Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious an ideology needed

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
Brocels,

we have a problem. We complain a lot for our miserable life but we do not do enough to change the society that is at the origin of our suffering.

We described correctly the inceldom but not the type of the society that creates this inceldom. We should create also a political model of a new society where we do not suffer. Nobody can change this society as long as no such political project exists.

Do you prefer to rope or to prepare a political project how to change western societies ? :forcedsmile:

Ricecels from Korea need such political project as soon as possible.

eugenic tax on producing children (and otherwise they will be aborted). ironically, it would lrise monogamy rates, as a father who invests in his offspring will have a more grandchildren as his sons will be better, economically.

rope is the only way

rope is the only way
No, the inceldom is caused by the matriarchy where we live just now. If we replace it by a patriarchy as in the past the most of us will not be incels any more. :forcedsmile:

The matriarchy is a society where a foid decides herself about her sexual activities. The patriarchy is a society where decisions about the foid's sex life are taken also by some men. :forcedsmile:

You would have to undo the results of millions of years worth of evolution. Not possible. It's over.

You would have to undo the results of millions of years worth of evolution. Not possible. It's over.
You are wrong, it has already been done. All previous societies were patriarchies. The society in which we live today is the only matriarchy in the history of the humanity. :forcedsmile:
foids need to be forced to marry their looksmatch

those who don't comply will be lined up and shot. this is the only real solution :feelsYall:
All classical societies force foids to marry quite soon. No single mother is permitted. :forcedsmile:
We can also limit the right to vote only to men. :forcedsmile:
Foids did not vote in the past ....

Last edited:
Brocels,

we have a problem. We complain a lot for our miserable life but we do not do enough to change the society that is at the origin of our suffering.

We described correctly the inceldom but not the type of the society that creates this inceldom. We should create also a political model of a new society where we do not suffer. Nobody can change this society as long as no such political project exists.

Do you prefer to rope or to prepare a political project how to change western societies ? :forcedsmile:

The most grounded way is doing an alliance with alt-rights regardless if they are incels or not.
Why?
Because most alt-rights are libertarian oriented in a certain way. Most of them agree to remove scholarships, STEMmaxxing programs, finantial commitments on marriage and other things that favor foids and contribute a lot to hypergamy and furthermore Inceldom decreasing.

As I said before. What we should seek is a mix between Franco's Spanish model(authoritarian right).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJHJ9QeVydI&ab_channel=DMAXEspa%C3%B1a

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWpaHv6l7o0&ab_channel=DMAXEspa%C3%B1a

And Pinochet Chilean model(libertarian right).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz8ddL2nYKo&ab_channel=Cruzdesangre

Of course that we won't have benefits from it. I'd say a single mother settling with us at most. But this is mainly for future generations of sub 5s.

Of course if we are alone there will be no result. We must create a common ideology with alt-rights and other similar groups. But we must describe together what type of a society we want. :forcedsmile:

We must share our ideas and develop them together with other groups.

We have to do a transition to a fascist model first.
Of course if we are alone there will be no result. We must create a common ideology with alt-rights and other similar groups. But we must describe together what type of a society we want. :forcedsmile:

We must share our ideas and develop them together with other groups.
I said it before. Alt rights, libertarians and incels are agree with one thing. The State or the Government shouldn't assist foids.
That's the first step.
Prostitution legalization is the second one.

@thevenon even patriarchies are cucked. You have to wage cuck and/or die in wars for a foid who resents being essentially forced to marry you and gives you starfish sex maybe three times throughout your whole marriage if you're lucky.

If you were born sub8 it's fucking over.

We have to do a transition to a fascist model first.
not sure
I said it before. Alt rights, libertarians and incels are agree with one thing. The State or the Government shouldn't assist foids.
That's the first step.
Prostitution legalization is the second one.
Of course. But we should go further. We should create a complete description of a new society with its own reasoning. Communists, islamists, nazis, anticommunists, feminists, all of them have a complete ideology. We must complete our ideas and discuss them with other groups.

Our principal problem is that we have not such complete ideology so we cannot share it. And nobody has anything to do as we have no project.

