Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An agecuck on here turns out to be a major fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Another fakecel ? what a surprise

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

Yeah I can’t take this site that seriously anymore

you niggas call every non deformed woman a stacy, his bitch is ugly and i could get better :feelsjuice:

You're one of the biggest pedos here,I dont care about the dictionary version of pedo. You want 12 year olds and younger,you're a mentally sick retard.
i don't really like you but this based i can't lie. 8 is too damn young, even as a youngcel i could never.

OH MY FUCKING GOD AGGHHGGGGHGFFGHGGGGGHHFTGGGG:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

i don't really like you but this based i can't lie. 8 is too damn young, even as a youngcel i could never.
How is that based? I'm older than you and I would fuck a 8 yo foid in a heartbeat.

How is that based? I'm older than you and I would fuck a 8 yo foid in a heartbeat.
cause that shits weird bro. it's not normal, but that doesn't mean i have an issue with it.

Fine. But if you're 15 I guess you would want a younger foid.
well 15 year olds are hot tbh. there are some rare occasions that i find an 11 year hot, like one i was talking to on omegle :feelshaha:

well 15 year olds are hot tbh. there are some rare occasions that i find an 11 year hot, like one i was talking to on omegle :feelshaha:
Ideally I would take one who's 11 yo, the thought of a foid my age disgusts me.

the thought of a foid my age disgusts me.
tbh that sounds like there's something wrong with you. i'm not saying that in a demeaning way, but i can find 18 year olds hot as shit. i can understand not wanting a relationship with one considering the knowledge you have, but have you genuinely not seen an 18 year old that you think is hot?

Someone who truly has hate for the female sex shouldn't even bat an eye to something happening to a fucking newborn. Imagine only letting a viper egg hatch because you think the egg is cute.

tbh that sounds like there's something wrong with you. i'm not saying that in a demeaning way, but i can find 18 year olds hot as shit. i can understand not wanting a relationship with one considering the knowledge you have, but have you genuinely not seen an 18 year old that you think is hot?
They can be attractive but not as much. This year I was only attracted to 5 foids out of the 90-100 foids in my grade, all of them were 18 same as me. While when I was 11 or 12, I found every foid in the grade attractive.

Good thing I wasn't targeted for my superior preferences about foids

I agree about the pedocels they disgust me and they will eventually try for some young foid and end up in prison and regret it. But fuck that fakecel ,his gf is pretty too.
Another virtue signaling fakecel? I guess you're not aware 99.99% of child molesters have consensual sex and relationships with adults, and are opportunists who are only in proximity of children they molest because they are normalfags and/or family.
No one is letting some incel stranger be alone with their child, but they will let Chad do it.

I find extremely bizarre how this normalfaggot scum outed HIMSELF as a fakecel by VOLUNTAIRLY showing a picture of himself. NPCs are something else man.

This faggot looks like a twink. :feelskek:

Another virtue signaling fakecel? I guess you're not aware 99.99% of child molesters have consensual sex and relationships with adults, and are opportunists who are only in proximity of children they molest because they are normalfags and/or family.
No one is letting some incel stranger be alone with their child, but they will let Chad do it.
Oh really? Is that why everyone caught on YouTube on pedophile catchers looks ugly,autistic ,or old . Durrrrrr durrrrr durrrrrr slobs on himself

Oh really? Is that why everyone caught on YouTube on pedophile catchers looks ugly,autistic ,or old . Durrrrrr durrrrr durrrrrr slobs on himself
Those guys are unlikely to be incels.
Those pedos are retards who don't realize real little girls don't go onto the internet to troll for dick from strangers.
The statistics speak for themselves.
"Kidnapped off the street in a white van" style rape is vanishingly rare. You should sooner be worried about family members molesting their own children/siblings than an incel dragging a kid into a dark alley.

You have proved you're yet another fakecel though, believing that the men on TCAP and other assorted stuff are all incels based on nothing more than their appearance.

Those guys are unlikely to be incels.
Those pedos are retards who don't realize real little girls don't go onto the internet to troll for dick from strangers.
The statistics speak for themselves.
"Kidnapped off the street in a white van" style rape is vanishingly rare. You should sooner be worried about family members molesting their own children/siblings than an incel dragging a kid into a dark alley.

You have proved you're yet another fakecel though, believing that the men on TCAP and other assorted stuff are all incels based on nothing more than their appearance.
Lol that's not proving shit you no iq tard,yes you can take a look at someone and know they dont get women. It's called logic you retarded fuck. Just like every incel did with black ops ugly dude. Durrrrrr durrrrrr slobs on himself

Someone who truly has hate for the female sex shouldn't even bat an eye to something happening to a fucking newborn. Imagine only letting a viper egg hatch because you think the egg is cute.
High iq. No point in giving a shit about foids that will grow up to hate incels anyways no matter the age
I find extremely bizarre how this normalfaggot scum outed HIMSELF as a fakecel by VOLUNTAIRLY showing a picture of himself. NPCs are something else man.
Guess that retard’s ego got the better of him. That faggot is banned now so that’s good.

