Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT glorifies serial killings by poisoning

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Last edited:
Poison is foids' favourite killing method. Men have caught up on it.
Btw, which gender do they think are the cornered rats NOW?

The op admitted they're the rats

This is the future that incels want: murdered painfully and slowly by their unwilling wives. I don't think that they realize that a trapped rat fights the dirtiest and the hardest when they have no other option.

IT exposed!
They want to poison us like rats :feelspuke:
When all we want is a GF.

IT exposed!
They want to poison us like rats :feelspuke:
When all we want is a GF.
Lol with modern surveillance technology, if a wide is found poisoning, the (hypothetical) nation can just torture her publicly

Proves IT is a violent extremist, terrorist organization that should be declared a terror threat by fbi for advocating mass murder

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1cfsf4g/my_greatgrandmother_was_married_off_at_15_and_she/

Also your shit head of a grandma is in hell now for murder without good intention.

I pray to God to slaughter all those with malicious mindsets like her, may their blood spread on the street and their heads separated from their torsos.

This is why traditionalism is a cope and for chad only, if women are going to be stopped from completely destroying the human race they must be treated as sex slaves in shackles and never be trusted as nurses or cops or judges or be given politcal power etc.

Lol with modern surveillance technology, if a wide is found poisoning, the (hypothetical) nation can just torture her publicly
The nation would let her walk free or at worst have her serve like 50 hours of community service

This is the reason why wives weren't able to inherit anything after their husbands died

Tbh they should take this practice up once again. In the case the husband dies or she wants to get a divorce - she doesn't get anything. That would be justice

Really? Also, our fathers failed us by not teaching us the fucked up shit foids can do.
Yes but the laws have been going back and forth all around the world in the past. I think this practice was held in Britain from 16th to around 18th century?

They couldn't inherit wealth because clerics noticed that wealthy married men tended to die much younger than other men. Then they found out its because their wives were poisoning them.

Proves IT is a violent extremist, terrorist organization that should be declared a terror threat by fbi for advocating mass murder

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1cfsf4g/my_greatgrandmother_was_married_off_at_15_and_she/

Also your shit head of a grandma is in hell now for murder without good intention.

I pray to God to slaughter all those with malicious mindsets like her, may their blood spread on the street and their heads separated from their torsos.

The future I want is all foids in a coma locked in deep underground breeding barns having their wombs used to plop baby after baby after baby... and then turned to pet food once they outlive their reproductive usefulness.

This is the Marxist-Rodgerist blueprint for a FOIDLESS SOCIETY, where foids aren't let run amok ruining men's lives. I never defended forced marriage or state-assigned girlfriends.

To me, foids must be tube-fed, kept in a coma inside breeding barns never exposed to sunlight.

Also, kudos for the IT for realizing that foids are aptly comparable to RATS. This is also my perception, I just go one step further and demand they be locked in CAGES as RATS ought to be.

Last edited:
Yes but the laws have been going back and forth all around the world in the past. I think this practice was held in Britain from 16th to around 18th century?

They couldn't inherit wealth because clerics noticed that wealthy married men tended to die much younger than other men. Then they found out its because their wives were poisoning them.
Lost knowledge due to "foids are wonderful" effect.

Another day, another proof that the traditionalist fantasy/utopian image of "the good old days" is a mirage that never existed. You can't change human nature by politics. As @GeckoBus loves to point out, the reason for the double standards and the "women-are-wonderful" effect, is their looks, and their looks have always been the same, so why should the treatment they receive ever be different? Also, all women, young women especially, but all of them ultimately, are disgusted by old men, especially ugly old men.

