Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An EMP blast would be the only thing that would save us

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
not religion not war not politics an emp blast that goes throughout the whole world thats the only thing i see it fixing the soyciety problems

not religion not war not politics an emp blast that goes throughout the whole world thats the only thing i see it fixing the soyciety problems

Chads would still bang foids in a post apocalyptic world thanks to their strenght , Like they did in stone age.

Chads would still bang foids in a post apocalyptic world thanks to their strenght , Like they did in stone age.
Not if I negan the fuck Maxx with my strength with fury and rage and speed on my feet and steel bats. I'm talking full scale incel Taliban like army we will kill those chads and take what was ours since the beginning of time RISE UP BROTHERS FOR ITS OUR TIME FOR OUR EXISTENCE TO ACTUALLY MEAN SOMETHING:lasereyes::feelsbaton::feelsree: TO HELL WITH THR MEN THAT DID NOTHING BUT BE BORN LOOKING GOOD. KILL MOTHER NATURES FAVORITES:lasereyes::feelsree:

Not if I negan the fuck Maxx with my strength with fury and rage and speed on my feet and steel bats. I'm talking full scale incel Taliban like army we will kill those chads and take what was ours since the beginning of time RISE UP BROTHERS FOR ITS OUR TIME FOR OUR EXISTENCE TO ACTUALLY MEAN SOMETHING:lasereyes::feelsbaton::feelsree: TO HELL WITH THR MEN THAT DID NOTHING BUT BE BORN LOOKING GOOD. KILL MOTHER NATURES FAVORITES:lasereyes::feelsree:
Based.
Im always preping for some occassion. In the start of the jewrona craze, i already had 20 packs of toilet paper and 30 kg of preserved food. I also grow my own tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, garlic and spices. So i was comfy just sitting thinking the world is going to burn. Alas we were dupped prepbros.

Based.
Im always preping for some occassion. In the start of the jewrona craze, i already had 20 packs of toilet paper and 30 kg of preserved food. I also grow my own tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, garlic and spices. So i was comfy just sitting thinking the world is going to burn. Alas we were dupped prepbros.
Keep prepping brother I might need you someday for the war. We will kill mother nature and chads globally. No Chad will be left alive

Based.

what do you think about mushroom cultivation?

Solar flare maxxing is gigabased

negan in season 6 was based

You would destroy electronics and computers, but guns will be unaffected. Pre-digital age factories could still make guns and ammo, and you could still unearth more minerals to refine. A worldwide EMP blast would just rewind our technological world state about 50+ years back.

I find it gross tbh, sorry if it offends you bro, but its literally stocking on mold

Why should it offend me? But you are missing the chance to grow psychodelics anyways.

Why should it offend me? But you are missing the chance to grow psychodelics anyways.
Im not into that tbh, i do want to start making my own beer. Bying 12 cans a day is pretty expensive

It would be the only sure way to get rid of social media and dating apps.

You would destroy electronics and computers, but guns will be unaffected. Pre-digital age factories could still make guns and ammo, and you could still unearth more minerals to refine. A worldwide EMP blast would just rewind our technological world state about 50+ years back.
So after an EMP you'd still be able to sustain levels of technology last experienced in the 1970s (no cellphones but still computers, landlines and rudimentary internet at some military bases)?

So after an EMP you'd still be able to sustain levels of technology last experienced in the 1970s (no cellphones but still computers, landlines and rudimentary internet at some military bases)?
Power stations would obviously be destroyed, so no home electricity. It would be a weird mix of early 1900s infrastructure with pre-computer tech. The know-how to rebuild everything will be around in universities and libraries. I wonder how long it would take to bring everything back up to current tech.

It would be a weird mix of early 1900s infrastructure with pre-computer tech. The know-how to rebuild everything will be around in universities and libraries. I wonder how long it would take to bring everything back up to current tech.
Very interesting tbh so it would be even less sophisticated than the technological world of the 1970s? Imo the best analogue to conditions in such a world would be the 1920s/1930s.

Very interesting tbh so it would be even less sophisticated than the technological world of the 1970s? Imo the best analogue to conditions in such a world would be the 1920s/1930s.
1920s would probably be the tail end. 1930s was when electricity was commonplace in homes.

1920s would probably be the tail end. 1930s was when electricity was commonplace in homes.
But with an EMP there wouldn't be easy access to electricity though right? So if the tail end was the 1920s the front end would still be the 1930s?

But with an EMP there wouldn't be easy access to electricity though right? So if the tail end was the 1920s the front end would still be the 1930s?
What I mean by "tail end" (I probably misused this term) is that the end of the 1920s is probably the latest with how society (that didn't try to technologically rebuild) would look like that got hit with en EMP blast.

What I mean by "tail end" (I probably misused this term) is that the end of the 1920s is probably the latest with how society (that didn't try to technologically rebuild) would look like that got hit with en EMP blast.
Yeah I agree with that approximation although tbh Idk whether things were much different at the start of the 1920s versus at the end. The second industrial revolution was wrapping up at the time and many inventions like cars, telephones, gasoline powered machinery and so on were mainstream even at the end of World War I (which was just before the start of the 1920s).