Broootal, normie and chadlite fucks can't stay content with their gf's ass alone, need to poke some lonely poor incels, bloody ass mfkers:feelsree:

Btw it's quite hilarious how that faggot was lecturing anyone about morals while he infiltrates a lonely virgin community with the sole intent of shitting it, punching down and bragging. What a fucking asshole.

Everyone is white tall and goodlooking until proven otherwise

yes you can take a look at someone and know they dont get women.
Truecels are actually pretty rare, especially the older demographic you're looking at ( this is why youngcels need to be banned. It's incredibly likely they are will ascend in a few years )

There's a huge difference between "can't get women" (read: low value and will probably only have 1-3 relationships in their life) and literally never having sex ( the actual definition of incel )

Truecels are actually pretty rare, especially the older demographic you're looking at ( this is why youngcels need to be banned. It's incredibly likely they are will ascend in a few years )
View attachment 465269

There's a huge difference between "can't get women" (read: low value and will probably only have 1-3 relationships in their life) and literally never having sex ( the actual definition of incel )
Dont give a fuck. Getting 1-3 with women for very short periods while the rest you get rejected,and ridiculed is close enough to be an incel. Them guys go through the same shit incels do, actually if there was a gatekeeper to be the most incel the forums would be dead as fuck. That's how rare it is to be a older truecel.

And I stand by my point you can take a look at someone on pedo hunters and can tell they dont get women their age if they tried,and some seem to have minds of kids and autistic,some are old and creeps that can't get women but just find kids sexy.

Let me ask you this if I was a pedo at 38 years old and didnt want nobody 18 and older, and found them to be gross roasties and wanted 12 or under. Is that not being volcel and fucked in the head? I'd be only hurting myself with that mindset. I'd have other incels saying I'm fucked up and a fake IT larper, probably the same pedos on here calling me that.

Getting 1-3 with women for very short periods while the rest you get rejected,and ridiculed is close enough to be an incel.
Having sex only a few times in your life is normal male sexual attainment. Overwhelming majority of people in these circles are less than 30, so having 1-3 is totally normal.

And I stand by my point you can take a look at someone on pedo hunters and can tell they dont get women their age if they tried,and some seem to have minds of kids and autistic,some are old and creeps that can't get women but just find kids sexy.
Most men don't get women as much as they want.
You keep assuming that any unattractive pedo must be an incel. It seems like you're using "incel" more as an insult against people you don't like, despite the clear evidence to the contrary that most child molesters have normal sexual relationships. Are you sure you're on the right forum?

EDIT: Found a better image that not only demonstates that 1-3 partners is relatively normal but also how scarce truecels actually are.

Attachments

• 1625771090618.png
    1625771090618.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Having sex only a few times in your life is normal male sexual attainment. Overwhelming majority of people in these circles are less than 30, so having 1-3 is totally normal.
View attachment 465276

Most men don't get women as much as they want.
You keep assuming that any unattractive pedo must be an incel. It seems like you're using "incel" more as an insult against people you don't like, despite the clear evidence to the contrary that most child molesters have normal sexual relationships. Are you sure you're on the right forum?
Another one that has retard logic lol but I see you are black so it makes sense

What is normal is being able to have a girlfriend and if you lose that gf for any reason you can replace her within a year or two. Not being rejected by 1s and 2s who think they are too good for your ugly ass.

Another one that has retard logic lol but I see you are black so it makes sense

What is normal is being able to have a girlfriend and if you lose that gf for any reason you can replace her within a year or two. Not being rejected by 1s and 2s who think they are too good for your ugly ass.
If you've ever had a girlfriend and sex with her at any point in your life you are not an incel. It's that simple. Only fakecels will disagree.

You ran out of arguments and are calling me a fakecel because you have nothing left to say. Got it. You agecucks really are sad. I may be an incel but I would never stoop this low lol
Why would people come here to argue about this kinda shit, also making fun of someone's age and trying to discredit them for it is weak argument. Same applies to calling someone a fakecel.

@PPEcel are you an infiltrator

Why would people come here to argue about this kinda shit, also making fun of someone's age and trying to discredit them for it is weak argument. Same applies to calling someone a fakecel.
Idk at this point. It’s pretty sad but honestly entertaining to watch him make a fool out of himself on this forum. Ironically he is making people suspicious of him by constantly crying about lolipillers aka the “pedocels”

Idk at this point. It’s pretty sad but honestly entertaining to watch him make a fool out of himself on this forum. Ironically he is making people suspicious of him by constantly crying about lolipillers aka the “pedocels”
Alot of IWH fags came here. I left Reddit RIGHT AFTER shortcels got banned.

Alot of IWH fags came here. I left Reddit RIGHT AFTER shortcels got banned.
I honestly don’t consider that sub blackpilled. They are just too stupid. I also joined here after shortcells was banned. Btw where did you go after you left reddit?

I honestly don’t consider that sub blackpilled. They are just too stupid. I also joined here after shortcells was banned. Btw where did you go after you left reddit?
I've been lurking here for a while and joined recently but I worked a job and didn't have time to be in the community really. I deleted my reddit account and haven't gone on there since.

Fakecel infiltrators deserve to be strung up by their balls and beaten repeatedly.

Let me tell you something, man, sometimes when you piss someone off enough, the person ends up showing their true nature like this dude right here who you posted about.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back