Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An extreme suifuel for ricecels [DO NOT OPEN IF YOU ARE SUICIDAL]

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
I'm careful about that whole area of the world people get very sensitive, one time in school someone asked where sri lanka was and I answered it is an island near India, and some kid just comes up to my desk and slams his hand on it and says Sri Lanka is not India! I've also explained this theory before irl and people get offended.
I see, that's a political thing. Lankans hate indians. But geographically and ethincally lankans and southern indians are the same, kek, you had some hilarious experience there boyo.

Yeah I imagine that a long time ago either the Indians traveled to SE Asia and fucked the Chinese looking people from there and created what we see today. Like if you mix an Indian with a Chinese you get thai and singapor, vitnamese is them two but more Chinesey, and Cambodia is more indian. Not sure if it makes sense.
Aboriginal + Mongoloid **

Height, height, height.

I Honestly she looks dead inside in that photo of them embracing while sitting near the water
LMAO, that's way too much assumption to make about someone's mental state just by looking at a photo, given that you can't see her face clearly from that side-view even.
The Singaporean government is trying to get Malays, Chinese, and Indians to race mix to get a homogenous race. This is just another step in their plan.

All things considered, imagine the IQ on an Indian/Chinese child, literally the opposite of degenerate Hapas. Also, we should expect the same type of thing with Asian men and Indian women to occur too.
So are they planning to make an ugly goblegook subhuman race with superhuman IQ? won't be too bad actually if they can pull it off.

Last edited:
So are they planning to make an ugly goblegook subhuman race with superhuman IQ? won't be too bad actually if they can pull it off.
This would be a good thing for ricecels, unless the goblegook femoids go for white chads. Knowing femoids they probably will.

I said they were common there..not here. Any singaporeancels can confirm?
Yea, I also heard the same thing, curries not that stigmatized in singapore like they are in the west.