Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An incel can love people unconditionally.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
The real test of caring about someone is prolly getting nothing in return.

Incels don't get love from women. But, we don't have to hate anybody because of that.

I personally have a one-- itis. She's pretty poor, has lost jobs, and family members who died. I help out, give some money and food, and help take care of her pets.

I rarely get anything back.

I do realize that some people think she's using me. I'm not a simp or a jester.

In the end, I just decided to care about someone that doesn't love me.

I won't ever be a parent, but I guess this is the closest thing.

Last edited:
Stopped reading at oneitis

I personally have a one-- itis. She's pretty poor, has lost jobs, and family members who died. I help out, give some money and food, and help take care of her pets.

moron

Stop this IMMEDIATELY

Stop this IMMEDIATELY
Lol.

My post didn't fit the narrative of hating hypergamous foid behavior. But....it's programmed into them. Am I going to waste my whole life hating a FORCE? And ruining myself in the process?
if you're still angry, then you haven't achieved acceptance.

That was the real point.

I'm to the point where I RESIST HYPERGAMY AND CLOWNWORLD....

But if I can love some people even though I don't exactly benefit, then I don't really regret it.

my goal is not to to be angry.....

The anger you have can destroy you.

Last edited:
I only love animals unconditionally, otherwise the relationship has to be somewhat mutual. Like if I’m putting effort into the friendship, I need to be getting some in return

:feelshaha::feelshaha: Wait so your taking care of a foid for no reason meanwhile she’s getting railed by different chads every night

Least cucked .is user

Imagine giving food and money to a foid, showing that you care. Just so she can say "thank you" and go out at night with chad so he rearrange her internal organs while you stay at home and take care of her pets.

Not gonna lie, this is peak simp behaviour. What fuck :feelsseriously:

I'm to the point where I RESIST HYPERGAMY AND CLOWNWORLD....
But you're also enabling it by being a simp. You're coming up with moral/philosophical justifications for it, but it's still foolish and still pathetic. Admit that to yourself and move on. There is nothing moral or noble about allowing yourself to be used. Even if so, in this case all you're doing is enabling someone who IS immoral and apathetic.

The real test of caring about someone is prolly getting nothing in return.

Incels don't get love from women. But, we don't have to hate anybody because of that.

I do realize that some people think she's using me. I'm not a simp or a jester.

In the end, I just decided to care about someone that doesn't love me.

I won't ever be a parent, but I guess this is the closest thing.
this is something else