Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An older women during my first day of my job told me "why I was shy" and she felt like I was scared of people

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
I just don't understand it's not like I was doing anything different from what she was doing I was working focusing on wageslaving and she starts a conversation and then proceeds to tell me "why I was shy" and she said that she feels like I am scared of people I just laughed it off I wasn't even mad at her she probably meant well, obviously it's to due with something out of my control. It's as if some normal looking person acted the same way as me they probably wouldn't get told the same it's always me it always has been I just hate being seen as unique, different, weird and special I just want to fit in for once this same scene has been playing over and over again in my life from the past such as relatives asking me why I am 'quiet' ect, ect I know for a fact they wouldn't say the same if I was at least normal looking or good looking and you know what's the twist? when I try to act differently and become increasingly loud and outgoing since they say I am 'shy' I get weird looks for that too. I just give up at this point I guess I will live and die as some recluse then no matter what I do it isn't enough.

Be carefull, she tried gaslighting you.

I just don't understand it's not like I was doing anything different from what she was doing I was working focusing on wageslaving and she starts a conversation and then proceeds to tell me "why I was shy" and she said that she feels like I am scared of people I just laughed it off I wasn't even mad at her she probably meant well, obviously it's to due with something out of my control. It's as if some normal looking person acted the same way as me they probably wouldn't get told the same it's always me it always has been I just hate being seen as unique, different, weird and special I just want to fit in for once this same scene has been playing over and over again in my life from the past such as relatives asking me why I am 'quiet' ect, ect I know for a fact they wouldn't say the same if I was at least normal looking or good looking and you know what's the twist? when I try to act differently and become increasingly loud and outgoing since they say I am 'shy' I get weird looks for that too. I just give up at this point I guess I will live and die as some recluse then no matter what I do it isn't enough.
just respond that you have social anxiety, or always used to have it

You’re not allowed to be quiet or lack confidence as a man. Shyness is seen as a trait only children have. People will always bust your balls about it if you’re past high school age and at worst will think you’re a literal retard that can’t do anything.
Whenever I made a mistake or didn’t know something at work people would immediately jump at the chance to bitch at me.

52784.jpg

Women should be euthanized after they turn 25
Msybe not 25 but they are nothing more than a plauge on everyone around them and 30+ theyve outlived their only purpose (making babies)

Women hate silence hence why they can't keep their mouth or lower lips shut, makes 'em uncomfortable. You probably didn't mirror subtle facial & body language you would've learnt if not rejected by peers in early life.

You’re not allowed to be quiet or lack confidence as a man. Shyness is seen as a trait only children have. People will always bust your balls about it if you’re past high school age and at worst will think you’re a literal retard that can’t do anything.
Whenever I made a mistake or didn’t know something at work people would immediately jump at the chance to bitch at me.
They sense the low status as a free all you can eat buffet for +respect & position in the never ending social Royal rumble that is normie competition.

I wasn't even shy nigga I was just minding my own business these normans are gaslighting you even if you open up they will look at you weird

just respond that you have social anxiety, or always used to have it
it isn't social anxiety or shyness what they are really referring to is looks but they are too stupid to see

Women hate silence hence why they can't keep their mouth or lower lips shut, makes 'em uncomfortable. You probably didn't mirror subtle facial & body language you would've learnt if not rejected by peers in early life.
I wasn't even shy nigga I was just minding my own business these normans are gaslighting you even if you open up they will look at you weird

If you're not an extroverted talkative normie women will think something is wrong with you. Especially if you're unattractive. Women want the unattractive men to jestermax for them, it's the only way that normies accept ugly males.

Doesn’t matter, they’ll just assume you’re shy or mentally retarded. You have to blab and participate in normie banter or be ostracized

Doesn’t matter, they’ll just assume you’re shy or mentally retarded. You have to blab and participate in normie banter or be ostracized
yep if you are ugly only type of 'opening up' you have to do is jestermaxxing sadly, I would rather be assumed to be mentally retarded than that

dont satisfy dipshits that cant be satisfied .

satisfy yourself instead .

and if you got a baby face and no muscles they love to ask your age, when i would tell them, im 23, they all be like "bRUH NO WAY BRUH YOU LOOK LIKE YOURE 16 WOWZERS YIKERINOES!!!!" :feelsseriously:

I had a Karen at my workplace that tried denying me water on a hot day, I went and got water anyway, Told her she was a Karen and walked out the door, I should have broken the glass too

I had a Karen at my workplace that tried denying me water on a hot day, I went and got water anyway, Told her she was a Karen and walked out the door, I should have broken the glass too
she will probably never forget that day when a subhuman decided to stand up for himself

she will probably never forget that day when a subhuman decided to stand up for himself
I drank 2 full glasses of water infront of her while looking at her complain, Placed the cup back in while another foid told me its not breaktime yet and walked back to my workstation, The male boss said nothing and never did anything about this, I said, Its hot today and i needed a glass of water and left.

It's always the annoying extroverts. It's kinda weird to go from being shy to loud when you're with people who "know" you. Intoxicated is one thing, but suddenly acting like an outgoing person is autistic or fake.

Foids are used to perpetual attention from men so when they don't get it their brains get fried, they can't process it. They're so spoiled it's baffling. Men and toilets actually live in different planes on the same planet.

Foids are used to perpetual attention from men so when they don't get it their brains get fried, they can't process it. They're so spoiled it's baffling. Men and toilets actually live in different planes on the same planet.
Before you fry your own brain out with suicide, Atleast rape a foid so you know what a pussy feels like before your departure @The Raper

normies don't like that awkward silence

Before you fry your own brain out with suicide, Atleast rape a foid so you know what a pussy feels like before your departure @The Raper
Fuck man just pay 200&
You could feel some pussy but wrap it up

The real freedom is being able to pay shit off,
Where culture or status has nothing to do with it:chad:

But if a foid Prostitute doesn’t respect a payment do what you will