Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An incels.is infiltrator is importing our threads to anti incels group on facebook

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Officer
★★
18d 11h 52m
I know what you thinking who uses zuccbook I must be a dinosaur but then again I'm milennialcel!
So this guy is screenshoting IT tier threads to this facebook group called "Sounds Like Incel Bullshit But OK"
Link for facebookcels: https://www.facebook.com/groups/320381438415414
Where cucks and toilets stir up bluepilled shitfest, highly degenerative place!
The funny thing that's half of the members are incels in denial themselves but are too far up m'lady ass to see it

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
43d 1h 7m
Share some pics of the members, I want to laugh a little :feelshmm:

Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
17d 8h 3m
I like how you can tell a foid created it by the title. Anyways, just another group for bored foids and incels in denial who want to "visit the zoo", I hope people here don't start posting screenshots of it like people do with IT. :feelsseriously:
Also those rules :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
116d 54m
boomer af tbh ngl

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
88d 1h 0m
InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Officer
★★
18d 11h 52m
I like how you can tell a foid created it by the title. Anyways, just another group for bored foids and incels in denial who want to "visit the zoo", I hope people here don't start posting screenshots of it like people do with IT. :feelsseriously:
Also those rules :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
View attachment 605597
There is literally whole bunch of feminazi and anti incels groups created by bittered roasties on fb

Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
17d 8h 3m
There is literally whole bunch of feminazi and anti incels groups created by bittered roasties on fb
Interesting. I don't know why people are so mystified by us, you don't see people going to /pol/ to screenshot nazis, why do they insist on wasting their time by coming here? Anyways, I've changed my mind, as long as it's interesting content I'd like to see some screenshots, though those threads definitely should be getting posted as much as the IT threads do, and we already have too many IT threads.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
121d 14h 27m
This is a public forum, these traannies can do what they want. It will only help us in black pilling more incels and bring them home

椎名もた

椎名もた

Officer
★★
13d 17h 23m
We're gonna get exterminated aren't we?

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Industrial strength foid repellent
★★★
10d 2h 51m
This is a public forum, these traannies can do what they want. It will only help us in black pilling more incels and bring them home
This

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
Y

YuiIsMyCope

proudweeb-certified chad (got warned for bragging)
-
15d 20h 51m
View attachment 605597
>group dedicated to making fun of ugly guys
>don‘t be body negative

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Major
★★
48d 6h 23m
Don’t care

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
192d 2h 11m
>group dedicated to making fun of ugly guys
>don‘t be body negative
The lack of self awareness tells you a foid created this fb group.