Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can anyone deny Abrahamic religions are the only solution to inceldom/feminism and other related problems after what happened in Afghanistan?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Having sex with dolls and the like are just copes, secular ideologies would just end up making incels' lives even worse, state-mandated gfs will NEVER EVER be a thing in secular societies.

As soon as God is taken out of the picture, people, with their natural impuses to worship something, turn to what looks the best to them to worship, which is young, attractive foids. Hence feminism, hence gynocentrism, hence paganism as well with all their "muh goddess of fertility" cucked shit. Humans have a natural gynocentric impulse that can only be countered by uncucked religions (no female deity garbage).

Men worshipping females is an abomination, women are basically weaker men who were created for the sole purpose of comforting and helping us.

And I'd argue especifically for Christianity (done the right, biblical way, not like cucked manmade denominations do). Islam causes powerful rich men to hoard multiple women to themselves thus creating inceldom anyway, through its polygamy.

ENFORCED CHRISTIAN MONOGAMY is the only 100% solution. Either people marry and stay married or stay celibate. Most people can't stay fully celibate; most people won't take the risk of harsh punishment and total ostracism to fornicate; most people can't get Chad/Stacy; most people would marry looks-/social-status-match.

You don't even have to kill people, strong ostracism for fornicators and adulterers would already do the trick for the most part, as most people, especially women, are social conformists through and through.

Last edited:
The Bible describes the curse that falls on nations when they turn their back on God. One of the curses is that women will have unlimited power.

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them." - Isaiah 3:12

The Bible describes the curse that falls on nations when they turn their back on God. One of the curses is that women will have unlimited power.

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them." - Isaiah 3:12
I had never noticed that one, man, EXACTLY what happened to the west after its secularization. How can people deny the bible is the word of God with that many fulfilled prophecies and predictions?

Good eye, gigabased.

Women are children . Taking them seriously or giving them agency is mistake. They were happy being treated as children for thousands of years . Giving them status of adult was the biggest mistake.

Women are children . Taking them seriously or giving them agency is mistake. They were happy being treated as children for thousands of years . Giving them status of adult was the biggest mistake.
Pin this mods :blackpill:
This.

We need forced monogamy and stoning. State and church shouldnt be separated and no men or women should be above the church.

It was without a doubt the biggest mistake of modernity, hands down.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7KDthg_PVI

I think woman's freedom was inevitable . It is no longer possible to keep woman locked up in the house anymore. As due to modern technology , the work in the house has became easier and can be done quickly. Plus due to birth control women are having few children , thus their work as a female has reduced to a large extent.
You can't keep a woman inside the house without any work. In the past they were engaged in work inside the house all the time. Now it is not possible.

How can people deny the bible is the word of God with that many fulfilled prophecies and predictions?
I would say the best way for Christians to convince atheists and non-religious people is not to use "science" but rather prove that demonic evil exists in this world.

The best way to prove that God exists is to prove that the Devil exists. If the Devil is real, then automatically God is real.

I think woman's freedom was inevitable . It is no longer possible to keep woman locked up in the house anymore. As due to modern technology , the work in the house has became easier and can be done quickly. Plus due to birth control women are having few children , thus their work as a female has reduced to a large extent.
You can't keep a woman inside the house without any work. In the past they were engaged in work inside the house all the time. Now it is not possible.
I agree that modern technology also played a huge role, but I think atheism/seculatism/nihilism were still the biggest factors.

I would like to believe that an idealistic, incel-friendly system should be possible without resorting to pretending to believe in supernatural beings and submitting ourselves to crooked churches, preachers and other religious leaders.

I respect you and your copes man, so im not gonna say anything.

There are some other based religions too.

There has to be something that forces me to be the only option for some women. My common sexual fantasy is that I would lock a foid in my basement until it started loving me.

Look at ancient indoeuoropean culture. They knew how to treat women and they didn't need a semetic kike religion to tell them how.

Interesting that when European nations were officialy Christian, prostitutes were easily available and they were young too. Because no one putted females on pedestal.

I would say the best way for Christians to convince atheists and non-religious people is not to use "science" but rather prove that demonic evil exists in this world.

The best way to prove that God exists is to prove that the Devil exists. If the Devil is real, then automatically God is real.

....No, it wouldn't. It would merely prove the devil is real. Your logic that the Devil is real = God is real is nonsensical. It would be like saying because we found out aliens exist that means the Halo rings or Mass Effect relays must exist. I'm not sure how you made that leap of logic. In fact, if any god resembling those described in Christianity existed it would most certainly be one that is malevolent or ambivalent. And in fact scripture supports God being evil.

As an atheist, I say I'm open to evidence to a 'higher beings' existence but in regards to any deity described in any religion we have sufficient evidence to assert they don't exist in any capacity.

And yes, that evidence would likely be scientific, ie. reproducible and objectively verifiable. Results that could be cross-examined and quantified.

I don't want to live with a woman that hates me and cheats with a chad.

I don't want to live with a woman that hates me and cheats with a chad.
Foids wouldn't behave like they do now in the west if they were raised in a patriarchal religious culture. They'd still want to fuck Chad of course, but the vast majority would refrain from it knowing what the punishment for adultery is. They'd also get used to their husbands and accept that being a good wife is the right thing to do.

Foids wouldn't behave like they do now in the west if they were raised in a patriarchal religious culture. They'd still want to fuck Chad of course, but the vast majority would refrain from it knowing what the punishment for adultery is. They'd also get used to their husbands and accept that being a good wife is the right thing to do.
Will you get used to a 60 yo 500 pound woman, that you must fuck every night?

Will you get used to a 60 yo 500 pound woman, that you must fuck every night?
If she was super young and a virgin when we married, I think I would. The problem is marrying a foid like that when she's already old and used-up.

If she was super young and a virgin when we married, I think I would. The problem is marrying a foid like that when she's already old and used-up.
So that what I'm talking about. For foids every sub 6 male is like "60 yo 500 pounds" to us.

doesnt matter can't force myself to believe something that is so plainly bullshit *tips fedora*

Islam only tbh.

name a christian country where the foids aren't whores