of why I pinned this post. I'm factually right on the points of law, aren't I?

I dislike nikolaz cruz, he had a gf before while I cant even get a date
Any normie who fucks up the lives of 17 other people has my respect... Imagine every single thing that each of those 17 lives could have? Nik went there and fucked up all these people's plans and dreams... I admire that and hope everyone can fuck off!

Know and accept that your sad feelings do not get to override the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Boohoo :cryfeels::lul::cryfeels::lul::cryfeels::lul:.
I was having a bad day, reading this I started to laugh to myself !

Porque não é. Sua descendência está morta. Nicky Cruz será colocado sob custódia protetora e receberá três refeições quentes por dia, banhos e correspondência de seus fãs e admiradores. Ele pode até ter um tablet, rádio e TV em sua cela com bom comportamento.
Every time I read this post my day gets even better !!!!!

Very true. And we can see the outcomes.
Incels will always exist. It's just that, for the first time in history, the internet has enabled the genetically disprivileged to communicate with other to form communities.

Incels will always exist. It's just that, for the first time in history, the internet has enabled the genetically disprivileged to communicate with other to form communities.
Yes. And in my more relevant and important replies (which you ignored), I stated what I really feel is important about this !

Namely - The letters he received.

The Jury verdict is significant but not a first for a case like this. I've grown up seeing a few in local courts and appellate circuits alike.

God gives life and only god can tame it. A kindhearted person will never demand death penalty for anyone. A sincere apology should suffice for them no matter the gravity of the crime.

Let me get it straight: Are you mocking people who lost their kids? Why on earth do you want to give us a name of cruel people? Dear lord...
If you are an aspie, I don't have questions for you.
I think that the was just being ironic because these same people who lost their kids are pressuring us to get into the cult of therapy and telling us that we are not entitled to anything, effectively making us 3rd class citizens.

I think that the was just being ironic because these same people who lost their kids are pressuring us to get into the cult of therapy and telling us that we are not entitled to anything, effectively making us 3rd class citizens.
Those specific people?

HOLY [Cungaderoo] THIS IS GIGA BASED

The fact that they could have just settled for life in prison without parole years ago makes this even funnier. Life in American prison isn't enough for these bloodthirsty motherfuckers. JFL at burgers. :feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Admit you are not from ohio, the time is like 5 in the morning there and ur posting here

The fact that they could have just settled for life in prison without parole years ago makes this even funnier. Life in American prison isn't enough for these bloodthirsty motherfuckers. JFL at burgers. :feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
You know that Alek Minassian won't get life without parole for killing 10 people? He'll get a parole hearing in 25 years.

Life without parole isn't even an option in Canada. Americans can be pretty bloodthirsty sometimes by comparison.