Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An incels.is infiltrator is importing our threads to anti incels group on facebook

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
I know what you thinking who uses zuccbook I must be a dinosaur but then again I'm milennialcel!
So this guy is screenshoting IT tier threads to this facebook group called "Sounds Like Incel Bullshit But OK"
Link for facebookcels: https://www.facebook.com/groups/320381438415414
Where cucks and toilets stir up bluepilled shitfest, highly degenerative place!
The funny thing that's half of the members are incels in denial themselves but are too far up m'lady ass to see it

Share some pics of the members, I want to laugh a little :feelshmm:

I like how you can tell a foid created it by the title. Anyways, just another group for bored foids and incels in denial who want to "visit the zoo", I hope people here don't start posting screenshots of it like people do with IT. :feelsseriously:
Also those rules :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
boomer af tbh ngl

I like how you can tell a foid created it by the title. Anyways, just another group for bored foids and incels in denial who want to "visit the zoo", I hope people here don't start posting screenshots of it like people do with IT. :feelsseriously:
Also those rules :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
View attachment 605597
There is literally whole bunch of feminazi and anti incels groups created by bittered roasties on fb

There is literally whole bunch of feminazi and anti incels groups created by bittered roasties on fb
Interesting. I don't know why people are so mystified by us, you don't see people going to /pol/ to screenshot nazis, why do they insist on wasting their time by coming here? Anyways, I've changed my mind, as long as it's interesting content I'd like to see some screenshots, though those threads definitely should be getting posted as much as the IT threads do, and we already have too many IT threads.

This is a public forum, these traannies can do what they want. It will only help us in black pilling more incels and bring them home

We're gonna get exterminated aren't we?

View attachment 605597
>group dedicated to making fun of ugly guys
>don‘t be body negative

>group dedicated to making fun of ugly guys
>don‘t be body negative
The lack of self awareness tells you a foid created this fb group.