Of course. But we should go further. We should create a complete description of a new society with its own reasoning. Communists, islamists, nazis, anticommunists, feminists, all of them have a complete ideology. We must complete our ideas and discuss them with other groups.

Our principal problem is that we have not such complete ideology so we cannot share it. And nobody has anything to do as we have no project.
In that case we already have a complete ideology that is the black pill.
The problem is that Incels as a whole can't have a chance. Foids alone are a problem, soys are even worse. What are our proposes for a change in favor of incels?
-Prostitution support program that gives incels some money to get laid monthly? Both feminists and alt rights would be against.
-Stopping the State assistance? Feminists are against, soys are against etc. Alt right agree.
-Prohibiting abortion? Alt rights could agree with it because is against the concept of life of many and degenerate for others.
-Forcing monogamy at early ages in order to rebalance the sexual market according to lookmatches? That's not freedom. With that we could lose the half of alt right support(libertarians). Even if most alt rights would agree is too far with the current political scenario. I'm no saying that they aren't balls to say that, the problem is that Big Tech and Goverments would shut up any movement who dare to put that proposal on the table. This has been pointed out by incels for years and what happen? Incel channels have been hidden by Youtube. Incel.is has been hidden by google(I put the url of the main site or in the google browser and doesn't appear), journalists have been pointing out incels as a terrorist or white supremacist group. That could be after a Trump, a Marie Le Pen, a Santiago Abascal, an Jair Bolsonaro, a Matteo Salvini, a Viktor Orban take the power in the different countries of the West for at least 20 years. After that the speech that is more on Incels side could normalized to the point to drive a political agenda oriented mainly for Incels.

I think that alt-right is a better start. After the political scenario is more right wing we can put the Incel problem on the table.

In that case we already have a complete ideology that is the black pill.
The problem is that Incels as a whole can't have a chance. Foids alone are a problem, soys are even worse. What are our proposes for a change in favor of incels?
-Prostitution support program that gives incels some money to get laid monthly? Both feminists and alt rights would be against.
-Stopping the State assistance? Feminists are against, soys are against etc. Alt right agree.
-Prohibiting abortion? Alt rights could agree with it because is against the concept of life of many and degenerate for others.
-Forcing monogamy at early ages in order to rebalance the sexual market according to lookmatches? That's not freedom. With that we could lose the half of alt right support(libertarians). Even if most alt rights would agree is too far with the current political scenario. I'm no saying that they aren't balls to say that, the problem is that Big Tech and Goverments would shut up any movement who dare to put that proposal on the table. This has been pointed out by incels for years and what happen? Incel channels have been hidden by Youtube. Incel.is has been hidden by google(I put the url of the main site or in the google browser and doesn't appear), journalists have been pointing out incels as a terrorist or white supremacist group. That could be after a Trump, a Marie Le Pen, a Santiago Abascal, an Jair Bolsonaro, a Matteo Salvini, a Viktor Orban take the power in the different countries of the West for at least 20 years. After that the speech that is more on Incels side could normalized to the point to drive a political agenda oriented mainly for Incels.

I think that alt-right is a better start. After the political scenario is more right wing we can put the Incel problem on the table.
We must complete the alt-right ideology by our ideas. :forcedsmile:
For instance everybody knows that 100 % liberty is an anarchy. So it is important to define which behaviors should be prohibited. Not sure that alt-right insists on the limitation of sexual behaviors of foids as the principal condition to create any civilization. :forcedsmile:
We can explain that many things alt-right does not like at all are just caused by the sexual behavior of foids. :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
This is not ideological but we need to organize to sabotage dating apps

This is not ideological but we need to organize to sabotage dating apps
This is another point of the struggle. Our actions shouldn't be limited just to the ideology.
It is important to explain to alt-right that the sexual emancipation of foids is the principal cause of all things they hate.
If we are able to prepare such ideology we gain the war. :forcedsmile:

Only way is to go ER and even then it’s minor help

Another idea to add to the ideology : the matriarchy destroys local traditions, states, culture and nations. The reason is simple : foids do not need it as they have no problem with new men who take power. Foids just change their sexual partners and they continue their business as usually. :forcedsmile:

No, thank you, governmentagentcel. We don't need any political movement, ideology, or party.

