Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over An Old Friend From High School Is Now A Grandfather

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Technically not his son, or grandson, as he decided to settle for an older roastie with teenage kids from a previous marriage and eventually had a kid of their own about maybe fifteen years ago, give or take, (I haven't talked to him since around 09 or so), but still pisses me off to see the guys who were literally 5 year olds trapped in teenagers bodies, whose non stop sophomoric antics literally made it impossible for me to so much as talk to a girl, transition so smoothly into having a dating life (they could never go five minutes without hitting, stealing, or damaging property and had been known to be like this with girls as much as other boys). Truly mind boggling to process as they had no interest in girls what so ever either back then, often mocking me for being the only one who wanted to have a girlfriend. Low and behold, after graduation, despite having extremely limited experience with girls (none of them ever dated or had official relationships all thoughout high school) they just fell right into the groove of dating and eventually meeting women who they would marry and have kids with.

At least I can take solace in the fact that all of them are clearly unhappy with married life for a number of reasons, including kids they clearly can't stand, wives who have completely let themselves go (most women around here will literally start off looking like Selena then in the span of 10 to 20 years, will more closely resemble the bitch who killed her), as well as not being able to have the freedom they had before getting married. Nonetheless, this is a game changer, and some total bullshit, and I am officially tired of breathing. Fuck my pointless existence and good night.

Not much to be envious of tbh.