Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An incel is someone who can't pull white females

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
Boyos i have realized that an incel is not someone whos involuntary celibate but RATHER someone who can't pull white foids.

We are aware of how disgusting white foids are since they fuck dogs, are sluts and have mental issues. However if you think about it, they're the most privileged and desired group on EARTH. They're praised by virtually all cultures

So getting a white foid means you're actually on top of the world and thereby it can be considered as ascension.

By this definition i can confidently say that most indians, latinos, asians, arabs, etc are incels. While most black AND white men are fakecels

Opinions?
@DarkStarDown @ElTruecel @RealSchizo @Chudpreet @LeFrenchCel @beanercel @Mortis @curryboy

I asked out several ethnic foids and they all rejected me.

you aren't a truecel if you aren't willing to fuck anything that walks

This is the real reason why @Schery6 killed himself. It wasn't because a bunch of curry and Slav autists on Fagsmax said he was ugly. It was because his white girlfriend broke up with him and he lost his purpose in life as a result.

This is the real reason why @Schery6 killed himself. It wasn't because a bunch of curry and Slav autists on Fagsmax said he was ugly. It was because his white girlfriend broke up with him and he lost his purpose in life as a result.
EXACTLY! Fucking exactly man
It's like if you strip out the purpose of a man, ofc he would commit suicide.

I asked out several ethnic foids and they all rejected me.
XDDDDD PARIS OR MARSEILLE MOROCCO ROCCOCO ROCCO SIFREDII OR ANOTHER MELANIN ENRICHTED WHORES?! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Boyos i have realized that an incel is not someone whos involuntary celibate but RATHER someone who can't pull white foids.

We are aware of how disgusting white foids are since they fuck dogs, are sluts and have mental issues. However if you think about it, they're the most privileged and desired group on EARTH. They're praised by virtually all cultures

So getting a white foid means you're actually on top of the world and thereby it can be considered as ascension.

By this definition i can confidently say that most indians, latinos, asians, arabs, etc are incels. While most black AND white men are fakecels

Opinions?
@DarkStarDown @ElTruecel @RealSchizo @Chudpreet @LeFrenchCel @beanercel @Mortis @curryboy
I don’t like white foids, so I don’t give a minute attention to them. I want ethnic foids like indian and menas, that’s all I want

Opinions?
No mames kek. I mean personally i know american white foids do fuck dogs yes they would rather fuck an animal than any man. Personally though i dont really like white foids. But yes most white men and blacks are fakecels
White men:
Blue eyes/green eyes/ hazel eyes
Colored hair
Most are tall by comparison
Most grow up in middle class/rich class which makes them able to pull any foids

Black men:
They can tyronemaxx
Hoodmaxx/thugmaxx
And boom they will pull any foid

While us brocel?? Idk man even our own sometimes look down upon us especially if short

I am white giga stacey only.

AnothER AmERican who thinks that whole world is like JewSA.

I can be white, have blonde hair, blue eyes, btw (no brag) I have those, but there are no ethnics in EE, so basically no people to mog.

Inb4, no geomaxxing for my poverty and my autism

Spit your facts my brotha. Shii real negros know only snow bunnies matter @OwariDa

I have tried to score with:
-Black girls
-Asian girls
-Latino girls
-Arab girls
-White girls

I didn't manage to get into the pants of any of them. Oh! And I'm white btw.

-Black girls
-Asian girls
-Latino girls
-Arab girls
-White girls

If you get rejected by ethnic foids you're truecel

If you get rejected by white foids you're incel

True, I am starting to lose interest in white foids.
I feel more attracted towards Arabs

Dumb post. I'd fuck an ethnic foid in a heartbeat.

Spit your facts my brotha. Shii real negros know only snow bunnies matter @OwariDa
I should ask out the snowbunny in my life class fr

I should ask out the snowbunny in my life class fr

She looked like she didn’t know what was going on. I then asked her are you confused and she just looked into my eyes, didn’t say anything and slightly smiled and said yes(really weird). I then gave her the answer. (Ik I shouldn’t have but idk what came over me)

"What came over me"

Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

AnothER AmERican who thinks that whole world is like JewSA.

I can be white, have blonde hair, blue eyes, btw (no brag) I have those, but there are no ethnics in EE, so basically no people to mog.
Correct, in EE everything is different
That's why black men and even curries get foids easily in Poland, because of exotic halo while aryan looking men are TFL.

True, I am starting to lose interest in white foids.
I feel more attracted towards Arabs
Sadly MENA foids are BBC/white/rich sheikh only plus they dont date kafirs like me

No mames kek. I mean personally i know american white foids do fuck dogs yes they would rather fuck an animal than any man. Personally though i dont really like white foids. But yes most white men and blacks are fakecels
White men:
Blue eyes/green eyes/ hazel eyes
Colored hair
Most are tall by comparison
Most grow up in middle class/rich class which makes them able to pull any foids

Black men:
They can tyronemaxx
Hoodmaxx/thugmaxx
And boom they will pull any foid

While us brocel?? Idk man even our own sometimes look down upon us especially if short
No lo se compa, a cualquier hombre le gustaría una güera.

Correct, black and white men have it the easiest on the dating market. In fact i would say 80%+ of them are fakecels on average.

While us latinos have virtually zero options to Maxx out stats, unless you're willing to join a cartel and thugmaxx (you end up on an executions in elblogdelnarco)

No lo se compa, a cualquier hombre le gustaría una güera.

Correct, black and white men have it the easiest on the dating market. In fact i would say 80%+ of them are fakecels on average.

While us latinos have virtually zero options to Maxx out stats, unless you're willing to join a cartel and thugmaxx (you end up on an executions in elblogdelnarco)
Valio verga la mera neta

Opinions?
over for incelswhocantattractivewhitetoiletsbutcanattractotherethnicitiescels. It never began for those types of cels :feelswhat:

I just had sex with my gf she isn't white but I'm incel as fuck brocels, never began for me

over for incelswhocantattractivewhitetoiletsbutcanattractotherethnicitiescels. It never began for those types of cels :feelswhat:

I just had sex with my gf she isn't white but I'm incel as fuck brocels, never began for me
BBCs can get white foids easily

/Elon You spoke the actual truth /Elon

-Black girls
-Asian girls
-Latino girls
-Arab girls
-White girls

Your statement makes no sense, Your saying that if you can fuck any ethnic foids your incel but if you go to whitu you are not incel...

Why black are fakecel?