Report that to your superiors.

Get lookism awareness in the mainstream :feelshaha:

No, thank you, governmentagentcel. We don't need any political movement, ideology, or party.

Report that to your superiors.
This is the only way how to change our destiny. I think it will happen anyway. The question is just if it will happen with us or without us. We can always rope. :forcedsmile:

Another idea to add to the ideology : the matriarchy destroys local traditions, states, culture and nations. The reason is simple : foids do not need it as they have no problem with new men who take power. Foids just change their sexual partners and they continue their business as usually. :forcedsmile:
So so. Men have been the bastion of every civilization. But what happen if men are not no longer needed? Most jobs are automatized.
This is the only way how to change our destiny. I think it will happen anyway. The question is just if it will happen with us or without us. We can always rope. :forcedsmile:
We can't change our destiny with political stuff. Maybe we can change the destiny of the next sub 5 generation.

Last edited:
Nah, that is just cope. We will never be taken seriously, just viewed as the uglies.

No, the inceldom is caused by the matriarchy where we live just now. If we replace it by a patriarchy as in the past the most of us will not be incels any more. :forcedsmile:

The matriarchy is a society where a foid decides herself about her sexual activities. The patriarchy is a society where decisions about the foid's sex life are taken also by some men. :forcedsmile:
Majority of Politicians are men. So men decided that foids can decide their own sex life and be hypergamous outside of matrimony.

@thevenon even patriarchies are cucked. You have to wage cuck and/or die in wars for a foid who resents being essentially forced to marry you and gives you starfish sex maybe three times throughout your whole marriage if you're lucky.
Nowadays, men still have to fulfil their traditional marital duties (protection and provision) but women no longer have to fulfil theirs (sex and reproduction), but that's not how things used to be in the past. In a patriarchy, marital rape is legal and women are expected to sleep with their husbands. They can't just deny you sex.

Working to provide for a foid who is your property and who gives you as much sex as you want is not wagecucking. If it were, then working to care for and feed farm animals that you own and that provide you with meat and milk would also be considered wagecucking.

Majority of Politicians are men. So men decided that foids can decide their own sex life and be hypergamous outside of matrimony.
When I was young I thought that people around me understood what happens and that their opinions were just a joke or a lack of respect to me. It took a lot of time to me to discover that people really think what they say. That they are not simple trolls. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

So it is important to create a global social ideology because politicians and other people do not understand what happens in the society.

When I was young I thought that people around me understood what happens and that their opinions were just a joke or a lack of respect to me. It took a lot of time to me to discover that people really think what they say. That they are not simple trolls. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

So it is important to create a global social ideology because politicians and other people do not understand what happens in the society.
Islam doesn't exist?

One sample of the work that should be done : the definiton of the matriarchy. Here is the actual definition :
Matriarchy is a social system in which women hold the primary power positions in roles of political leadership, moral authority, social privilege and control of property.

This definition is wrong. The matriarchy is a social system in which women hold the control of the sexual life and the reproduction. They obtain this control by their general emancipation and a strong participation in primary power positions in roles of political leadership, moral authority, social privilege and control of property.
If this new definition is adopted it will mean that we live already in matriarchy and that men are already oppressed by women. :forcedsmile:
It would completely change the political situation and all discussions concerning the feminism.
I think that the idea that we live already in a matriarchy should be added to the incels' ideology together with the black pill. :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
foids need to be forced to marry their looksmatch

those who don't comply will be lined up and shot. this is the only real solution :feelsYall:
Too based tbh

Brocels,

Surgery

All classical societies force foids to marry quite soon. No single mother is permitted. :forcedsmile:
you only think that because they collapse not long after they give women rights

you only think that because they collapse not long after they give women rights
yes, this is what I think
but we can accelerate the collapse by diffusing our ideas
the collapse does not mean a complete collapse of the society but just a removal of the sexual liberty for foids :forcedsmile:

Based.