Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An Incels view of death (or mine to be succinct)

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Tigranes Levantus: If you looked into a magic crystal, you saw your army destroyed and yourself dead. If you saw that in the future, as I'm sure you're seeing it now, would you continue to fight?

Spartacus: Yes.

Tigranes Levantus: Knowing that you must lose?

Spartacus: Knowing we can. All men lose when they die and all men die. But a slave (an Incel) and a free man (non Incel) lose different things.

Tigranes Levantus: They both lose life.

Spartacus: When a free man (non Incel) dies, he loses the pleasure of life. A slave (An Incel) loses his pain. Death is the only freedom a slave (an Incel) knows. That's why he's not afraid of it. That's why we'll win.

This time. We'll win alright. We're winning right now. We March on Rome. ALL OF US...
Julius Caesar: [about Spartacus (Incels)] Did you fear him (them), Crassus (Chief of the non Incels)?

Marcus Licinius Crassus: Not when I fought him (us), I knew he could be beaten. But now I fear him (us), even more than I fear you.
Narrator: In this century before the birth of the new faith called sexual mating equality, which was destined to overthrow the pagan tyranny of Metropolis/Femistaziville and bring about a new society, the Feminist Foid Republic stood at the very center of the world. "Of all things fairest," sang the poet, "first among cities and home of the gods is golden Femistaziville." Yet, even at the zenith of her pride and power, the Republic lay fatally stricken with a disease called misandrist inceldom. The age of the dictator was at hand, waiting in the shadows for the event to bring it forth. In that same century, in the conquered male province of the West, an illiterate woman added to her wealth by giving birth to a son whom she named Incel. A proud, rebellious son who was sold to living death in the mines of the West before his thirteenth birthday. There, under whip and chain and sun, he lived out his youth and his young manhood dreaming the death of slavery two thousand years before it finally would die.

I'm Incel...

Last edited:
I'm too low IQ to understand what this meant

I need to escape out of this pit asap and I keep losing time while I am blading and graying.