Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An atrophied body fucking sucks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
All I did was walk ~1 hour or even less yesterday, and then the same amount today.

As a result, it feels like my body is broken. The bones in my lower back hurt like hell, it's the worst part for some reason. My legs are sore in like 10 different ways. The backs of my feet have a really nasty scrape from my shoes that were apparently a little too big. There's blisters too. Even my upper back hurts. And my heartbeat is all over the place.

All cause I walked a bit. And that's without mentioning how the 1 hour of doing something other than rotting totally screwed my day up, even though those things happened in the morning, now it's night and I still feel uncomfortable and like the day has whizzed by while I was confused.

P.S: Literal fucking middle aged women were walking faster than me.

Ikr? Others would be happy to get out of the house for the first time in 8 months. Me? I'm so distraught by the change in my rotting routine that I didn't even have the energy to play a video game today.

do you have some kind of nutrient/vitamin deficiency? seems bizarre that such light cardiovascular exercise would exhaust you that much even if you were out of shape

jfl my body is so used to LDAR that I was eating like 1400 calories a day and still couldn't lose weight. I pretty much don't spend energy

do you have some kind of nutrient/vitamin deficiency? seems bizarre that such light cardiovascular exercise would exhaust you that much even if you were out of shape
No I eat like a pig and it's pretty varied food (well, the half that isn't pure sugar/biscuits is pretty varied). But I'm just REALLY out of shape. I literally do not exaggerate on this forum when I say I spend 16 hours a day rotting in bed. It's literally what I do.
jfl my body is so used to LDAR that I was eating like 1400 calories a day and still couldn't lose weight. I pretty much don't spend energy

You gotta get out more, brutal truths