Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over An Incels.co meet-up would be horror for truecels like me (You guys would probably bully me)

Thats why i will not go to any incels meet up never

I don't know. I feel like incels could be friends with other incels. I have a few guy friends, some I've met online, some from my high school. We've kind of done stuff together, play videogames. I'm the most blackpilled one, they're still going to the gym actually trying to work on their careers and stuff but we can get along.

Even ugly people hate other ugly people. There's no escape.

nah we'd bully the fakecels. Going to an incel meetup would be a dream come true

I wish we could have a .co meetup.

Would be fun.

I'm nice in real life. I'd probably talk to you. It would be fun just meeting everyone on here in general. But people are too afraid that one of the users on here might secretly be FBI and shut down our meeting incase we plan a terrorist act or something. In order to have an incel meetup, we would have to personally know the users on here for a long time to make sure we can trust them.

I'd be so nervous I would have to drink before coming and embrass myself. Socially anxiety and being an ugly guy doesn't go hand in hand