Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An open-ended question for r/Inceltears

Why do you think r/Inceltears hates us?

• Actions of a few

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Our virgin status

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Our appearances

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Our anger towards Chad/Stacy

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Something else?

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
AmeriCel64

AmeriCel64

Officer
★★★★
For any people from r/Inceltears lurking here at the moment, I am not posting this to cause trouble or troll, however, I really want to ask: Why do you insist on trying to shame and/or mock Incels? Is it because we are ugly or not 10/10? Is it because of our Blackpill theory that has been proven time and time again via Tinder and dating app experiments? There is nothing inherently misogynistic about the Blackpill. We believe the Blackpill to be the most accurate viewpoint of the world. How is acknowledging observable trends of women's preferences misogynistic? Fact is fact and claiming misogyny does not disprove said facts. We as Incels know that the game was over before it started. Many of us are just frustrated and want a place with like-minded people. Does that make us bad people? Every group of people manages to find communities. Blacks, LGBT, Conservatives, and even Pagans now online. What makes Incels/Virgins/Volcels..etc. having a community online inherently bad? This is a genuine question that I have for r/Inceltears. Also, before someone on r/Inceltears uses cherry-picked evidence of the few radicals on this website that promote violence or otherwise, I would appreciate if your response as to why y'all hate Incels would be directed at a key attribute that the majority of Incels have.

If any Incel sees a response on r/Inceltears, post it here.

Read my Thread here where I cover this.

https://incels.is/threads/the-truth-about-females-on-cucktears.60859/

The women on cucktears made a thread about it and kind of admitted it was true, especially the lack of social life. How many attractive women do you see without good social lives? Very little. Truth is they are ugly women who are bitter as fuck and we are kind of a reflection of them. They envy the life of stacy while we envy the life of Chad. They hate us, cause they ARE us. Only they are females who have it a lot better then we do, but they still are jealous they are not stacy and cant have a chad, cant have a cuck who wont leave, men do not pander to them because they are below average, only have sex then toss them to the curb, or have a boyfriend but can only get low and average tier normies.

We fuck up their Just World fantasy, so they have to believe we're evil since we live shitty lives devoid of love and intimacy, otherwise they'll suffer cognitive dissonance and spiral into the realm of the blackpill.

Male IT members hate us because we threaten their idea of a loving, caring female who can do no wrong and doesn't care about shallow things such as looks whereas female IT members hate us because they are ugly (and thus bitter) and need an outlet which ends up being us because we are easy targets (in other words, our views are not mainstream and thus are easy to "debunk" by saying "haha isn't this just ridiculous?" instead of actually proving us wrong. There's also the fact that all IT users are feminists and incels are (or at least the decent ones are) misogynists.

Read my Thread here where I cover this.

https://incels.is/threads/the-truth-about-females-on-cucktears.60859/

The women on cucktears made a thread about it and kind of admitted it was true, especially the lack of social life. How many attractive women do you see without good social lives? Very little. Truth is they are ugly women who are bitter as fuck and we are kind of a reflection of them. They envy the life of stacy while we envy the life of Chad. They hate us, cause they ARE us. Only they are females who have it a lot better then we do, but they still are jealous they are not stacy and cant have a chad, cant have a cuck who wont leave
Disagree, tbh, there are plenty of average looking girls on there who are "sex workers" they mainly hate us because our very existence destroys the whole "positive vibes, girl! get yours, no regrets, no guilt!" lifestyle they live. They don't want to accept cause and effect, they don't want to accept that there are real problems in society and that their hedonistic lifestyle plays into it. No, to them we have to be labeled as "haters" "bigots" "scum" etc, etc. They can't be worrying their pretty little princess heads with concepts like the butterfly effect or other forms of causality.

Disagree, tbh, there are plenty of average looking girls on there who are "sex workers" they mainly hate us because our very existence destroys the whole "positive vibes, girl! get yours, no regrets, no guilt!" lifestyle they live. They don't want to accept cause and effect, they don't want to accept that there are real problems in society and that their hedonistic lifestyle plays into it. No, to them we have to be labeled as "haters" "bigots" "scum" etc, etc. They can't be worrying their pretty little princess heads with concepts like the butterfly effect or other forms of causality.
Trust me, whether they know what they do hurts us or not, they don't care. If they did, so many of them wouldn't try to get us to kill ourselves.

Trust me, whether they know what they do hurts us or not, they don't care. If they did, so many of them wouldn't try to get us to kill ourselves.
Oh, I know they would never care about us. My point is that they are incapable of realizing they are hurting themselves in the longrun, by creating a massive amount of men with nothing to lose and no hope for the future, they are ensuring that their current cushy lifestyles aren't going to be the norm for long. They think if they bully us enough we'll all just rope and go away. What they don't realize is that their neighbors are incels, their beta orbiters are incels, their brothers are incels, and their male children will be incels. Incels are currently an untapped revolutionary force and these cunts are ensuring that the revolution will come.

because we do not worship women

because we do not worship women
We’re supposed to drink their bath water and kiss the ground they walk on. Jfl at their delusion.

let me have a shot at these fucks.

we live among people with very low tolerance to certain beliefs and truth's. normies at inceltears are those low-tolerance people. they don't accept the reality we live in. who are the people that are being worshiped on a day to day basis? hilary clinton (criminal), jeremy meeks (criminal), caitlyn jenner (degenerate tranny), elon musk (charlatan), the kardashians (shallow sluts), justin trudeau (invites hordes of migrants to destroy his own country) etc. these people i just mentioned have the power to literally corrupt our society (which is what they do) and they are worshiped on a day to day basis. so this whole thing of "all good people are loved and all bad people are hated" is a none argument. because you can clearly tell that's not how the real world works. in the real world, every piece of shit have a shot at success. but we, petty incels. have no shot at all. why? because we don't follow the narrative. we refuse to be sacrificed on the alter of virtue signaling and self-righteous behavior.

I think it's because of our "misogyny" mostly, that subreddit is full of feminist both male and female, and even the slightest hint from anyone here that men are superior to women will get them to hate us. It's just like how SJWs hate alt-right, we have total opposite worldviews. They hate when their crazy liberal soy ideology is questioned. Numale cucks are even worse than landwhale feminists. Numales think that they succeeded in life because they have 4/10 fat landwhale wife, and they hate when they cuckoldry is questioned.

low iq people all love to hate on "lower class" people. that's how television works, too.
do you really think people with a brain and a normal life would waste their time browsing incel sites, just so he/she can take sreenshots for karmafarming? most of them have no hobbies and are just as miserable as your average incel, I guarantee it.
it's absurd.

Mentalcels ruin it for the rest of us, their retarded violent fantasies make us all look like psychos. I just want to LDAR in peace.

We’re supposed to drink their bath water and kiss the ground they walk on.
I totally would if they'd go for walks in the woods with me and snuggle up in bed while I read them verses from Schiller.

Same reason slave owners fear their slaves.
Slave rebellion

They hate that we aren't happy being indentured servants to hedonistic society and social pariahs. According to them we should self-flagellate and kiss the boots of our betters.