"No:foidSoy:, we are just disgusted by pedos, who lust after girls young enough to be their granddaughters:foidSoy::foidSoy:":

Meanwhile, women admit that they love being harrassed by young and attractive guys (preferably of the same race):

Reberebr

With that out of the way, this post is a great example of how misandric the IT types are. Notice how quickly and uncritically they believe the words of the murderer about what their victim was like, just because they like the fact that such murders happened? Not a single one of those simping faggots and bulldykes would believe a single thing the murderer had said about the victim if, and I'm beating a dead horse here, the genders were reversed, or if, say, the murder in question was some white nationalist killing a non-white person. But, of course, the mere thought of having to live near older, unattractive men is disgusting to them, nevermind being intimate with them, so, of course, (and jfl at even the poster admitting that his existence was the only reason for it and that the guy himself never actually did anything evil apart from hoping to provide for and build a family with a younger woman) murder was the only solution. The second guy was totally abusive though and he deserved to die... just don't point out that he was rich and his murderer had likely inherited at least some of that. That's just a coincidence, she totally killed him because he was abusive:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

According to at least the study talked about here, prior to 1900, almost half of serial killers in the USA were women specifically because of how many black widows who got married again and again just to kill their husbands there were:

Mhjmhjm

traditionalism is a cope and for chad only

This is why traditionalism is a cope and for chad only, if women are going to be stopped from completely destroying the human race they must be treated as sex slaves in shackles and never be trusted as nurses or cops or judges or be given politcal power etc.
There's nothing technology can't solve, and I'm not talking about AI gfs.

Another day, another proof that the traditionalist fantasy/utopian image of "the good old days" is a mirage that never existed. You can't change human nature by politics. As @GeckoBus loves to point out, the reason for the double standards and the "women-are-wonderful" effect, is their looks, and their looks have always been the same, so why should the treatment they receive ever be different? Also, all women, young women especially, but all of them ultimately, are disgusted by old men, especially ugly old men.

"No:foidSoy:, we are just disgusted by pedos, who lust after girls young enough to be their granddaughters:foidSoy::foidSoy:":

Meanwhile, women admit that they love being harrassed by young and attractive guys (preferably of the same race):

View attachment 1147310

With that out of the way, this post is a great example of how misandric the IT types are. Notice how quickly and uncritically they believe the words of the murderer about what their victim was like, just because they like the fact that such murders happened? Not a single one of those simping faggots and bulldykes would believe a single thing the murderer had said about the victim if, and I'm beating a dead horse here, the genders were reversed, or if, say, the murder in question was some white nationalist killing a non-white person. But, of course, the mere thought of having to live near older, unattractive men is disgusting to them, nevermind being intimate with them, so, of course, (and jfl at even the poster admitting that his existence was the only reason for it and that the guy himself never actually did anything evil apart from hoping to provide for and build a family with a younger woman) murder was the only solution. The second guy was totally abusive though and he deserved to die... just don't point out that he was rich and his murderer had likely inherited at least some of that. That's just a coincidence, she totally killed him because he was abusive:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

According to at least the study talked about here, prior to 1900, almost half of serial killers in the USA were women specifically because of how many black widows who got married again and again just to kill their husbands there were:

View attachment 1147362

Nothing technology can't solve

We can just install AI spy tools on each home for the foids

View attachment 1147310

View attachment 1147362

yeah exactly. Good video on topic.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFmT2ChU8pE

In my psychopathy thread there are more sources on female mass murderers and such. Poisoning has been a method used by women forever.
ALso, very good reply :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

This is the future that incels want: murdered painfully and slowly by their unwilling wives
“We admit we want to and literally will kill you but also it’s what you want”

Foids can truly justify anything to themselves

“We admit we want to and literally will kill you but also it’s what you want”

Foids can truly justify anything to themselves
That's why I'm happy when normies are put out of service by a incel or someone else. Force, is the only language they understand, and the sooner someone communicates to them, the better.

Yeah that's their and reddits double standard for you. Now they're coping how "we also glorify violence" yeah cunt, we're not on gay fucking reddit virtue signalling how we're the good guys.

Oh and fyi that story is complete bullshit. Enjoy celebrating some murderous cunt showing your true colors over a fictional story made by some reddit autist.

Last edited:
There's no potassium cyanide for my tea...

These almond cookies are to die for....

IT is just another rad-fem sub at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back