Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel An ideal for men

CostaTheCrazyGreek

CostaTheCrazyGreek

Sex sells...but it's expensive & people are broke
★★
.......who isn't an alpha or a Chad or whatever the fuck you call men high on the social food chain to strive for.....

531301 287196588069402 122040037 n

MGTOW is the biggest cope of all time

Um....... I'd rather "cope" as you call it than kill myself and let the assholes of the world win.

Good idea for MSTOW boomers.

.......who isn't an alpha or a Chad or whatever the fuck you call men high on the social food chain to strive for.....

View attachment 37204
"Hurr, hurr, I can fart and shit on the ground instead of having a loving wife to sire my children and continue my legacy! Winning!"
MGTOW are such complete fucking retards, it's actually hilarious.

Um....... I'd rather "cope" as you call it than kill myself and let the assholes of the world win.
You're an asshole too if you think retreating from reality and spending your life on recreational hobbies like fishing and video games is better than having a wife and raising children. The problem with copes is that they're dishonest. It's better to be in a happy healthy relationship than it is to be a MGTOW in all cases. But because most MGTOWs are low quality men they only ever had bad relationships so they project that experience on all relationships and imagine that every man who was ever married was miserable.

You're an incel in denial. That's why MGTOW is a cope. If any woman gave any MGTOW the time of day theyd forget the philosophy in a HEARTBEAT

How exactly don't they win if you are alive? Life goes on with or without you. Just because you exist doesn't mean Chad isn't having sex like a warlord.

Meanwhile, most MGTOW are broke and suicidal losers who live in shitty apartments, battling crippling depression and are one car crash away from becoming homeless.

You're an asshole too if you think retreating from reality and spending your life on recreational hobbies like fishing and video games is better than having a wife and raising children. The problem with copes is that they're dishonest. It's better to be in a happy healthy relationship than it is to be a MGTOW in all cases. But because most MGTOWs are low quality men they only ever had bad relationships so they project that experience on all relationships and imagine that every man who was ever married was miserable.

All I'll say is this.....if by some miracle, you get the wife and the family and the whole 9 yards and she ends up fucking you over and turning your kids against you, I'm not going to feel sorry for you one bit. IN FACT I hope THAT is when you kill yourself.....

You better change the profile picture @FiveFourManlet already has a Dexter's lab pic.
Indeed, it olny works in theory considering how men have evolved to want to fuck women for hundreds of thousands of years and I dont see anyone being able to break free from there biological chains. (Queers are still chained just in a different way, asexual people are the biggest copers to ever live) MGTOW itself cant work unless we lose our attraction to foids, and claiming to be able to live completely contentedly without ever getting to sleep with a foid is a cope.

Last edited:
You're an incel in denial. That's why MGTOW is a cope. If any woman gave any MGTOW the time of day theyd forget the philosophy in a HEARTBEAT

Last edited:
All I'll say is this.....if by some miracle, you get the wife and the family and the whole 9 yards and she ends up fucking you over and turning your kids against you, I'm not going to feel sorry for you one bit. IN FACT I hope THAT is when you kill yourself.....
Triggered MSTOW faggot

"Hurr, hurr, I can fart and shit on the ground instead of having a loving wife to sire my children and continue my legacy! Winning!"
MGTOW are such complete fucking retards, it's actually hilarious.

Sticks and stones little incels STICKS AND STONES.......